不是去犯罪赚钱
Not a crime to ask for money.
不
No.
你知道还有谁想赚点现金吗
You know who else was looking for some extra cash?
这个孩子 迈克尔·佩里
This kid, Michael Perry.
卖♥♥糖果赚钱
Selling candy.
被人在强尼·扎卡里安的门前击倒
Knocked on Johnny Zakarian's door.
在错误的时间 错误的地点
Wrong place, wrong time.
头部后方被人处决式枪击
Took one to the back of the head, execution-style.
他只有九岁
He was nine years old.
你看看这张照片 伙计
Look at the picture, man.
看到了吗
Hmm?
你如果还有一点良心
You had a shred of decency in your heart,
就告诉我们是谁把毒品放进教授的后备箱的
you would tell us who put the drugs in the professor's trunk.
抱歉 我帮不了你们
Sorry, I can't help you.
坐
Here.
你知道 我们知道
You know we know
你和强尼·扎卡里安曾经是狱友 对吧
that you and Johnny Zakarian were cellmates, right?
你的狱友死了
Your cellie is dead,
而你的恋人
and the man that you're in a relationship with,
即将进监狱
he's facing serious jail time.
你是我们唯一的联♥系♥
You are our only connection.
如果你们有证据
If you had any proof,
就不会来问我问题了
you wouldn't be asking me questions.
我澄清一下我们的关系
And let me clarify my relationship.
我给他慰藉
I let him cuddle,
仅此而已
but that was it.
你这么耍了他 你肯定很骄傲吧
Must be real proud of the way you played him, hmm?
烧死强尼·扎卡里安的人找到你之后
What happens when the people who burned down Johnny Zakarian
会如何
find you?
我们会把你光明正大扔回大街上去的
Because we will toss you back on the street wrapped in a bow.
这个可以提醒你一下
That ought to give you a hint.
沃克那边问出什么了吗
So you get anything off of Walker?
那家伙就是个混♥蛋♥
That guy is a sleazebag,
他什么都不肯说
but he's not copping to anything.
目前为止我们得到的
All we got so far
就只有一个看似是罪犯的教授
is a professor that we know likes convicts,
还有十公斤无主的海♥洛♥因♥
and ten keys of unclaimed heroin.
这样州检察官可不会高兴
The state's attorney is not going to be happy.
警长 你需要听听这个
Sergeant, you need to hear this.
-我需要帮助 -埃姆斯太太
- Please, I need some help. - Mrs. Ames.
他们带走了我女儿 他们带走了珀尔
They've taken my daughter. They took Pearl.
谁带走了她
Who took her?
我不知道 有人打电♥话♥给我
I don't know. Someone called.
他们说我丈夫欠他们十万块
They said my husband owed them $100,000
如果我不还...
and if I didn't pay them--
他们还说如果报♥警♥就杀了她
They also said they would kill her if I went to the police.
好
Okay.
把海♥洛♥因♥放进你车里的人绑走了你女儿
Whoever put the heroin in your car took your daughter.
-真是噩梦 -时间紧迫
- This is a nightmare. - And the clock is ticking.
你得马上帮助我们
You need to help us right now.
去问彼得 毒品是他安排的
Talk to Peter. He arranged the drugs.
彼得否认一切
Peter denies everything,
包括跟你的关系
including his relationship with you.
他可能是因为害怕
He's probably scared.
他让你当了替罪羊
He threw you under the bus.
他绝不会这么做
He would never do that.
教授 我们时间不多了
Professor, we're running out of time.
你们不了解彼得
You do not know Peter.
彼得
Peter?
他是个诈欺犯
He's a convicted swindler.
他从一开始就玩弄了你
He played you from the get-go.
利用了你的孤独 这是最老套的骗术了
Lonely hearts, it's the oldest con in the book.
他们要杀他
They are after him.
不拿出五万他们就杀他
50 grand or they'll kill him.
他们要杀了你女儿
They're gonna kill your daughter!
把这个告诉彼得
Well, tell that to Peter.
告诉他我女儿有生命危险
Tell him that my daughter's life is at stake.
他知道
He knows.
他知道
He knows.
好
All right.
听我说
Listen to me.
你需要告诉我一些能帮我们拿下彼得的事
I need you to get me something that can help us flip Peter.
一些私人细节 一些他在乎的东西
Some personal detail, something he cares about,
因为
'cause...
因为他不在乎你
'cause it ain't you.
他有个弟弟
He has a kid brother.
是个瘾君子
He's a drug addict.
但他真的很在乎他
But he has a real soft spot for him.
他叫马可
Marco.
你们会找到她 对吧
You're gonna find her, right?
谁绑了她
Who's holding her?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我什么都没做
Hey, I didn't do anything.
马可
Marco!
彼得 怎么了 他们把我抓来了
Peter, what's going on? They pulled me out of bed.
马可 别担心
Marco, don't worry.
你怎么在这里 怎么回事
Wait, why are you here? What's this about?
这件事跟你没有任何关系
Look, it's got nothing to do with you, okay?
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
彼得 救我 救我
Peter, help me. Help me, man!
我弟弟跟这事没有一点关系
My brother's got nothing to do with this.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
不过那孩子真可怜
I mean, that poor kid, though.
他逃不了麻烦了
He can't stay out of trouble.
已经两振了 对吧
Two strikes against him, right?
你知道这里有什么吗
You know what I got here?
三振
Strike three.
不不 你不能这样
Oh, no, no. You can't do this.
我告诉你我能做什么
I'll tell you what I can do.
我可以把这个放回证物室
I can put this back in evidence,
也可以放进你弟弟的车里
or I can put it in the back of your brother's truck,
等我们去抓包
and when we find it there,
州监狱他肯定有去无回
that's a one-way ticket to Stateville.
伙计 别看我
Hey, man. Don't look at me.
所以
So...
最后的机会
Last chance.
谁绑走了那个女孩
Who took the girl?
强尼·扎卡里安有个叫格雷戈尔的朋友
Johnny Zakarian had this friend, Gregor.
他带我去见了他的老板
He took me to meet his boss.
就是毒品的供货商
The guy that supplied the drugs.
告诉我名字
Give me a name.
加斯帕 那家伙很吓人
Gaspar. Scary dude, okay?
我在一个建筑工地见的他
I met him at a construction site,
刚才你给我看到那张照片
and that photo you showed me,
那个女孩是在他的拖车里
the girl's in his trailer.
喂
Hello.
筹到钱了吗
Do you have the money?
是的
Yes.
仔细听我说
Listen to me very carefully.
看到三个守卫
I got three guards.
人♥质♥在拖车里
Hostage is in the trailer.
你把钱放进纸袋里
You put the money in the paper bag
然后带去德里广场的毕加索塑像那里
and take it to the Picasso statue in Daley Plaz.
一小时内到
Be there in one hour.
不行 我是说 我需要更多时间
I can't. I mean, I need more time.
为什么 你在哪里
Why? Where are you?
我...
I'm--I'm--
你不在家
You're not home.
不 是 我在回去的路上
No--yes, yes, I'm in back.
你在说谎 你报♥警♥了
You're lying. You went to the police.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表