先生 接下来交给我们吧
Sir, we've got this now.
你可以回家陪你的家人了
It's okay to go home and be with your family.
不 我要待在这里...
No. I'm staying right here...
直到你们抓住
until you arrest the monster
侵犯我女儿的禽兽
who did this to my daughter.
好的
Okay.
好了 打几个电♥话♥吧
All right, start making some calls.
你今晚要举办一场派对
You're throwing a party tonight.
这是什么圈套吗
Is this a trick?
你说这家伙问过你下次派对的事
You said this guy was asking about your next party.
你要把他引出来
You're going to draw him out,
然后你要帮我们认出他来
and then you're going to ID him for us.
听着 如果要这么做
Okay, look, if we're doing this,
我需要24小时
I'm going to need 24 hours.
给你六小时
You got 6.
要是这人不出现呢
And what if the guy doesn't show up?
要是他决定留在家里看网飞电视剧打发时间呢
What if he decides to stay home and watch Netflix instead?
那怎么办
Then what?
你知道那小女孩都遭受了些什么吗
You have any idea what that little girl went through?
你要帮我抓出这家伙
Now, you're going to find this guy for me,
不然你就得跟我去兜兜风了 懂吗
or me and you are going to take a ride, you understand?
-谢谢你送我 -小意思
- Thanks for the ride. - Yeah, no sweat.
是谁迟迟不肯跟你结婚
So who's the one dragging his feet with the nuptials?
天...
Oh, my--
你疯了吗
You out of your mind?
你看看她 那么可人
Look at her. She's a peach.
当然了
Yes, absolutely.
我们俩等会儿得好好聊聊
You and me are gonna have a talk later.
开了好久的车
It was a long ride.
你肯定是艾琳
Hey, you must be Erin.
你每次来我都能知道
I always knew when you came to visit
因为汉克脸上会挂着大大的笑容
'cause Hank would come back with a big grin on his face.
很高兴终于见到你了 艾迪
It's nice to finally meet you, Eddie.
很多人都没有出现 你知道吗
A lot of people don't show up, you know.
-艾迪 -他在这儿呢
- Eddie. - There he is.
见到你真好
Great to see you.
-进来吧 -好的
- Come on in. - Oh, all right.
那是谁
Hey. Who is that?
那是博伊特在狱里的室友
That's Voight's roommate from stateville.
人很好
Great guy.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉没有亲自去接你
I'm sorry I didn't pick you up myself.
案子缠身
I got caught up in a case.
没关系 他们都是好孩子
It's not a problem. They're good kids.
看看你 我真替你高兴
Look at you. Happy for you, bro.
谢谢 日子挺顺利
Yeah, things worked out.
趁我没忘 牧师也向你问好
Oh, hey, the preacher says hi, before I forget.
这名字有段时间没听过了
That is a name I haven't heard in a while.
他怎么样
How is he?
还是那样 边活着边幻想呗
Ah, you know, same old preacher. Scheming and dreaming.
我跟个朋友聊了聊 在帮你找工作
Listen, I talked to a friend of mine about getting you a job.
还看中间公♥寓♥
I got a lead on an apartment.
我在跟谁说话
Who am I talking to?
是我的朋友 还是假释官
Am I--are you my friend, my parole officer?
拜托 我就是来转转
Come on, I'm just stretching my legs here.
等你准备好就行
Whenever you're ready.
女朋友马上就来接我
I got my girl picking me up here.
看看你
Look at you.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know, right?
虽然是笔友 但我们是真的
Pen pal deal, but it's real.
没错
It is.
她有个女儿 脑子挺清楚
She's got a daughter, head screwed on straight,
也不找我麻烦 起码现在还没
she doesn't break my balls, not yet anyway.
我这次得好好把握 汉克 真的
I got to make this work this time, Hank, I really do.
我准备好过正常日子了
I'm ready for a normal life.
真的
I am. I really am.
