没错 他们很能干
Yeah, they were definitely hustlers.
达伦管理很多租赁财产
Darren manages a few rental properties.
我派巡逻队去查了
I got patrol knocking on doors right now.
也许是一个恶毒的租客干的
We might just be looking for an aggravated tenant.
没错 珍妮在存钱买♥♥快餐连锁店
Yeah, Jeni was raising money to buy a fast food franchise.
我在查他们的投资人
I'm looking into their investors.
一家叫视野的公♥司♥已经投了5万
They also had a $50,000 advance from a company called Horizons.
视野
Horizons?
是非法传销组织啊
That's a pyramid scheme.
他们开宣讲会传授领导技能
They do these seminars to teach leadership skills,
但都是骗人的
but it's a total scam.
监控里一无所获 老大
So, we got nothing on the pod cameras yet, boss.
邻里互助组织也没看到任何人逃走
Neighborhood Watch didn't see anybody fleeing.
我们在现场发现了.40口径的弹壳
We got the .40 caliber shells left at the scene.
目前没找到和弹道数相符的枪♥支♥
None of 'em match the ballistics database so far.
所以要么只有一名枪手
So it's either a single shooter
要么他们只使用了一件武器
or they only discharged the one weapon.
没有强行入侵的痕迹
There was no sign of forced entry,
所以他们认识凶手
so they knew who the killer was.
有可能
It's possible.
我倒是想搞清楚
Look, what I want to understand is
卡尔森一家到底招惹了谁
who exactly the Carlsons are in business with.
这些人拼了命地想照顾自己的家人
These people are scrambling to do right by their family.
然后过程中出了岔子
Somewhere along the line, it went bad.
我们先别认定这些孩子们是被牵连的
And let's not assume the kids are just collateral damage.
他们家有两个未成年的女儿
I mean, they got two teenage daughters.
幸存的女儿是唯一的目击证人
The surviving daughter is our only eyeball witness.
她正在芝加哥医院进行为期三天的心理评估
She's on a three-day psych evaluation at Med.
她在圣路易斯的姑姑和姑父
Her aunt and uncle in St. Louis
是关系最近的亲人
are her closest family.
他们会坐明早第一班飞机过来
They're gonna be on the first flight tomorrow.
波莉
Polly.
十二岁 城里没别的亲戚
12 years old. Got nobody in the city.
她有我们
Well, she's got us.
换洗的衣服
Change of clothes.
-谢谢 -你还需要什么吗
- Thank you. - You need anything else?
不用
No.
暂时放松一下
To take your mind off.
不管你觉得我有没有疯 反正我觉得这公♥寓♥很完美
Tell me I'm crazy, but that is a perfect condo.
瞧瞧这风景
Check out that view.
卧室在哪里
Where's the bedroom?
你看到这风景了吗
Did you see the view?
没有卧室吗
There's no bedroom?
大楼里就有干洗机
There's a dry cleaner in the building.
你知道干洗是什么吗
You don't know what dry cleaning is.
我可以学
I'll learn.
我来等波莉 你歇一会
I'll wait for Polly. You get out of here.
不 没关系 我想等她醒来时
No, it's all right. I wanna be here
我能在这里
when she wakes up.
我知道 但是...
I know you do, but...
但是同情心泛滥也不是好事
there's such a thing as having too much empathy.
你也要关心一下你自己
You leave nothing for yourself.
你想让我不要这么在乎吗
You want me to care less?
我想让你去睡一觉
I want you to sleep.
等我破了这个案子我就去睡
I'll sleep when I've done 29 and a day.
这个谢谢
Thank you for this.
我去换衣服
I'll go change.
还在肋骨处发现多处挫伤
Also noted multiple contusions to rib cage
伴随钝器外伤
consistent with blunt force trauma.
-医生 -汉克
- Doc. - Hank.
我知道你更喜欢关注年幼的受害者
I know you like to be on hand with tender age victims,
但这些孩子很健康
but these kids appear healthy.
被人精心照料
Well-nourished.
-没有虐待的迹象吗 -没有
- No sign of domestic abuse? - No.
