Uh, hey, that was Jay.
梅丽莎·维尔兹好像可能
Sounds like Melissa Wilds might've been involved
与一系列入室行窃案有关
in a series of home invasion robberies--
因为把通过他们律所拿到大笔和解金的客户地址
feeding the addresses of clients who got large settlements
透露给了别人
through her law firm.
她没有犯罪记录 家里有个四岁的孩子
She's got no record, a four-year-old at home--
这没道理
doesn't add up.
丈夫去世 孩子嗷嗷逮捕
Dead husband, a hungry kid--
那姑娘总得付账单
the girl has bills.
她是个律师助理 又不是没钱吃饭
She's a paralegal. She's not starving.
问问抢劫凶案组
Look, just call robbery-homicide.
拿到这些入室行窃案的细节信息
Get the details on these home invasions.
如果她与行窃案有关
Look, if she was involved in the robberies,
那贾斯汀可能知道
it seems like Justin probably knew about them--
不管是什么情况
you know, whatever that means,
梅丽莎不可能自己有个行窃团伙
but it's unlikely that Melissa ran a robbery crew by herself.
这话什么意思
What are you saying?
他在这一事件中可能扮演了另一角色
Just that he might've had a different role in all this.
汉克 行了
Hank, come on.
我跟你说实话 汉克
You want me to be honest with you, Hank?
我想的跟那孩子想的一样
I'm wondering the same thing the kid is.
你觉得贾斯汀跟行窃团伙有关吗
You think Justin is part of some robbery crew?
他不是第一次身陷麻烦了
I mean, it's not the first time he's found trouble.
我会知道的
I would've known.
你开始连上个月他来过都不知道
Well, you didn't even know he was here last month.
你还是听别人说才知道的
You had to find that out second-hand.
汉克
Hank.
他为什么不来找我 老埃
Why didn't he come to me, Al?
别这样
Hey, come on.
听我说
Listen.
重要的是找出是谁干的
All that matters is finding who did this.
不管你想怎么做 汉克
And however you want to play this, Hank...
我肯定一直挺你
Hey, I'm with you on this,
直到最后
till the end.
联调局的人刚打来电♥话♥
Just got a call from my Fed.
卡尔·赫恩斯 又叫金杰
Carl Hearnes, AKA Ginger.
联调局那边已经找了他好几年了
He's been on the FBI's radar for the last few years,
是伊利诺伊州 印第安纳州
suspected of home invasions in
密歇根州的入室行窃案疑犯
Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan.
虽然他体力活不行
Seems he's not so much the muscle
但是擅长开保险柜
but the talent at cracking safes.
联调局的人一直没逮捕他
Feds have been dragging their feet arresting the guy--
因为缺乏证据
lack of evidence.
看起来他的作案手法
Sounds like it matches the same M.O.
跟梅丽莎律所受害人案件的一致
as the victims from Melissa's law firm.
地址有吗
Got an LKA?
赫恩斯过去五年
Hearnes hasn't paid a utility bill
没有用任何固定地址交过水电费
at any steady address for over five years.
但是他进城后
But supposedly when he's in town,
喜欢住林肯街的一个汽车旅馆
he likes crashing at a motel on Lincoln
那里有廉价的妓♥女♥
where they pimp cheap girls.
大家带上家伙行动
Everybody gear up.
这回不用宣读权利
This one we don't announce.
不许动
Don't move!
-别动 -否则一枪崩了你
- Right there! - I'll blow your head off!
-举起手来 -不许动
- Let me see your hands. - Don't move.
你穿上衣服
You, get your clothes.
离开这里
Get out of here.
你们有搜查令吗
You got a warrant?
梅丽莎·维尔兹
Melissa Wilds.
没听说过
Never heard of her.
炉子那边
The stove.
关上门
Cover the door.
等一下
Wait a minute.
贾斯汀·博伊特是我儿子
Justin Voight is my son.
你开枪打了他 然后拿带刺铁丝绑起来了吗
You shoot him and wrap him in barb wire?
不是 不是我♥干♥的
No, man, that wasn't me.