我会尽一切努力
Well... I'ma do everything I can
帮你实现它 艾迪
to help you make that happen, Eddie.
那我明天再来了
All right, well, check in tomorrow?
-随时欢迎 -好
- Any time. - All right.
你说得对 她是很可人
Hey, you now, you were right. She is a peach.
我同意你的话
You got me there.
达米恩为今晚的抓捕筹备好了
All right, Damian's got everything set for this blowout tonight.
消息放出去了
Word's out online.
好 计划很简单
All right, the plan's simple:
盯住达米恩 由他锁定目标
keep eyes on Damian, he locates the target.
等他一打信♥号♥♥ 跟着他
Soon as he gives the signal, tail him,
看能不能顺藤摸瓜
see if it leads to the other guys.
凯文 承包商那有消息了吗
Kevin, you hear back from that contractor?
有了 我查到一个有前科的电工
Yes, sir, I have an electrician with a few priors
和因为人身攻击坐过牢的管道工
and a plumber who did time for assault and battery.
看看他俩在威斯康星和爱荷华
All right, see if either of 'ems got a history
有没有案底
in Wisconsin or Iowa.
我们去准备
Let's get suited up.
你还跟前科犯讨论我们的关系吗
Hey, so, uh, discussing our relationship with an ex-con, huh?
聊着聊着就提到了
We started talking. It came up.
艾迪人不错
Eddie's a nice guy.
他人不错吗
He's a nice guy?
金 他可是想跟我"聊聊"
Kim, he wants to have, like, a "talk" with me later.
他也有道理啊
Yeah, well, he does have a point.
我们的婚礼还是没个消息
I mean, our wedding is still this amorphous thing
普拉特都快要嫁人了
and Platt is, like, halfway to the altar by now.
天啊 你拿我们跟普拉特和穆奇比吗
Oh, my god, are we racing with Platt and Mouch now?
这样吧 等回家以后我们聊聊
You know what, can we talk about this when we get home?
我是说 去你家什么的
I mean, to your place? Whatever?
杰 达米恩朝你那走了
Hey, yo Jay, I got Damian coming your way.
兄弟
Hey, man.
我能借用下这位美女吗
Can I borrow this dimepiece for a second?
他到了
He just got here.
那个就是他 看见没
That's him right there. See him?
好
All right.
那人刚走过去 黑衬衫 棕色头发
All right. Guy that just walked by, black button-down, brown hair.
我负责后门
I'll cover the back.
怎么回事 起来啊
What's wrong? Come on, get up.
-你还好吗 -各位 借过
- Are you okay? - Excuse me, guys.
有人能来帮忙吗 快
Will somebody get some help out there-- come on!
让开 让开
Okay, out of the way. Out of the way.
-我们需要帮助 -退后 给她些空间
- We need some help here. - Back up--give her some room.
怎么回事
Hey, hey, what's going on?
她没事 没事的
She's fine-- she's gonna be fine.
让我看看
Let me see. Hey.
退后 她是我女朋友
Back off. She's my girlfriend.
我来叫救护车
I'm calling an ambulance.
冷静 伙计 我是警♥察♥
Relax, man, I'm a cop.
她服了什么
What did she take?
-我不知道 -服什么了 快说
- I--I don't-- - What did she take? Come on.
一些白粉 她在喝酒
Some H. She's been drinking.
凯文 我们得把她弄出去
Kevin! We gotta get her out of here.
-来 -救护车在路上了
- Come on. - Paramedics are on their way.
-走 -这里有警♥察♥
- Come on. - Police are here!
-他去哪了 -不知道
- Where'd he go? - I'm not sure.
我们走
Let's go, let's go!
站住 芝加哥警♥察♥
Stop! CPD!
让开 让开
Out of my way. Out of my way.
什么...
What-- -
放开我
Get off me!
你再动下试试
Keep fighting-- see what happens!
来 出来
Come here. Get out.
你没事吧
You good?
干得好 伙计 快
Good job, buddy. Come on.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表