Boss.
有客人来了
We got a guest.
不看到她的人她不肯交出档案
She wouldn't hand over the files unless she saw her boy.
欢迎
Welcome.
提利尔·切斯
Tyrell Chase.
提利尔·切斯
访客有他妈妈 妹妹
Visitors list includes his mother, sister,
还有一个登记为他表哥的人
and a guy listed as his cousin,
叫克利斯·邓宁
a Kris Dunning.
克利斯·邓宁
他在中途机场出现过
He was at Midway.
他因故意伤害罪蹲过三年监狱
Okay, so he did three years for aggravated assault.
假释期间偷偷溜去了...
He skipped out on parole and went off--
耗子 查契据 看看他有没有房♥产
Mouse, do a deed search, see if he owns any property.
好 克利斯·邓宁契据检索
Gotcha. Kris Dunning deed search.
克利斯·邓宁 契据
无结果
没有
Nothing.
我们履行承诺了
We held up our end.
去带他来
Go get him.
你不想吸一点吗
Sure you don't want to do a little bit bump,
可以让你心情更好
put you in a better mood?
不用了
I'm good.
杰
Jay.
没事
It's okay.
艾琳
Erin.
好 我们离开这里
All right, come on, we're getting out of here.
等一下
Hold up.
你们
Ain't no way
谁都别想走
either one of you is walking out of here,
除非档案查证了
not until these files check out.
知道他母亲的名字吗
You got his mother's name?
用他母亲的名字交叉检索
Cross-reference it with his mother's name.
好 克利斯·邓宁的母亲叫吉尔·邓宁
Okay, Kris Dunning, his mother is Jill Dunning.
克利斯 吉尔 邓宁 契据检索
三条结果
好 吉尔·邓宁
All right, Jill Dunning.
结果显示她有一辆96年的四门浅色小车
Says here she owns a '96 four-door beige compact.
在恩格尔伍德有栋房♥子 几年前取消了赎回权
She had a house Englewood foreclosed on a couple years back.
等一下
Hold on.
就在不到一年之前
She bought a house in Hyde Park
县契据记录
她在海德公园买♥♥了一栋价值两百多万的房♥子
for over $2 million less than a year ago.
有点突然变土豪的感觉对吧
It sounds a little rags-to-riches, don't it?
把地址发给我
Text me the address.
马上
I got you now.
我想问问
I just got to ask,
你觉得这件事结果会如何
how did you think this was gonna play out?
你绑♥架♥芝加哥警♥察♥
You kidnap a Chicago police officer?
看上去可不是明智之举
It just doesn't seem like a smart business move.
我得偿所愿了 不是吗
I got what I asked for, didn't I?
我的事你又知道什么
And what do you know about my business?
我知道如果你担心自己内部有叛徒
I know that if you're worried about a rat in your organization,
就已经太晚了
it's already too late.
德里克
Derek.
这个你不会高兴的
You're not gonna like this.
怎么了
What?
我已经查过十几份了
Been through a dozen of these so far.
好像都对不上号♥
Not finding much that lines up.
这个人在密歇根服刑
This guy, he's doing time in Michigan,
但是名字跟照片不符
but his photo doesn't match his name.
这个
This one,
因为酒驾入狱 现在印第安纳州假释
he's on parole in Indiana for a DUI,
可是上面说他是贩毒集团里的
when the report says he's supposed to be some heavy hitter
某个大人物
with the cartels.
怎么 你以为可以用一箱子废纸
So what, you thought you could bring me
骗过我吗
a box full of lies?
这个箱子是他们给我的
Look, I brought the box that they gave me.
如果你想 我可以打电♥话♥问问
If you want, I'll make a call.
我不想再打电♥话♥了
I'm done making calls.
先干掉他 让她看着
Do him first, and make her watch.
还有两个街区就到了
All right, it's two blocks over.
过来
Hey, come here.
行 我知道了
All right, okay!
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
不要开枪
Don't shoot!
不许动 你被捕了
Don't move. You're under arrest.
艾琳 你没事吧
Erin, you okay?
没事
Yeah.
你没事吧
You okay?
幸好他们派来的是你
I'm just glad it was you that they sent in.
我去洗洗干净
I got to go wash this off.
县少管所
你好
Hey.
我是埃尔文
I'm Alvin.
你好...
Hey... Hey, um...
爸爸
Dad.
来
Hey. Come here.
你妈妈不会...
Look, your mom's not gonna be--
她要出城一段时间
She's gonna be out of town for a while.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
去州南部的一处地方度假去了
Vacationing at a facility downstate for four to six.
我给你准备好住处了
Yeah, so I got a place lined up for you to stay at.
可以
I'm--I'm good with all that.
但我现在需要80块钱
But I do need 80 bucks.
80块...
80 b--
好吧
All right.
米歇尔
Michelle!
我只有...
All I got is, uh...
40块
40.
谢谢你把我弄出来
I appreciate you getting me out.
回见
I'll see you around.
签了这个
Here, sign this.
是你的现场报告
It's your statement from the scene.
我得润色一下拿给费舍看
I got to kick it up to Fischer.
说你是出于正当防卫
That you acted in self-defense.
我都是为了把杰救回来
I did what I had to do to get Jay back.
我知道
I know.
汉克 我想把我的警徽留着
Hank, I think I'd like to hang on to this.
我很抱歉要杰被抓走
Listen, I'm sorry if it took Jay being taken
才意识到当警♥察♥的意义 但是...
for me to realize how much this means to me, but--
听着 艾琳
Listen, Erin.
你想留下你的警徽
You want to hold on to your badge,
是有条件的
there's conditions.
首先 你要跟我住一起
For starters, you're gonna live with me
每周去做药物检测
and take weekly drug tests.
我能做到
I can do that.
还有一件事
And there's one more thing.
什么
What's that?
我要你断绝跟你母亲的一切联♥系♥
I want you to sever all ties with your mother.
邦妮是你生活中的毒瘤
Bunny is the cancer in your life,
你我心知肚明
and we both know it.
要么接受 要么离开
Take it or leave it.
你好 医生
How you doing, doc?
一杯白酒加一瓶啤酒
Got you a shot and a beer.
太好了
Oh, too kind.
-谢了 奥蒂斯 -客气
- Thanks, Otis. - You got it.
话说 杰不会有事吧
Hey, so... Jay's gonna be all right?
你们不用担心 杰不会有事的
Guys, don't worry. Jay's gonna be fine.
他明天就可以从芝加哥医院出院了
He'll be discharged from Chicago Med tomorrow on medical leave.
没错
Yeah.
我跟你说 杰经历的那些
I tell you, what Jay went through,
可不是一周时间就能好的
it's a hell of a way to get a week off.
他知道 他清楚自己在干什么
He knew it. He knew what he was doing.
好 敬霍斯特德
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表