你住在哪里
Where you been staying?
和几个朋友住
With some friends.
朋友的朋友
Friends of friends,
但账单什么都是他们付
but, you know, they got bills and stuff.
如果你能给我八十块 就太好了
So, if you have, like, 80 bucks, that'd be awesome.
没带钱
Not on me.
不过听着 不如你明天来 我们吃个午饭
But listen, how about you come by tomorrow, we have some lunch?
然后帮你定个计划
And then we need to get you on a plan.
计划吗
A plan?
搞大我妈肚子是你的计划吗
What was your plan when you knocked up my mom?
没错 你猜怎么着
Yeah, you know what?
或许你该先弄清自己的计划
Maybe you should figure out your own plan first, okay?
真是白跑一趟
This was a waste of bus fare.
那是谁
Who was that?
住在附近的小孩 想蹭根烟抽
Just a neighborhood kid looking to bum a smoke.
好吧
Okay.
达伦·伍德霍尔 那个登记在案的性侵罪犯
Darren Woodhull, our registered sex offender--
-脖子上有条伤口的 -是
- guy had a gash on his neck. - Okay.
说是开船弄伤的
Says he got it sailing.
船屋说那天没有工作人员
Boathouse says none of their guys
出去急救过
administered first aid that day.
他在骗人
He's lying.
-你知道他在哪吗 -公♥司♥的人说他回家了
- You got his 20? - Office says he popped home.
回屋里 马上进去
Hey, get back inside! I said inside, now!
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago police!
他骗了我
Guy lied right to my face,
违反假释条例 没在芝加哥登记
violated his parole by not registering in Chicago,
万一你需要破门理由
in case you need a reason.
-放下武器 -你是谁
- Drop the weapon! - Who are you?
我们是警♥察♥ 你是谁
We're the police. Who are you?
我是达伦·伍德霍尔的保护人
I'm Darren Woodhull's protector.
你想死在衣柜里吗 把枪放下
You want to die in a closet? Drop the gun!
警徽给我看看
Sh--show me a badge.
就在这
Right here.
请别伤害我
Don't hurt me, please.
老大
Boss.
这是罗茜·多兰
This is, uh, Rosie Dolan.
-她弟弟... -我弟弟被谋杀了
- Her brother is-- - My brother was murdered.
鲁塞克警官说没有悬赏
Officer Ruzek said there's no reward
通缉害死杰里米的杀手
set up to find Jeremy's killer.
给 你们该设一个
Here, you should set one up.
钱会让大家愿意帮忙
Money makes people want to help,
看起来你们需要尽可能的帮助
and it seems like you need all the help you can get.
我们会找到杀害你弟弟的人
Well, we're gonna find who did this to your brother.
与此同时 我想让你接着存钱 好吗
In the meantime, I need you to keep saving, okay?
好
Okay.
走吧 你妈妈还在等着呢
Hey, let's go. Your mom's waiting, okay?
给我全力审讯这个沃恩·巴什 听见了吗
I want a full workup on this Vaughn Bash, you hear?
沃恩·巴什 从98年起就是
Vaughn Bash, registered sex offender
伊利诺伊州在案的性侵罪犯
in the state of Illinois since '98.
你们该担心的不是我 是达伦
I'm not the one you need to worry about-- Darren is.
你是说你的室友达伦吗
You mean your roommate, Darren?
我们是很担心 他失踪了
We're very worried. He disappeared.
你们不明白 他有危险
You don't understand. He's in danger.
你对那孩子做了什么
What did you do to that kid?
什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
你们抓错人了 我发誓
You got the wrong guy, I swear.
看着我
Look at me.
伍德霍尔脖子上有条伤口
Woodhull had a gash on his neck.
是新伤
It was fresh.
我知道
I know.
我们吵架 然后动了手
We had a fight. It got physical.
我没报♥警♥ 是因为法律不允许
I didn't call 911 because it's not allowed
两个性侵罪犯住一起
for two people like us to live together.
我不指望你们会同情
I don't expect you to sympathize,
但我们需要对方
but we need each other.
