我女儿特别喜欢吃这个
My daughter loves these.
我也吃上瘾了
And I'm addicted to them too.
你有女儿吗
You have a daughter?
其实有两个
Two, actually.
一个跟你差不多大 叫莱克西 还有米歇尔
One's your age, Lexi. And Michelle.
你们亲近吗
You close?
她们想要的程度
Well, as close as they want me to be.
你呢 你父母呢
What about you? ?What about your parents?
我八岁时我爸爸去世了
My dad died when I was eight.
我很多年没跟我妈妈说过话了
I haven't talked to my mom in years.
你的胳膊怎么回事
What happened to your arm?
没什么
Nothing.
我能看看吗
Can I see it?
天啊 他弄的吗
Oh, man. He did this?
我自己弄的
I did it to myself.
在那里时 让我自己不要忘记自己是谁
So I wouldn't forget who I was in that place.
他一直说我是多么一无是处
He kept repeating how I was nothing,
说他要把我变成另一个人
that he was going to turn me into someone else.
我必须先"服从"
I had to "Submit"
然后才能"纯洁"
until I was "Purified."
他就是这么说的
That's what he called it.
警探
Detective?
-我能跟你谈谈吗 -好
- Can I talk to you? - Yeah.
我先出去一下
I'll be right outside.
什么事
Yeah?
强♥奸♥检查的结果出来了
We got the results back from the rape kit.
好
Okay.
露比怀孕了
Ruby's pregnant.
不 不可能
No. This can't be happening.
我不能要这个孩子
I can't have his baby.
我们会做超声波看看你怀孕多久了
We'll do an ultrasound to see how far along you are.
你还有选择的余地
You still have options.
你们能做亲子鉴定吗
Can you do a paternity test?
证明他对我做的事
Prove what he did to me?
我们可以做羊膜穿刺
We can do an amniocentesis,
但有一定危险 可能伤及孩子
but there are risks. It could harm the baby.
我知道现在你脑子里很乱
I know you got a million things going through your mind right now,
但我需要你看看这些照片
but I'm gonna need you to look at some photos,
看看有没有认识的人
see if you recognize any of these men.
可以吗
Can you do that?
好
Okay.
天啊
Oh, God.
露比 露比
Ruby, Ruby...
你需要说出来
You need to say it.
哪个绑♥架♥了你 你需要说出来
Which one abducted you? You need to say it.
是他
That's him.
德鲁·斯托默 瑟马克房♥地♥产♥的经纪人
Drew Stommer, real estate agent at Cermak Reality.
西北大学商学专业毕业
Business degree at Northwestern,
辅修心理学
minor is psychology.
未婚 没有孩子 没有前科
Never married, no kids, no priors.
这家伙看上去就是个黄金单身汉
This guy looks like the world's most eligible bachelor.
他们也是这么说泰德·邦迪[连环杀手]的
That's what they said about Ted Bundy.
超声波检查结果出来了
We got the results of Ruby's ultrasound back.
她怀孕七周了
She is seven weeks pregnant,
所以说孩子是斯托默的
which means it's Stommer's.
我打电♥话♥问过曾住布里斯托街的房♥主
I called the owners of the house on Bristol.
他们半年前就让斯托默把房♥子卖♥♥出去
They told Stommer to put it on the market six months ago.
可他上周才挂到房♥产公♥司♥网上
He didn't list it on MLS till last week,
这说明之前他一直在使用房♥子
which means he's been sitting on the house.
对 用来藏露比了
Yeah, to hide Ruby.
他必须把她转移 因为房♥子要卖♥♥了
And he had to move her because the house was about to sell.
很好 谢谢 各位
Perfect, all right, thank you. Ah, uh, guys.
斯托默 我从车管所那里查到了
Stommer, I just ran him through the DMV.
他名下有一辆2004款银色奥迪A4
He's the registered owner of a silver 2004 Audi A4.
他办公室的人说
His office says that he's hosting
他正在海德公园那边带人看♥房♥♥子
an open house at a property in Hyde Park.