-都是凯文干的 -凯文什么
- It was all Kevin! - Kevin who?
凯文·宾汉姆 一个有时跟我合作的人
Kevin Bingham, a guy I work with sometimes.
他们年轻的时候 他跟那个
He...he used to bang that girl Melissa
叫梅丽莎的在一起过
when they were younger.
她丈夫死后他又跟她勾搭上了
He got his hooks back into her after her husband died--
然后开始逼她说出
started forcing her to give up info
通过她的律所得到大笔和解金的人
on who was getting big pay-outs from her law firm.
但你参与了入室行窃
Yeah, and you did the home invasions.
我只负责开保险柜
I just do the safes, man.
人是他负责搞定的 然后我们就分道扬镳
He handles the people, then we split it down the middle.
他为什么杀她 又开枪打我儿子
Why did he kill her and shoot my son?
梅丽莎想退出
Melissa wanted out.
但凯文不让
But Kevin wouldn't let her,
所以她找贾斯汀帮忙
so she went to Justin for help.
然后他找了我
Then he called me--
想让我跟他在那个俱乐部见面
wanted me to meet him at that social club
用五千块来达成协议 换取她的安全
to broker a deal for her safety for five grand.
我让他不要管的
I told him, leave it alone.
他根本不知道招惹的是谁
He had no idea who he was messing with.
凯文知道梅丽莎要出♥卖♥♥♥他
Kevin knew Melissa was gonna rat him out,
所以就叫贾斯汀出来 想永绝后患
so he called Justin to meet to tie up loose ends!
凯文现在在哪里
Where's Kevin now?
我发誓 我不知道
I don't know. I swear!
他只有有活儿的时候才打电♥话♥找我
He only calls me when there's a job!
博伊特 我们可以回警署处理
Voight, we can do this at the district!
在这里就很好
We're fine right here.
放松 放松
Relax. Relax.
凯文现在在哪里
Where's Kevin now?
在藏着 因为他知道你在找他
Hiding 'cause he knows you're after him.
我发誓 我就知道这么多
I swear to God that's all I know.
来 起来
Come on. Get up.
汉克
Hank?
我们都挺你
We are all here for you.
谢谢 特鲁迪
Thanks, Trudy.
过来一下
Hey, uh, real quick.
-局长 -警长
- Commander. - Sergeant.
我知道你肯定很难
I cannot imagine how difficult this must be.
我在此表示深切的同情
I want to express my deepest sympathies.
但是因为这件案子的私人性质
But because of the personal nature of this case,
所以我不能让你或你的团队继续调查此案了
I can't have you or your unit actively investigating it.
我要亲自找出害我儿子的人
I am gonna find who did this to my son.
想想你的事业前途 警长
Think about your career, Sergeant--
你刚得到了升职机会
the promotion you were just offered.
你觉得我现在还在乎那个吗
You think I care about that right now?
那就想想你手下那些警官
Then think about the officers in your unit
还有他们的事业前途
and their careers.
你违反政策的话
You step outside policy,
我也知道你会的
as I know you will,
那你就把他们也拉下水了
you take them down with you.
要想我放手这个案子
You want to take me off this case...
除非你给我一枪
you're gonna have to put a bullet in my head,
明白吗
you understand?
凯文·宾汉姆
Kevin Bingham.
自从18岁起就罪案累累
He's been racking up felonies since he was 18--
持械抢劫 骚扰 殴打 盗窃
armed robbery, assault, battery, burglary.
五年前因谋杀未遂被捕过
Five years ago he got popped for attempted murder.
一个人在酒吧洒了他的酒
A guy spilled his drink at a bar,
所以他就把人家捅了16刀
so Bingham stabbed him 16 times.
对 他三个月前出狱
Yeah, and he got out of jail three months ago.
梅丽莎的父亲说她和宾汉姆
Melissa's father said she and Bingham
六年前在高中的时候在一起过
dated six years ago back in high school.
她丈夫去世后
And after her husband died,
他又回来找她了
he started coming around again.
这些是抢劫凶案组发来的资料
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表