My little brother Andre pulled the trigger, not me.
你那12岁的弟弟
Your 12-year-old brother.
没错
That's right.
他自己会跟你们说明白的
He'll tell you himself.
因为他只有12岁
Because he's 12
不会被当做成年人起诉
and won't get charged as an adult.
这只是一半的原因
50% that.
另一半是因为他该长长记性
50% because he needed to learn.
我知道这不会让你好受些
I know it doesn't make it any easier...
但至少你知道这不是你的错
But at least you know it had nothing to do with you.
是啊
Yeah.
你听说了
You heard?
是
Yeah.
我来就是想看看你听说了没有
I was just coming by to see if you did.
我很抱歉没有雇电游大巴来
Listen, I'm sorry I didn't get the video game bus
给你庆祝生日
for your birthday.
没事
It's all right.
我只是想让你明白一个道理
No, I was trying to make a point, I guess.
什么道理
What point?
我自己都忘了
I don't even remember.
不管是什么 都无所谓了
Whatever it was, it doesn't matter.
反正我玩得挺高兴的
I had a fun time anyways.
今天晚上有个活动
There's something happening tonight
我想带你一起去
that I want to take you to,
不过我得先跟你说清楚是什么事
but first I need to explain what's going on.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
安息吧
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表