如果你知道伍德霍尔在哪 相信我
If Woodhull told you where he was going, believe me...
相信我 现在就是你开口的机会
believe me, now is the time to speak up.
我是想要告诉你们 他没逃跑
I'm trying to tell you, he didn't run.
他们抓走了他 知道吗
They took him, okay?
-谁抓的 -不知道
- Who took him? - I don't know.
他回家来打个盹
He--he came home to take a nap.
我听见喊声 躲了起来
I-I heard shouting. I hid.
你们破门进来时 我以为是他们
When your team came in, I thought it was them
又回头来抢劫
trying to come back to rob us.
所以我才拿了枪
That's why I had the gun.
安东尼奥...
Antonio! Antonio.
出去吧
Get out of here.
现在
Right now...
说实话
the truth.
我说的就是实话
That's the truth.
我说谎有什么好处
I got nothing to gain by lying.
你...
Hey...
刚才差点没拦住你
Almost lost you in there.
你还好意思让我守规矩
You're gonna tell me to toe a line?
酒里放几块冰我都有资格告诉你
I'll tell you how much ice to put in your drink,
现在我叫你冷静点
and right now I need you to relax.
汉克 耗子想追踪伍德霍尔的手♥机♥ 但没结果
Hank, Mouse tried to ping Woodhull's cell, nothing.
那他的车呢
What about his car?
如果他要转移尸体
I mean, if he transported a body,
车里肯定留下DNA
he left DNA behind.
伍德霍尔说车送修了
Yeah, Woodhull said it's in the shop,
所以奥林斯基去修车店问去了
so Olinsky's on his way to check it out now.
把多兰家的人叫来
Well, get the Dolans in here.
我要当面问问他们
I want to look them in the eye.
邻里关系那么好的社区
I mean, tight neighborhood like that,
有两个有性侵前科的人同居在几户开外
they got a pair of sex offenders shacked up four doors down,
他们还能不知道
they know nothing about it?
我听出你的意思了 你信了吗
Caught the tail end of that. You buying this?
从他的房♥子里被人绑走了
Guy got kidnapped from his house?
我觉得有人对我们隐瞒了什么
I don't think we're getting the whole story.
-是吗 谁隐瞒了 -都隐瞒了
- Yeah, from who? - Any of them.
科特·霍利斯特
Kurt Hollister.
是我 有何贵干
That's me. Can I help you?
我们是警♥察♥
Yeah, we're the police.
我们来找达伦·伍德霍尔的车
We're looking for a car that belongs to Darren Woodhull.
就在外边 那辆蓝色轿车
Yeah, it's out there, blue sedan.
你们是为那起凶杀案来找他吗
You like him for the murder?
说实话 我总觉得那家伙怪瘆人的
Guy always gave me the creeps, to be honest.
是吗 怎么说
Oh, yeah, how's that?
说不清 你们就没这种感觉吗
I don't know. You ever just get that feeling?
一直都有
All the time,
不过话说回来 我和这家伙是同事 所以
but then again, I work with this guy, so...
这个达伦·伍德霍尔你了解多少
How well do you know Darren Woodhull?
这人总是独来独往
Ah, keeps to himself.
这样的怪胎就不该活着
Freak like that, got no right drawing breath.
我看他自己也知道
Think he knows it.
罗杰斯公园藏不住秘密
No secrets here in Rogers Park.
杰
Hey, Jay!
车内搜索了一下 干净得很
Searched the interior. It's clean enough.
不过一开后备箱 肯定就是这车了
Pop this trunk, it gets real.
车垫下面有血迹
There's bloodstains under the mat.
是伍德霍尔
It's Woodhull.
那好
All right.
我们跟你说下最新进展
So we have an update for you...
查到一个嫌疑人
Person of interest.
谁
Who?
就是你来我这里之前就已经认定了的那个
The same person you thought of before you set foot in my district.
你的邻居们都说你儿子失踪的时候
You know, neighbors say they didn't hear any screams
什么喊叫声都没听到
when your son went missing.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表