你因谋杀凯文·宾汉姆而被捕了
You're under arrest for the murder of Kevin Bingham.
芝加哥警署
你救不了所有人 汉克
You can't save everyone, Hank.
你就帮我获得保释资格就行了
Just make sure I get bail.
埃尔文·奥林斯基把他的命
Alvin Olinsky has dedicated his life
都献给了这座城市的人
to the people of this city.
他是把命给了你
He dedicated his life to you.
在里面的应该是你
It should be you in there.
不是他
Not him.
这一天确实不好过
It has been a tough day.
埃尔文·奥林斯基
但我们还有自己的工作要做
But we still have jobs to do.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
好吧好吧
Okay, okay, okay--
你冷血地杀了他
You shot him in cold blood!
-我没看到事情经过 -这不重要
- I didn't see what happened. - It doesn't matter!
我们现在说的是杀了老埃的家伙
We're talking about the guy who killed Al here.
-说话小心点 伙计 -我就在这里
- Watch yourself, man. - I'm right here!
好了 够了
All right, enough!
我很抱歉 老埃
I'm sorry, Al.
汉克
Hank?
来了 来了
All right! All right!
汉克
Hank!
进来 进来
Come on in. Come on in.
好吧
Okay, okay. So.
你还活着
You're alive.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I have been calling and calling.
格兰特公园有两具尸体
We've got two DOAs in Grant Park.
老天爷 汉克 怎么回事
Oh my God, Hank! What the hell happened?
要送你去医院吗
Can I take you to the hospital?
不用 我没事
No, I'm okay.
只是看起来惨而已
Must look worse than it is.
我知道你经历了糟糕的事
I know you're going through hell.
但如果你需要帮助的话
But if you, if you need help,
如果你需要有人聊聊的话...
if you need someone to talk to--
我没事 我没事
I'm good. I'm good.
我没事
I'm good.
好吧
Yeah. Right.
我知道我反应过度了
I mean, I know I'm overreacting
因为你看起来真是好极了
because you look just great,
我根本不知道我的小脑袋
and I don't even know why the idea
为什么会出现那样的想法
popped into my little head.
特鲁迪
Trudy.
我需要你帮我个忙
Listen, I want you to do me a favor.
下次你见到梅瑞迪斯
Just the next time you--you talk to Meredith,
就...
just...
告诉她 葬礼的事我会处理的 好吗
you tell her I'm gonna take care of the funeral, okay?
好
Okay.
汉克·博伊特警长 情报局
Sergeant Hank Voight. Intelligence.
怎么回事
What's going on?
一堆死人
It looks like there's a hot batch out there.
今天早上已经有五具尸体了
We got five ODs so far this morning,
都还没到十点
It's not even 10:00.
警长
Sergeant!
离我的犯罪现场远一点
Get the hell off my crime scene.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我给你打了三次电♥话♥
I called you three times.
这和击毙利昂有关吗
This about the DeLeon shooting?
有关
Yes, it is.
我和审查委员会说过了
Well, like I told the review board,
那是正常的
it was a good shoot.
问题在于我有
The problem is I have
两个可靠证人都说
two credible witnesses both say
受害人已经
the victim had his hands
举起了双手
raised up above his head.
你听着
You listen.
首先
First of all,
那家伙不是受害人 他是罪犯
that guy is not a victim. He's an offender.
是他一手造成了对埃尔文·奥林斯基的袭击
He ordered the hit on Alvin Olinsky.
第二
And second...
事实不是那样的
that's not what happened.
你和他们各执一词
Well, it's your word against theirs.
你的说辞最近可信度不高
Yours is selling at quite a discount these days.
州检察官认为这是谋杀
State's attorney is circling this as a homicide.
你最好找好你的律师
Best you can do is call your FOP lawyer.
现在有恶性毒品
There's bad drugs on the street.
青少年在死亡
Kids are dying.
我在外面办事比较好
It's better I'm out here.
很感激你想帮忙的心
Well, I appreciate that you want to help.
但事实就是事实
But the facts are the facts.
这和事实没有关系
This got nothing to do with facts.
什么意思
Meaning what?
意思是我认为现在
Meaning I think it's a good time
对你和你老板 凯尔顿来说
for you and your boss, Kelton,
是用坏名声毁掉一个好警♥察♥的好机会
to bury an old-school white cop with a bad reputation.
你错了
You're wrong.
现在是用坏名声
It's an absolutely fantastic time
毁掉一个好警♥察♥的绝佳机会
to bury an old-school white cop with a bad reputation.
但我不会这么做
But that's not what I'm doing.
我会追查真♥相♥
I'm following the facts,
为局里认真办事
doing what's best for the department.
在事情进一步明朗之前
You are benched
你被停职了 警长
until further notice, Sergeant.
芝加哥警署 第六季第一集
你的脸怎么了 老大
What happened to your face, boss?
听着
Listen.
现在外头有恶性毒品
There is some bad dope out on the street
我们得找出来
and we are gonna find it.
要快
Fast.
安东尼奥来带队
Now, Antonio gonna take the lead.
所以马上打电♥话♥给芝加哥消防局
So get on the horn with CFD right away.
把这两天所有的吸毒过量人员列个名单
Get a list of all the ODs the past two days,
注明所有尸体被找到的确切地点
the exact locations the bodies were found.
追查报♥警♥录音 药物检测报告...
Track down the 911 tapes, tox reports--
我来吧 汉克 我知道怎么做
I got it, Hank. I'm good.
警长 你能告诉我们是怎么回事吗
Sarge, you want to tell us what's going on?
为什么你不参与
Why aren't you involved?
被警♥察♥义务市民办公室盯上了
The COPA thing.
他们还在调查开枪的事
They're still investigating the shooting.
在调查完成之前 我都得坐冷板凳
Listen, I'm on the bench until it's resolved.
这时候跳出来 兄弟
Way to step up, bro.
别掺和 亚当
Stay out of this, Adam.
够了
Hey. Enough.
听着 不会有事的
Now listen, everything is gonna be fine.
所以别聊了
So stop talking,
赶快去追查恶性毒品吧
and track down that bad dope.
好 我们开工吧
Okay, let's get to work.
那是我儿子
That's my son.
-那是我儿子 -抱歉...
- That's my baby! - I'm sorry--
放开我 我要见我儿子
Let me go! Let me see my baby.
女士
Ma'am.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
西区死者
五名死者的药物检测结果相同
Same tox report for all five DOAs.
电池酸液浸润的海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin cut with battery acid.
电池酸液 真的吗
Battery acid? Really?
这意味着是蓄意的
That means it's intentional.
也就是说有人想要满街尸体
It means somebody's trying to put bodies on the street.
等等 所以到底是贩毒
Wait, so, is this business
还是有某个病态的连环杀手
or is this some sicko serial killer out here
想要用毒品代替子弹来杀人
just trying to kill people with dope instead of bullets?
所有五名吸毒过量者
Well, all five ODs
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表