目标到达
Our target has arrived.
你好 弗兰克
How ya doing, Frank?
今晚天气不错啊
Nice night.
是啊 我的分成带来了吗
Uh, yeah. You got my cut?
你喜欢火车吗
You like trains?
布里格斯在做什么 我们要行动吗
What is Briggs doing? Should we move in?
不 等看到钱
Negative. Wait till we see the money
或者他们谈到抢劫
or they talk about the robbery.
你听到轰隆声了吗
Hear that clatter?
让我想起监狱大门关闭的声音
Reminds me of prison gates being shut.
你到底带我的五万分成来了吗
You got my 50k or not?
当然带了
Sure.
在后备箱里
It's in the trunk.
举起手来
Show me your hands!
举起手来
Show me your hands!
马上
Do it, now!
-搞定了吗 -嗯
- You got it? - Yeah.
手放到身后
Put your hands behind your back.
-起来 -后备箱
- Get up. - Trunk.
-让我出去 -慢点
- Let me outta here! - Easy, easy!
你没事吧
You all right?
出来
Come on.
虽然不是你
It wasn't you,
但你的同伙杀了我朋友
but a guy on your crew killed my friend.
他妻子都怀孕了
He had a baby boy on the way.
我们的生命中都需要有一点伤痛
We all need some pain in our life.
你审判时我要作证指控你
I'm gonna testify against you at your trial.
我要让你生不如死
I'm gonna make your life a living hell.
不论在监狱里还是在街头上
Inside a cage or on the street,
对我来说在哪里都是服刑
I'm doing time wherever I stand.
但我绝不出♥卖♥♥♥队友
I'll never rat,
所以不如你去给我准备好
so how about you just go get my jungle juice
监狱里喝的酒吃的三明治吧
and bologna sandwich ready in my holding cell?
这个你能搞定吧 小白脸
Think you can manage that, pretty boy?
说来有趣 我在这里的唯一原因
It's kind of funny, the only reason I'm here
就是看着他 不让他接近你
is to keep him from getting to you.
我站在那边的时候就想 如果你跟我那样说话
I'm standing over there thinking about what the hell
我会对你做出什么事来
I'd do to you if you talked to me like that.
如果说我恨什么
If there's one thing I hate...
那就是伪君子了
it's a hypocrite.
给你五分钟时间
You got five minutes.
把手铐拿下来试试
Take off these cuffs, let's see.
我们找到团伙其他成员了
Hey, we found them-rest of the crew.
你可能想听听这个
Yo, you might want to hear this.
科林·布里格斯开的车
So the car that Collin Briggs was driving
是一个叫雅各布·西利的61岁老人的
belongs to 61-year-old Jacob Seeley.
他住在威尔郡 在乔利埃特外有一栋房♥子
He lives in Will County, has a house right outside of Joliet.
我查了一下 开始以为车是被偷了
And I did a search, figuring the car was stolen,
但是没人上报
but it wasn't reported,
你猜雅各布·西利是谁的父亲
and guess who Jacob Seeley's the father of?
布兰登·西利
Brendan Seeley.
他在庞蒂亚克服过刑
He did a stretch in Pontiac
罪名是一系列暴♥力♥抢劫
for a string of strong-armed robberies
使用工具是一把锤子
where he used a hammer.
你们猜他狱友是谁 科林·布里格斯
Guess who his cellmate was? Collin Briggs.
这是西利兄弟
These are the Seeley brothers.
两人都在乔利埃特有违规使用武器前科
Both have priors for weapons violations in Joliet.
是他
That's him.
就是他杀了特里
That's the guy that killed Terry.
看来我们找出团伙所有人员了
Looks like we got our crew.
要我打电♥话♥给威尔郡警长吗
Want me to call Will County sheriff?
通知他们我们马上过去
Tell 'em we're on our way.
就是那辆货车
That's the truck.
你要是做傻事 这个坑里就要埋两个人了
You do anything stupid, that hole will be for two.
转向我 转向我
Step towards me, step towards me.
慢慢转
Slowly, nice and slow.
我想救他的
I tried saving him.
-但他一直流血 -安静
- He just kept bleeding. - Shh.
其他人呢 布兰登呢
Where are the others? Where's Brendan?
在里面睡觉
Inside sleeping.
安东尼奥 把他拷上带走
Antonio, cuff him, get him outta here.
不要起来
Keep your ass down.
给我一个理由
Give me a reason.
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Stop!
看来我得叫辆救护车了
I guess I'll call an ambo.
叫吧
Yeah, take your time.
杰
Jay.
我们找回你的钱了
We recovered your money,
少了大概一万
minus about ten grand
被布里格斯和他的同伙挥霍掉了
that Briggs and his crew burned through.
我不关心钱 你没事就好
I don't care about the money. I'm just glad you're okay.
打死特里的人 你们抓住了吗
And the guy that shot Terry? Did you get him?
他不会再有机会见到太阳了
Where he's going, he's never gonna see the sun again.
那就好 特里的妻子
Good. Terry's wife...
不论她需要什么 任何关于孩子的
Whatever she needs, any medical expenses
医药费用 我都会负责
around the baby, I'll take care of it.
太好了 她会很感激你的
That's great. She'll really appreciate that.
对了
Um, hey, so...
迈斯特罗饭店的晚餐邀请仍然有效
That dinner at Maestro's, it still stands, the offer.
你刚好可以跟我聊聊
Could use somebody to talk to.
有人在等我
I'm have somebody waiting for me.
她是个很幸运的姑娘
Well, she's a very lucky girl.
你会需要这个
You're gonna need this.
我会帮你找几个非常靠谱的警♥察♥
I'm gonna get you the names of a couple really solid cops--
需要赚外快的人
guys that need the extra money.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你改变主意
Hey, if you change your mind,
我的大门随时敞开
my door is always open.
有时该沉默 有时该开口
A time to remain silent and a time to speak.
想到特里·伊根如何影响了
There is comfort in the memories
我们的生活 我们心生欣慰
of how Terry Egan impacted our lives.
他是儿子 是丈夫
He was a son, a husband,
是朋友 也是海军陆战队员
a friend, and a marine.
我用我的皮带当止血带
So I'm using my belt as a tourniquet
绑住那个可怜的陆战队员的胳膊
on this poor marine's arm
他的肱动脉被一枚狙击弹划开了
where his brachial artery was severed by a sniper round,
我尽可能绑紧皮带来给他止血
and I'm twisting as hard as I can to staunch blood
他却给我吐了一身
and he's throwing up all over me,
所以我说 格兰特 我是在救你的命
so I say, "Grunt, I'm trying to save your life here.
总之 那就是在坎大哈的典型的一天
Anyway, that was a typical day in Kandahar.
我和杰在阿富汗戈伦格尔时
Well, me and Jay, we was in Korengal.
没有一天
There was not a day--
没有一天是不交火的
Day went by without a firefight.
是啊
Yeah.
重点是
The thing is...
交火从没让我害怕过
Firefights never scared me.
是回家让我害怕
It was coming home.
因为我不得不看到那些痛失丈夫的妻子
Having to look into the faces of the wives and the families...
痛失家里顶梁柱的家庭
of the guys that didn't make it back.
我得走了
I gotta go, guys.
再见
Later.
请进
Yeah, come in.
我就想来...
Um, I just wanted to come in...
谢谢你让我参加这个案子
And say thank you for keeping me on the case.
现在你要休一周病假
Well, right now, you're gonna take a week's medical leave.
很感谢 但我真的没事
I appreciate it, but I'm fine, really.
没有商量余地
It's not open to discussion.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有 我一直想告诉你
Hey, I been meaning to tell you...
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表