然后我用荧光镜检查了父亲
Then I run the fluoroscope on the father.
那可就完全不一样了
That's a different story.
由于有尸斑的存在 没清洗干净时
Due to lividity, it was a little tough to see
很难看清楚 这些瘀伤...
until we cleaned him up. Bruising...
有人狠狠揍了他一顿
Yeah, someone put a beating on him.
我觉得你知道我接下来我要说什么
I think you know what I'm gonna say next.
没有他求医的记录
No record of him seeking medical treatment.
完全没有 肝脏没有中枪
Nada. Liver isn't shot,
但是与他擅自用药的情况相符
but it's consistent with his self-medicating.
能知道他是什么时候被打的吗
You got a timeline on the beating?
我看有三个月了
I'd say three months.
加入视野大家庭
Being part of the Horizons family
让我变得更好
has made me a better person.
加入视野之前 我根本没有如此充实
Before Horizons, I was pushing away abundance.
我之前浑身充满了负能量
It was a pattern of negative reinforcement.
然后我记起了我们在奥兰多的集♥会♥
Then I remembered the Orlando assembly
还有学习到的技巧
and the skills we learned.
进我办公室谈吧
Let's step in my office.
说得很好 继续
This is great stuff. Keep going.
格兰姆·西蒙斯
Graham Simmons.
这是你的店吗
This your shop?
是 也不是
Yes and no.
-坐吧 -你是视野在芝加哥的负责人
- Have a seat. - You run Chicago for Horizons.
那你算什么 人生指导师吗
So what's that make you? A life coach?
-传教者吗 -我与其他人无异
- A priest? - I'm no different from anyone.
有什么需要帮助的
How can I help?
你可以想象 今天我们社区的人都很难过
You can imagine this is a tough day for our community.
给你招了不少生意
Well, kept your doors open.
这里的大家都爱达伦和珍妮
Darren and Jeni were loved here.
他们会希望我们继续开拓我们的事业
They would have wanted us to keep pushing.
他们还以22%的利润偿还视野的巨额贷款
They were also paying Horizons 22% interest on a huge loan.
这种人谁会不爱呢
Yeah, you gotta love a guy like that.
达伦和珍妮跟他们的四个孩子
I met Darren when he and Jeni
住在篷车里时 我认识了达伦
were living in a van with four kids.
我带他入股 然后他发达了
I brought him in and he prospered.
不到一年 他们就拥有了自己的房♥子
Inside a year, they were homeowners,
为他的家庭树立了目标
building a life of purpose for his family.
五年后 他升任执行委员会的一员
Five years later, he was on our Implementation Committee.
树大招风
You prosper, you pick up enemies.
达伦不会
Well, not Darren.
他放下他的黑历史了
He put his darkness behind him.
什么黑历史
What darkness?
他的简历完美无瑕
His record was spotless.
失败
Failure.
我不知道达伦之前是干什么的
I don't know what Darren was into,
反正没有做起来
but it wasn't working.
是我们帮他改头换面
With our help, he turned it around.
他为什么需要五万元
Why'd he need 50 grand?
他达到了新的领导等级
He achieved a new leadership level.
他是翡翠级指导
He was an Emerald Tier Guide.
他要花五万买♥♥到新的等级吗
He bought a new level for 50,000.
所以你把钱给他
Yeah, so you put up the cash,
他通过介绍新成员来还你钱
he's gotta pay you back by signing in new members.
我可以给你画张示意图
Well... I can draw it for you.
跟金字塔非常像
Looks a lot like a pyramid.
我们需要由达伦介绍的成员名单
We need the name of every member Darren signed up.
我很乐意回答你们的问题
I'm happy to answer questions,
但是没有传票 我是不会给你们提供信息的
but I won't open our books without a subpoena.
我要对我们的成员负责
I have responsibilities to our members.
你不是想帮我们吗
Yeah, well, you want to help us.
受害者
抱怨
困境
耐心
窒息
有人杀了你的朋友和他们的三个孩子
Someone killed your friends and three of their kids.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
你是哪一边 格兰姆
Which one are you, Graham?
受害者还是得利者
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表