伯吉斯警官
Officer Burgess...
你和你的搭档 肖恩·罗曼
How long have you and your partner, Sean Roman,
发生性关系有多久了
been in a sexual relationship?
罗曼警官和我最近才开始约会
Officer Roman and I had just begun to see each other.
你在抚摸你搭档的脖子时
Just who were you "serving and protecting"
服务和保护的又是谁呢
when you were stroking your partner's neck?
你认为...
Would you say that your...
你和罗曼警官的亲密关系
intimate relationship with Officer Roman
-有没有影响你的判断 -没有
- clouded your judgment? - No.
你认为你和罗曼警官的亲密关系
Would you say that your intimate relationship
有没有导致你在他中枪之后
with Officer Roman caused you to panic
-惊慌失措 -没有
- after he was shot? - No.
你认为你和罗曼警官的亲密关系
Would you say that your intimate relationship
有没有导致你枪击了
with Officer Roman caused you to shoot
你遇到的第一个黑人
the first black man you came across?
几乎是朝他背上...
Nearly unloading your weapon...
-反对 -打空了枪里的子弹
- Objection! - into his back--
纠缠证人 煽动性用词 并且对方律师在作证
Badgering, inflammatory, and counsel is testifying!
-反对有效 -我重述一下 法官阁下
- Sustained. - I'll restate, Your Honor.
伯吉斯女士
Ms. Burgess,
你第一眼看到枪击你爱的人的时候
what was the man who shot your lover wearing
-他穿着什么样的衣服 -反对
- when you first saw him? - Objection.
-不恰当描述 -反对有效
- Improper characterization. - Sustained.
抱歉 枪击你搭档的人
Apologies. What was the man who shot
穿着什么样的衣服
your partner wearing?
深色连帽衫 牛仔裤 白色耐克鞋
A dark hoodie, jeans, white Nike shoes.
所以和芝加哥一万五千名
The same ones that are worn
城区青少年穿得一样
by 15,000 urban youth in Chicago.
是的 他们那么穿
Yes, because they wear the same clothes
正是为了让警方更难辨认他们
to make it harder for police to identify them.
难以辨认他们
Hard to identify?
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
那段视频真让人头疼 是不是
That video kicked us in the balls, huh?
是啊 太卑鄙了
Yeah, dirty pool.
我们能赢 对吗
We're gonna get through it, right?
你对这件事怎么看
So where are you on all this?
我戴上警徽前是个黑人
I was black before I put this badge on.
摘下之后还是黑人
I'll be black after I take it off.
关键是那小子开枪打了我的朋友
Bottom line is that kid shot at my friends.
和打我没什么区别
Might as well have shot me.
但他为什么要那么做
But why did he?
我可以证明他在现场
I can put him at the scene.
可以证明他有枪
I can put the gun in his hand
那就够了 但是我还是不明白为什么
and that's enough, but I still don't get why.
我看着埃利斯的眼睛 看到的和陪审团一样
'Cause I look in Ellis' eyes and I see what the jury sees:
为人子
someone's son.
而不是意图谋杀♥警♥♥察♥的凶手
Not an attempted cop killer.
怎么了
What is it?
我觉得我们查到动机了
I think we got motive.
事件发生地点
Location of the incident
离埃利斯的家距离八公里
is five miles away from Ellis' house.
如果他那么喜欢在河边或者湖边散步
If he liked walking by the river or lake so much,
为什么要去那儿
why would he come here?
南边的支流离他家只有四个街区远
The south branch is less than four blocks from his house.
埃利斯被枪击当晚身上有个钱包
Ellis had a wallet the night he was shot
被录为证物 钱包里有张芝加哥交通卡
which was inventoried. Inside there was a CTA pass
但是在枪击当晚他并没有用过那张卡
which he didn't use the night of the shooting,
所以我们没法确定事件发生前
so we couldn't build a time line of where he was
-他在哪 -然后我们调出了他交通卡的
- prior to the incident. - Then we ran his CTA card
历史记录
for historical information.
原来埃利斯在过去四年里
Lo and behold Ellis visited that same location
去过枪击发生地点十六次
of the shooting 16 times over the last four years.
