she ID'd you.
马上从照片中指认了你
From a photo array, in one second.
不可能 绝对不可能
No way. Not possible.
通上电看看
Spark it up.
听着 她认错了
Hey, look, she's wrong.
不信追踪我的手♥机♥ 我根本没去那里
Track my phone. I was nowhere near that house.
他们想要斯隆的电脑 我拿到了
They wanted Sloan's computer. I got it.
你是说你跟卡尔森一家没有任何关系
You telling me you had no dealings with the Carlson family?
-严格来说没有 -"严格来说"
- Not technically. - "Not technically."
弗朗西斯
Francis.
行了行了
Okay, okay.
视野公♥司♥借给他钱之前
Look, I did background on him
我是调查了他的背景
before Horizons loaned him some money.
我发现珍妮·卡尔森是个厉害角色
I found out Jeni Carlson was a fighter.
她因为贷款出漏子了所以在申请仲裁
She was in arbitration for some loan gone sour.
她想把钱要回来
She wanted the money back.
法庭记录上都没有
Not in any court records.
是的 那是私下调解
No, it was private mediation.
他们跟一个孩子
Them against some kid.
名字
Name.
在...在我的文件里
It's...it's in my files.
名字
Name?
多尔蒂
Dougherty.
多尔蒂
Dougherty?
谢谢
Thank you.
他们借给他多少钱
How much did they loan him?
-八 -八十万吗
- 800. - 800,000?
当然不是 是八百块
What? No, $800.
杰拉德·多尔蒂
-这个人 -杰拉德·多尔蒂
- This guy? - Gerald Dougherty.
我们查了他的武器拥有许可证 没有发现
We ran his FOID card. It came back with nothing.
但他父亲名下有一把点40口径手♥枪♥
But his father is registered to a .40 caliber handgun,
我猜那可能是行凶武器
so, I guess that could be the weapon.
我没理解错吧 我们是说
Just so I got this right, are we saying that
这孩子因为八百块杀了五个人吗
this kid killed 5 people for $800?
等找到那把枪就知道了
We find that gun, we'll know.
因为在停车场袭击老师
Kicked out of high school for attacking a teacher
被退学
in a parking lot?
为什么之前没有告诉我这条信息
Why didn't I know this before?
没想到停车场的一次打架和一起
Couldn't make the connection from a fight in a parking lot
五重谋杀案有联♥系♥ 警长
to a quintuple murder, Sarge.
我说了 找出原因
And I said, "Find out why."
我知道不过是八百块
I know it's just $800,
但这可能对那个孩子来说很重要
but it might have meant something to that kid.
我想当面问问他为什么
I wanna look him in the eye and ask what.
我得找到她说的那栋房♥子
Hey, I gotta find this house.
你不用一个人找
You don't have to do it alone.
你知道我最喜欢一起干活了
You know I love a combo.
万一她说的湖边房♥子不是度假地点呢
So what if the house on the lake wasn't a vacation spot?
我查了达伦的财务状况
I went through Darren's financials.
他在47街有处房♥产
He managed a property down on 47th St.
那里是海德公园
That's Hyde Park.
刚好在湖边
Right on the lake.
就是这里
That's it.
我爸爸就是在这里工作
That's the building my dad worked on.
我周末帮他重铺过地板
I helped him redo the floors on weekends.
好 我们一起去看看
All right, well, let's go check it out.
知道吗 真是太好了
You know what? This is gonna be great
因为艾琳这次可能会让我开车
'cause Erin might actually let me drive.
想得美
That will never happen.
走吧
Come on.
祝好运
Good luck.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你儿子呢 多尔蒂先生
Where's your son, Mr. Dougherty?
我不知道
I don't know.
邻里互助会在巡逻
Neighborhood Watch was canvassing.
他可能跟他们在一起吧
I think he was out with them.
没有
He's not.
我们有搜查令 需要搜查你的住处
We have a warrant to search your residence,
但首先你需要告诉我们你的武器放在哪里
but first you need to show us where you store your weapon.
不见了
It's gone.
我不知道怎么回事
I don't understand.
他们在杰拉德的房♥间里找到了这个
They found that in Gerald's room.
这是你的武器吗
This your weapon?
是 但...这是怎么回事
It is, but... I don't understand.
你们是说我儿子杀了人吗
Are you saying my son did this?
杰罗姆 他可能去哪里
Jerome, where would he have run to?
我们工作的时候我妈妈做了曲奇
My mom made cookies while we were working.
我爸爸叫她不要做 但她还是做了
My dad said not to, but she did anyway.
上面放了花生酱碎片
Peanut butter chip.
不错
That's good.
你还能记起别的东西吗
Can you remember anything else?
他当时在这里
He was here.
杀了我家人的人 他当时在这里
The man who killed my family. He was here.
波莉
Polly.
波莉
Hey, Polly.
没事了
Hey, it's okay.
他无法再伤害到你了
He cannot hurt you anymore.
没事了
It's okay.
听着 你得好好想想
Listen, man, you gotta dig deep.
你儿子失踪越久 事情就越糟糕
The longer your son is missing, the worse this looks.
杰拉德 快跑
Gerald, run!
看着他
Watch him.
侧面包抄
Go around!
在车上不要下来
Stay in the car.
起来 起来
Get up. Get up.
过来
Get over here.
怎么了 杰拉德 你不喜欢我们了吗
What's the deal, Gerald? You don't like us no more?
你们发现我没要求请律师了吧
You notice I didn't ask for a lawyer?
因为我没做错什么
It's 'cause I did nothing wrong.
告诉我们凯蒂·卡尔森的事
Just tell us about Katie Carlson.
我们查了你的电脑
We went through your computer.
这是你和凯蒂的合影
There's you and Katie.
她才16岁
She was 16.
其它照片我都没眼看
And the rest of these, I can't look at.
卡尔森一家五人死亡
So five members of the Carlson family are dead,
而你睡了他们未成年的女儿
and you--you were sleeping with their teenage daughter.
你这让我们怎么想
What're we supposed to make of that, huh?
先不要管这是法定强♥奸♥
Forget that this is statutory rape.
你告诉我们发生了什么
Just tell us what happened.
难道她跟你分手了吗
What, she break up with you?
她爸爸发现了你们的事
Dad find out what you were doing?
因为
'Cause...
看着我
Look at me.
任何情况都可能是你的杀人动机
Any version of this is motive.
不
No.
不不不 我绝不会伤害凯蒂
No, no, no. I would never hurt Katie.
那她妈妈珍妮呢
Okay, what about her mom, Jeni?
我们知道她在起诉你
We know she was suing you.
那是怎么回事 伙计
So what--what was up with that, man?
这个说来话长了 但当时我需要钱
It's a long story, but I needed some money,
八百块 她就贷款给了我 他们是好人
800 bucks, she loaned it to me. They were good people.
但我无力偿还 又不能告诉我爸爸
But I couldn't pay it back and I couldn't tell my dad.
所以我们就上了法庭
So we were in court.
我爱凯蒂 我想帮忙
I loved Katie. I'm trying to help.
杰拉德 我们拿到你♥爸♥爸的枪了
Gerald, we have your dad's gun.
我们知道弹道检测会相符
We know it's gonna be a ballistics match,
所以你直接告诉我们到底是怎么回事吧
so, hey, just tell us what happened.
不不不 我借枪是用来去巡逻的
No, no, no, no, I borrowed it to go on patrol.
根本没开过 不信你们去检测
It hasn't been fired. Test it.
那你跑什么
Then why'd you run?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表