我得承认 你这里运转得很好
I gotta say, you run a very nice operation.
拜托 你在警局没吃到过送上门的食物吗
Oh, come on, you've never got food catered to the district?
有过一次
Yeah, once.
有位老人 把530块遗产都捐给了警局
This old man, he left his inheritance of $530
所以我们每个人都吃到了埃尔家的牛肉
to the district, so we got Al's beef for everybody.
天呐
Oh, gosh.
我还以为当警♥察♥
Being cops, I would hope
什么都不需要付钱呢
that you wouldn't have to pay for anything.
以前是不用
Used to be that we didn't.
现在拿片口香糖都要写报告
Now you get written up for taking a stick of gum.
-莉莎 这是布里安娜和杰 -你们好
- Lis, Brianna and Jay. - Hi.
我刚从芝加哥医院来
Listen, I just came from Chicago Med.
我们要有个男宝宝啦
We're having a boy.
-恭喜 恭喜啊 -太棒了
- Congratulations. Congrats. - That's amazing.
-谢谢 兄弟 -恭喜
- Thanks, man. - Congrats.
真好看
That's beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
-太棒了 -谢谢
- Wonderful. - Thank you.
你有孩子吗
You have kids?
没有 我还没时间考虑这些
No, I haven't really found the time for that.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
我也还没时间考虑这些
I haven't really found the time for that either.
你真该挤点时间
Well, you should find the time.
我得拉你老公一起去趟银行
I gotta steal him and do a bank run.
很高兴见到你
It was very nice meeting you.
-好好 -再次恭喜你们
- Yeah, yeah. - Congrats again.
谢谢
Thank you.
-再见 -再见
- I'll see you. - Bye.
但愿莉莎没有因为你是单身汉而难为你
Hope Lissa didn't corner you about being a bachelor.
没有 哪有的事
No, it's all good.
总共263000
263,000.
我们上路吧
Let's roll.
希斯
Heath.
女士
Ma'am.
给
Here.
保险箱的钥匙只有你身上有
You're the only one with the safety deposit box key.
我不知道等会你晚餐有没有安排
I don't know what you're doing for dinner later,
不过如果你愿意 我们可以去迈斯特罗饭店
but if you want, we can do Maestro's.
我有点...
Um, so I'm kind of--
杰
Jay.
不过是顿晚饭
It's just dinner.
我正面临着复杂的离婚
I'm going through a complicated divorce,
所以我们就简单些吧
so we can keep it simple.
和女老板在玩欲擒故纵啊
Playing "Hard to get" with the boss lady, huh?
你专心开车好吗
All right, just concentrate on the road.
很疯狂吧
Crazy, right?
几年前 我还是个缉毒局探员
Couple years ago, I was a DEA agent,
抓卖♥♥大♥麻♥的进监狱
putting pot dealers in prison.
现在我正护送他们的钱去银行
Now I'm driving their cash to the bank.
一小时一百块呢 真是"美丽新世界"
For 100 bucks an hour. It's a brave new world.
你知道我见过多少十二三岁游手好闲的男孩
Do you know how many 12, 13-year-old corner boys I've seen
死于劣质毒品吗
die over a dime bag?
在我看来 他们越早合法化越好
In my opinion, the faster they legalize it, the better.
是啊
I hear that.
这家伙在搞什么
What the hell is this guy doing?
爱荷华州车牌 一定是迷路了
Iowa plates. They must be lost.
我们快去银行吧
Let's just get to the bank.
调头 调头
Reverse! Reverse!
快走 快走
Move! Move!
特里 别管了 别管了
Terry, leave it! Leave it!
特里 不
Terry, no!
特里 特里
Terry! Terry!
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
坚持住 坚持住 兄弟 坚持住
Hold on, hold on, brother, hold on, hold on.
请求支援 我是杰·霍斯特德警探
10-1! 10-1! This is Detective Jay Halstead.
我们在运河街和凡布伦街交界 遭遇激烈交火
I'm at Canal and Van Buren. We're taking heavy fire.
