前方酒驾检查
今晚过得如何 先生
How you doing tonight, sir?
挺好的 警官
Good, officer.
谢谢你们今晚来这里
Appreciate you guys being out here tonight.
你晚上去哪了
Yeah, where you coming from?
去看老鹰队的比赛了
Hawks game.
来吧
Come on.
这么冷的晚上还值班啊
Tough duty on a cold night.
是啊
Yeah.
-从哪里来 -家里
- Where you coming from? - Home.
喝酒了
You been drinking?
不 女士 我要去开讲座呢
No, ma'am. I'm on my way to a lecture.
这个时间吗
At this hour?
明天的讲座 在温莎大学
The lecture's tomorrow. Windsor university.
加拿大
So Canada.
没错
That's right.
那你出门有点晚
You're getting a late start.
我是个夜猫子
I'm a night owl.
介意我检查一下你的后备箱吗
You mind if I check your trunk?
不介意
Not at all.
-罗曼 -在
- Roman? - Yeah.
怎么了
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
看起来很干净啊
Looks clean.
带k-9过来
Send down the k-9.
警犬觉得有问题
This is where the dog indicated.
里面什么都没有啊
There's nothing in there.
那你就没什么好担心的了
Then you got nothing to worry about.
你装了新音响系统吗
You put in a new sound system?
没有
No.
里面装了东西 不是原装的
Something was installed in here and it's not factory.
我不知道这是什么
I have no idea what that is.
我告诉你这是什么
I'll tell you what this is.
是海♥洛♥因♥
It's heroin.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的每句话都将作为
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
In a court of law.
芝加哥
警署
第三季
第十五集
我发誓 我不知道车里为什么会有毒品
I swear to you, I have no idea how the drugs got there.
我不是毒贩
I'm obviously not a drug dealer.
肯定有问题
Surely there's another explanation.
是你该告诉我们问题出在哪
Well, you're the one who has to give us an explanation.
你为什么会带着十公斤的海♥洛♥因♥出城
Why were you leaving the city with ten kilos of heroin?
我是要去开讲座的
I was going to give a lecture.
我只知道这个
That's all I know.
保释过程要多久
How long is the-- the bail process?
你的保释金取决于
Your bond is based on the street value
被查获的毒品价值
of the seized narcotics.
你要出去得花上五十万
Cost you half a million to walk out of here,
但我们也可以对你调查48小时
but we can sit on you for 48 hours
我们有十公斤海♥洛♥因♥的相当证据
and we've got ten kilos of probable cause
把你送进郡拘留所
to put you in a county lockup
相信我 你的人生肯定会大不相同
and trust me, your life would never be the same.
听着
Look,
事情很明显了
it's pretty clear what's going on here.
有人陷害你
Somebody put you up to this.
你不要跟自己过不去
Just do yourself a favor.
把那个人名字告诉我们
Give us a name.
相信我 警长 我也希望我能告诉你什么
Believe me, Sergeant, I wish I could tell you something.
教授
Professor,
我不知道你是否在害怕或者记不清了
I don't know if you're scared or confused,
我给你时间想想
so I'm gonna give you some time
你陷入这种麻烦的后果
to think about the consequences of the situation you're in.
警长 有时间吗
Hey, Sarge, you got a second?
一秒钟 已经过去了
One Mississippi.
我把我的现场培训官材料都上交了
I was wondering, I put in all my FTO paperwork
单单缺了一份
and the only thing I'm missing
上级主管的推荐信
is a letter of recommendation from a supervisor.
是哪里耽误了吗
Is there something holding that up?
很多人都想考现场培训官
Most people want to be field training officers
赚点外快
for the extra money.
我刚好很看重这件事
I happen to take it very seriously.
我也一样
Me too.
我觉得我会是个好老师
I think I'd be a great teacher.
有什么根据
Based on?
直觉
Gut feeling.
对 他看事情独有自己的一套
Yeah, he's got a way of looking at things.
你和我今天来一场现场测试
You and me, field test, today.
好啊
Great.
我很期待
I'm looking forward to seeing it.
我和这个天才独自去
Me and boy wonder are riding alone.
好运
Good luck.
大♥麻♥
Marijuana?
是医用大♥麻♥ 你知道的
It's medical marijuana, and as you know,
六个月前在芝加哥还是合法的
it's perfectly legal in Chicago as of six months ago.
好吧 我可没这么确定 老兄
All right, I'm not so sure, man.
是你说你想再进一步
Look, you're the one who said that you wanted
赚点钱买♥♥栋公♥寓♥
to move up in the world, get some scratch for a condo.
这份工作高薪 房♥主又是合法的
Well, it's a high-paid gig, the owner's totally legit.
在西北大学拿了工商管理学硕士
She has an MBA from Northwestern.
这是谁 怎么回事
Who's this? Who we got?
这个人 你根本不会想到
Here's somebody you never thought
他会和毒品有关系
would get mixed up in drugs.
亚当·埃姆斯 61岁
Adam Ames. 61 years old.
没有犯罪记录 连图书馆的书都按期还
He's got no criminal record, not even an overdue library book.
已婚 三个孩子都成年了
He's married with three adult children.
芝加哥大学德高望重的教授
He's a respected professor at central Chicago University
教社会伦理学 不知道具体是什么
where he teaches social ethics, whatever that's about.
我猜这不是
I'm guessing it's not about
偷运十公斤海♥洛♥因♥去加拿大那么简单
running ten kilos of heroin into Canada.
对 看起来他也没有什么经济问题
Yeah, doesn't sound like he has financial problems.
这家伙住在河岸森林高档小区
The guy lives in River Forest.
这个教授可能被耍了
Professor could be getting played.
对 还记得那个
Yeah, remember that guy that got killed
从加拿大走私子弹被杀的人吗
bringing bullets in from Canada?
结果是他的侄子干的
Turned out his nephew put the load in the trunk.
还记得吗
Remember that?
我们还没打算起诉埃姆斯 但还拘留着他
We're not gonna charge Ames yet but just hold him.
看看我们能不能把大鱼给吓出来
We'll see if we can scare out the big fish.
根据这栽赃手法 我有怀疑对象
The way the trap was built, I got a good idea who did it.
好 把设计的人逼出来
Good, lean on the trap guy.
你觉得是谁
So who do you think it is?
叫贝托 开一家汽车音响供应店
His name's Beto; guy runs a car stereo supply store--
我在想我们可以让伯吉斯上来帮忙
I was thinking we could bring Burgess up on this.
她是原始负责人
You know, she's the original case officer.
让她有机会看看办案过程
Give her a chance to see it through.
我已经给过伯吉斯机会了
I already offered Burgess a spot in this unit.
是她拒绝了
She turned it down.
谁都需要第二次机会
Everybody deserves a second chance.
这是今天早上咖啡店小黑板上写的话
That's what it said on the coffee shop chalkboard this morning.
别开玩笑了
No kidding.
拜托了
Come on.
和她说清楚只是现场观摩
Just make it clear it's only a field trip.
谢谢
Thank you.
-伯吉斯 -在
- Burgess. - Yes.
把巡警制♥服♥换了
Change out of those blues.
你今天和我一起办案去
You're riding with me today.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
博伊特和普拉特说过了
Voight cleared it with Platt.
回头见
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表