你有员工心怀不满吗
What about disgruntled employees?
我给我所有的员工都付最低工资的三倍
I pay three times the minimum wage to all of my workers.
假如有很多帮派...
Imagine a lot of the gangs...
接到了医院打来的电♥话♥
Got a call from med.
特里 他没有挺过来
Terry, he didn't make it.
大量内出血
Massive hemorrhaging.
伙计 你不妨去
Listen, man, why don't you take
休几天我们从没休过的假吧
some of those vacation days we never use?
好好清醒一下
Get your head right.
我没有
I don't have one.
太棒了
That's perfect.
真是逗
That's hilarious.
不是我需要这么做
It's not like, you know, I need to do it, right?
你们有查到枪击案的其他
You guys get anymore eyewitness statements
目击者供词吗
from the shooting?
我们全都提交给奥林斯基警探了
We gave everything to Detective Olinsky.
是的
Yeah.
好 你们有任何其他线索
All right, well, you get anything else,
都要跟楼上报告
you run it upstairs.
好
Okay.
这家伙的官衔是谁给的
Who put stripes on his sleeve?
我错过了游戏场上的什么好事吗
Oh, what shenanigans am I missing here on the playground?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
肖恩和我 我们就打算跟进一下
Sean and I, we were just gonna follow up
罗斯福失窃案 就这样
on a burglary on Roosevelt, so.
不 你们要帮情报组跑腿
No, you are detailed to Intelligence.
太好了 又被借出去了
Great, loaned out once again.
你有什么意见吗 罗曼
You got a problem, Roman?
停车场有车需要洗
I got cars in the motor pool need washing.
不不 我们没意见 对吧
No. No, we're good, right?
-是啊 -那就好
- Right. - Yeah.
我也这么觉得
That's what I thought.
我刚听说了特里的事
Hey. I just heard about Terry.
嗯
Yeah.
我忍♥不住觉得
I can't help but feel responsible
他的遭遇都是我的错
for what happened to him.
不是你
You're not.
是我
I am.
请告诉特里的妻子
Please tell Terry's wife
葬礼的费用都由我来出
that I'll take care of all the funeral costs.
他是海军陆战队员 军方会举♥行♥他的葬礼
He was a marine, so he'll get a military send-off.
好
Okay.
杰 枪上有发现
Jay, we got something off the gun.
在我们抓到那些家伙之前 你要小心谨慎
You should stay low until we find these guys,
以防万一
just in case.
好
Okay.
如果有什么我能做的话...
If there's anything I can do...
我肯定我们还有很多问题要问你
I'm sure we'll have more questions.
谢谢
Thanks.
我让鉴证室插了个队
I got the lab to do a rush order,
他们从现场找到的那把0.40口径枪的子弹上
and they managed to pull a partial print off the clip
提取到了部分指纹
inside the .40 sig that was left at the scene.
这个指纹匹配到了"乔伊"约瑟夫·奥提兹
Now, it came up matching to a one Joseph "Joey" Ortiz.
奥提兹 他属于
Ortiz? Yeah, he's a known member
必胜疯王帮的一员 他们不卖♥♥毒品
of the Insane King Lick crew. They don't sell drugs.
他们的作案模式是跟踪
Their M.O. is to follow cartel mules
大型毒品交易后携带大量现金的帮派运输车
with large amounts of money after big drug deals,
然后抢劫他们
then they rob 'em.
听着熟悉吗 杰
Sound familiar, Jay?
是啊
Yeah.
好 发布关于奥提兹的搜索警报
Right, put out an investigative alert on Ortiz.
让巡警去搜索所有已知的地方
Have patrol saturate all known areas
找他和他的手下
him and his crew frequents.
我得问你一句
So I gotta ask you.
你和这个女人在交往吗
You sleeping with this woman?
布里安娜
Brianna?
没有 就算我有
No, and even if I was,
和这件案子有任何关系吗
what would that have to do with anything?
好 我再问一次
All right, one more time.
你和她在交往吗
You sleeping with her?
没有
No.
2113号♥巡逻车 请注意我们在巡逻
2113 squad, be advised we're on patrol in the area
情报组调查警报上提到的区域
of the investigative alert lodged by intelligence.
能和我们保持连线吗
Can you hold us down?
收到 2113
Copy that, 2113.
-没有 -好
- No. - Okay.
-没有吗 -没有
- Nothing? - No.
约瑟夫·奥提兹 找到匹配
等等
Whoa, back up.
怎么了 是奥提兹的车
What is it? It's Ortiz's car.
倒车 盯着它
Roll back, keep eyes on it.
好
Yeah.
鲁塞克怎么回事
So, what's Ruzek's problem?
我不知道 他很易怒
I don't know. He's got a short fuse.
嫉妒心也很强
And he gets jealous.
他嫉妒什么
What's he got to be jealous of?
我们是搭档
We're partners.
是啊 我知道 所以说嘛
Yeah, I know, right, that's what I'm saying.
算了
Forget it.
算了
J--no.
就是他 那就是奥提兹
That's him, that's Ortiz.
2113报告 请注意
2113, be advised we are on-scene
我们发现了抢劫犯
and located our robbery offender.
通知情报组 我们继续盯着
Advise intelligence we'll throw an anchor down.
收到 2113号♥
Copy that, 2113.
拿着枪去前门
Get your guns on the front door.
凯文 把撬棍拿来
Kevin, get the Chicago Bar.
明白
Got it.
好的
Okay.
好 上上
All right, go, go.
告诉我
Tell me!
芝加哥警♥察♥ 放下 放下
Chicago Police! Drop it! Drop it!
现在就放下 退后
Now, do it! Back away.
退后 转身
Back away! Turn around.
-转身 -转身
- Turn around. - Turn around!
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
怎么样 大块头
What's good, big homie?
快蹲下 蹲下 你也一样 老兄
Come on, get down, get down. You too, bro.
-手背在头后 -你会后悔
- Hands behind your head. - You're gonna wish
看到我的 懂我意思吗
you never saw my face, you understand me?
看上去被你拿刀威胁的伙伴
Seems your pal you were slicing up
害怕得说不出话了 他是谁
is too scared to talk. Who is he?
萨索 我的兄弟
Sasso. Mi primo.
你就是这样对待堂兄的
That's how you treat your cousin?
只是解决一桩小小的家族争端
Just settling a little family feud.
怎么 你不打算把抢劫的份子钱给萨索吗
What, you didn't want to give Sasso his cut from the robbery?
你一直在说我听也没听过的抢劫案
You keep talking about some robbery I never heard of.
但26万美元
But 260 gs?
天呐 我倒希望我开始知道这事
Hell, I wish I had known about it first.
现场一把点四口径的手♥枪♥上有你的指纹
40 caliber with your prints was left at the scene.
真是巧啊
That's some coincidence.
去跟萨索说吧 他是我的不在场证人
Talk to Sasso. He's my alibi.
被你按在桌子上的堂兄
Your cousin you had on the table,
会为你开脱吗
he's gonna cover for you?
你要搞清楚 朋友
You understand, mijo.
我们在洪堡公园处理家庭事务有自己的方式
We got our own way of dealing with family in Humboldt Park.
起来
Get up!
我们知道你们以抢劫毒贩为生
We know how you make a living ripping off drug dealers.
现在你眼前是一宗谋杀案
Now you're looking at murder!
告诉你 老兄
Yo, I'm telling you, man!
我们也有自己处理事情的方式 朋友
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表