数次交火 有人中枪
Shots fired! Shots fired! We got a man shot!
起来 来 来
Get up. Come on, come on.
走 快走
Go, go, go.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
没事的 后援马上就到
It's gonna be okay. They're coming, okay?
特里 坚持住
Terry, stay with me.
坚持住 坚持住
Stay with me, stay with me.
不想就这么死了 兄弟
Not like this, brother.
特里 你没事的 兄弟
Hey, Terry, you're good, bro.
你撑住 坚持住
You're good, stay with me.
芝加哥
警署
第三季
第十七集
他还有脉搏 赶快送他去医院
He's still got a pulse, just get him to med.
你看到那辆车的车牌了吗
Were you able to see a license plate on the truck?
-没有车牌 -好
- There's wasn't one. - Okay.
-那么... -你跑哪去了
- Now, what-- - Where the hell were you?
我动弹不得 我被卡住了
I was pinned. My piece jammed.
卡住了 缉毒局的硬汉怎么会是缩头乌龟啊
It jammed? How the hell does a DEA tough guy run and hide?
杰 冷静 冷静
Hey, Jake. Hey, easy, easy.
我再也不想看到你 听到了吗
Hey, I don't want to see your face again, do you understand?
冷静
Easy!
-冷静一点 -他刚...
- Just calm down. - Well, he was--
他这个缩头乌龟
He was ducking, man.
他怎么样我不关心 你还好吗
I don't care about him. Are you okay?
我没事 我打了他 但我没事
I'm fine. I mean, I hit him, but I'm fine.
好了 深呼吸
All right, just take a breath.
看来他们丢下了一把0.40口径的枪
Looks like they left behind a .40 caliber breadcrumb.
我打中了一名匪徒 一定是他丢下的
I shot one of 'em. He must have dropped it.
是啊
Yeah.
-我去拿给鉴证室 -好
- I'll get this to the lab. - Yeah.
我从无线上听到了
I heard on the scanner.
艾琳 我没事 医院那边有特里的消息吗
Erin, I'm okay. Is there word from med on Terry?
还没有
Not yet.
来
Come on.
你不会不让我插手这件案子吧
You're not taking me off this.
我只做对我们组而言正确的事 杰
I'm gonna do whatever I feel is right for this unit, Jay.
这是特里的血
This is Terry's blood.
我看到了枪击他的家伙
I saw the guy who shot him.
你需要我
You need me.
好
Okay.
任何时候 我叫你不要插手
But anytime I tell you to sit on the sidelines,
你就得乖乖退下 明白吗
you're gonna sit, you understand?
我家人警告过我别掺和进这种事的
My family warned me about getting into this business.
-你是律师 -我是
- You're a lawyer? - I am.
在参与大♥麻♥交易之前 你做哪方面的工作
Where'd you practice before getting into the marijuana trade?
公♥司♥法
Corporate law.
跨度有点大啊 是吧
Bit of an unconventional jump, wouldn't you say?
我以为你们是在调查一起抢劫案
I was under the impression you were investigating
而不是我呢
a robbery, not me.
我们每种可能都要考虑到
We have to check every box.
联邦政♥府♥将大♥麻♥归为
The federal government classifies marijuana
管制药物
as a controlled substance,
所以我没办法进入我国的银行系统
so I don't have access to our country's banking system.
所以我每周都会用保险箱
That's why every week, I deposit a quarter mil, cash,
运送25万左右的现金
into a safety deposit box at chase,
我真心不觉得我会自己偷我自己的钱
so I really don't think I'm gonna steal it from myself.
还有谁知道去银行的路线
Who else knows the bank route?
只有我的安保队 而且既然你们之中的那位
Just my security team, and since one of your own,
杰·霍斯特德来管理了
Jay Halstead, is in charge of that,
我想这个角度查不到什么
I think we can rule out that angle.
我们要对你的所有员工
We're gonna have to run background checks
都进行背景调查
on all of your employees.
我已经做过了
I already do that.
我们明白 但我们还没有
We understand, but we haven't.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表