好 安东尼奥 你和琳德赛去把他抓来
All right, Antonio, you and Lindsay go pick this guy up.
不 我去抓
No, I'll pick him up.
好 你和阿特沃特去
Okay, you and Atwater.
杰 去申请搜查令搜查他家
Jay, get a warrant for his house.
里里外外要搜个遍
I want you to search it top to bottom.
-鲁塞克 你有时间吗 -有
- Ruzek, you got a sec? - Yeah.
普拉特让我盘点资产
Platt has me doing inventory.
我注意到你上周登基了一台笔记本
I notice you signed in a laptop last week,
但是证物室里没有
but it's not in the evidence locker.
你知道笔记本在哪里吗
Any chance you know where it is?
上面写我送回了吗
It says I signed it back in.
对 周三送回的
Yeah, it was on Wednesday.
那肯定就在那里面
Well, then it's got to be there somewhere.
没有 我检查两次了 没有笔记本
No, I checked twice already. No laptop.
你真要因为这个为难我吗
You really gonna bust my balls about this?
今天下班前我必须
I have to have the inventory done
盘点完毕 所以是的
by the end of the shift, so.
我还要去办案子 先走了
Well, I got a case to work, so.
你在问笔记本的事吗
You ask about the laptop?
我没说他偷了 但是...
Look, I'm not saying he stole it, but--
有一次亚当把穿着的靴子都丢了
Adam once lost a pair of boots while he was wearing them.
所以笔记本会出现的 别担心
So it'll turn up. Don't stress.
地板全新 我还提到过
All new flooring, and did I mention
这个社区的学校是A+学校吗
we are in an A-plus school district?
所以在这里抚养孩子再合适不过了
Great place to raise children.
德鲁·斯托默吗
Drew Stommer?
抱歉 我马上就来
Excuse me. I'll be right with you.
你因为绑♥架♥及性侵被捕了
You're under arrest for kidnapping and sexual assault.
芝加哥警♥察♥ 难以置信
Chicago cops. You believe this?
在客户面前非要这样吗
In front of clients?
我要让你们丢掉饭碗
Oh, I'm gonna have your jobs.
我建议你还是使用你的沉默权吧
I'm gonna recommend you use your right to be silent.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD.
门铃出问题了吗
Oh, is something wrong with the doorbell?
芝加哥警♥察♥ 你住这里吗
Chicago police. Do you live here?
当然 有什么事吗
Of course. What is this about?
女士 你跟德鲁·斯托默有关系吗
Ma'am, are you related to Drew Stommer?
我是他妻子麦迪森
I'm his wife, Madison.
我们有搜查令 来搜查这栋建筑
We have a warrant to search the premises.
我们要进门了
We're gonna come inside.
抱歉
Excuse me.
德鲁人呢
Where is Drew?
这是怎么回事
And what is this all about?
除了别的以外
Among other things,
你丈夫因绑♥架♥被捕了
your husband's been arrested for kidnapping.
绑♥架♥ 绑♥架♥了谁
Kidnapping? Kidnapping who?
我真的该给我丈夫打电♥话♥了
You know, I really should call my husband.
坐下
Sit down.
他现在不会接电♥话♥
He's not taking calls right now.
你来看看这个
You're gonna want to see this.
走吧
Come on.
斯托默太太 你有孩子吗
Mrs. Stommer, do you have a child?
德鲁说我们马上就要有了
Drew says we're going to have one soon.
你怀孕了吗
So you're expecting?
我们在努力
We're trying.
德鲁说布置好婴儿房♥
Drew says that setting up the nursery
有助于宝宝的到来
will help to manifest the baby.
他说如果能想象 那就可以成真
He says if you can visualize it, you can make it true.
好吧
Okay.
我们需要你去警署
We're gonna need you to come down to the station
回答几个问题
and answer a few questions.
认识她吗
Recognize her?
我们知道你在布里斯托街的房♥子里关过她
We know you were holding her at the Bristol Street house.
所以你有两个选择
So you got two options:
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表