所以我们调查了所有在那个区域被逮捕的人
So we ran everyone that was arrested in the area
以及被害人
and then we ran victims.
能不能直接告诉我们你们发现了什么
Could you just tell us what you found, please?
-德怀恩·莫特力 -德怀恩·莫特力是谁
- Dewan Motley. - Who's Dewan Motley?
给我吧
May I?
他是埃利斯的一个阿姨
He was a live-in boyfriend
当时同居的男朋友
of one of Ellis' aunts.
简单来说 德怀恩·莫特力和芝加哥警♥察♥
Basically, a whole lot went down between Dewan Motley
六年前在那个位置发生了很多事
and the CPD at this exact same location six years ago.
我会继续查的
I'll keep digging around.
看看有没有人和莫特力走得很近
See if anyone close to Motley--
不行 谢谢你过来告诉我们
No, no. Thanks for coming down and briefing us.
从现在开始情报组不能插手了
Intelligence has to stay away at this point.
为什么
How's that?
格林试图通过合理怀疑来辩护
Green's running a reasonable doubt defense
如果我们再出现任何利益冲突
and she's gonna bury us if we give her
她一定会加以利用
anymore conflicts of interest.
你能打赢这个案子吗 孩子
You gonna be able to close on this, kid?
你知道我可以 警长
I think you know I'm able, Sergeant.
但是你把我关进去的时候
Except when you put me away
你眼睛里有种 天下无敌的眼神
you had this, kind of, world-beater look in your eye.
现在可没有 彼得
I'm not seeing it right now, Peter.
那是因为你的案子证据确凿
That's because the case on you was a slam dunk.
找回那种眼神
That look.
监狱管理局
博伊特警长不在
Sergeant Voight isn't here.
事实上我是来找你的
I actually came here to talk to you.
到后面来
Back here.
德怀恩·莫特力 六年前的案子
Dewan Motley from six years ago.
你是那晚轮班的接待警长
You were the desk sergeant on duty that night.
-是吗 -逮捕犯人的警官
- I was? - The arresting officer,
艾德·布莱莫 他是个什么样的警官
Ed Braymer, what kind of officer was he?
老派 非常老派
Old-school. Very old-school.
我不是很喜欢他 实话实说
Not my kind of cop, to be honest.
种族主义者
Racist?
私下说
Off the record.
是的
Yeah, he was.
这和迈克尔·埃利斯有关系吗
Does this have to do with Michael Ellis?
也许吧
Maybe.
这不能改变这个案子的事实
It doesn't change the facts of the case.
我现在不是以检察官的身份跟你说话 特鲁迪
I'm not talking to you as a prosecutor right now, Trudy.
什么都不能作为迈克尔那一晚所做所为的借口
Nothing excuses what Michael did that night.
但是我认为你帮我搞明白了
But I think you helped me figure out
他为什么会那么做
what put that gun in his hand.
辩方传唤迈克尔·埃利斯出庭作证
Defense calls Michael Ellis to the stand.
迈克尔 你有枪吗
Michael... do you own a gun?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
那你为什么会发一张
Then why did you post a picture of yourself
你拿着枪的照片
holding a gun?
我犯傻了
It was stupid.
请详细说明
Please tell us.
我当时在和佩妮交往
I was dating Penny
我脑子里一直有种想法
and I got it stuck in my head
她喜欢更...
that she wanted someone, you know...
强硬的人
tougher.
事实上 我曾经看到她跟帮派分子接触
In fact, I'd seen her talking to some guys who were in gangs.
我有一次参加一个派对 有个年纪大点的有把枪
I was at this party and this older guy had a gun.
他一直在炫耀 我就跟他说 "喂
He was showing it off. So I was like, "Yo,
"借我拍张照片
"let me take a photo to, you know,
"给一个妹子看"
try to impress this girl."
那把枪在我手里的时间不超过十秒
That gun was in my hands for, like, ten seconds.
仅此而已
That was it.
然后我就还回去了
I gave it back.
我从来没开过枪
I've never even shot a gun.
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
德怀恩·莫特力是谁
Who's Dewan Motley?
我叔叔
My uncle.
也不算是我叔叔
Well, he's-- he's not really my uncle.
是你阿姨长♥期♥交往的男朋友 对吗
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表