杰西死掉的人
who know Jessie's dead.
先不要让别人知道
Let's keep it that way.
你们要干什么
What is this?
达伦·桑德斯 你被捕了
Darren Sanders, you're under arrest.
为什么
For what?
危害儿童罪
Crimes against children.
没有和律师说 我哪儿都不会去
Look, I'm not going anywhere until I talk to my lawyer.
是吗 转过身
Yeah? Turn around.
手放上去
Put your hands there.
我要把你从这里带走
You know I'll drag you out of here,
当着你所有客人的面把你铐走
face first across the ground in front of all your guests.
给我个理由
Give me a reason.
拜托
Please.
不给吗
No?
快走
Move.
打给我的律师 马上
Call my lawyer. Now.
好的
Okay.
桑德斯的律师在路上了
Sanders's lawyer is on his way.
先拖着他
Well, hold him off.
我来设个套
Just let me set the hook.
-警长 -怎么
- Sarge. - Hmm?
让我来吧
I want to do this.
你可能会有点承受不住
Maybe a little too much.
过来
Hey, come on.
我很疑惑
I'm confused.
看 我有...
See, I got--
杰西·曼德尔在另一间屋里
I got Jessie Mandel in the other room,
他编的那套说辞 我也不清楚
and he's spinning a version that, I don't know,
说不通
Doesn't add up.
杰西说你雇他杀害科林
I mean, Jessie's saying you paid him to kill Colin.
我不认识杰西·曼德尔 我与这事...
I don't know who Jessie Mandel is, and I don't have anything--
达伦...
Darren, Darren, Darren.
别装了 好吗
We're way past that, okay?
我们知道了
We know.
我们知道你在少管所当志愿者时认识了杰西
We know you met Jessie when you were volunteering at juvie.
我们知道为了给他钱你把孩子的大学基金都用光了
We know you drained your kid's college fund to pay him.
我们都知道 好吗
We know, okay?
我...我是想帮你
I'm here--I mean, I'm trying to help you,
你却在侮辱我的情报组的能力
and you're insulting my intelligence.
我只想知道真♥相♥
I just want to know the truth.
你花钱雇杰西让他去吓唬科林
I mean, did you pay Jessie to scare the piss out of Colin
不让他开口了吗
so he'd keep his mouth shut?
这...
I mean, that's--
只有这样才合情理
That's the only thing makes sense to me
根据那笔钱数...
based on the amount of money that--
我想见我的律师
I want to talk to my lawyer.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你想见你的律师
You want to talk to your lawyer?
这是你的权利
That's your right.
不过我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
如果我走出这里
If I walk out of this room
过去找杰西...
and I go back over to Jessie...
那他的证词板上钉钉
His version gets carved in stone,
受苦的可就是你了
and you take the ride.
所有的罪名
All of it.
你明白吗
You understand?
没事
It's fine.
杰西不该杀科林的
Jessie wasn't supposed to kill Colin!
他本该去吓吓他就行了
He was just supposed to scare him!
杰西不该杀科林
Jessie wasn't supposed to kill Colin.
他本该去吓唬吓唬他 让他闭嘴
He was just supposed to scare him to keep him quiet.
我就只让杰西这么干
That is all I told Jessie to do.
所以科林的死
So Colin's death,
都怪杰西一个人
that is on Jessie.
对吗
Right?
听着 我不喜欢这样的案子
Hey, listen, I don't like cases like this one,
但我很感激你们抓到他
but I'm grateful when you guys do catch 'em.
这点确定
That's for sure.
应该是吧
Hm, yeah, I guess, huh?
肖恩 我...
Hey, Sean, I'm--
对你朋友的事感到很遗憾
I'm really sorry to hear about your friend.
我们都听说你为那个男孩做的了
You know, we all heard about what you were doing
我很遗憾他去世了 伙计
for that boy, and I'm just sorry he passed, man.
谢谢
Thanks.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
听我说
Listen.
娜迪亚去世时 我没急着
When Nadia died, I wasn't exactly in a hurry
跟别人聊天谈心
to talk to anybody about it.
结果真的不怎么好
That didn't go so well for me.
有些事只能你一个人去经历去承受
You're gonna go through whatever you got to go through,
但是...有需要尽管找我
but...I'm around, man.
大家都会愿意陪你
Everybody's here for you.
我只是一时还没想明白
I just haven't gotten my head around it yet, you know?
我还是很生气
Still pretty angry.
理解
Yeah.
谢谢你主动提出帮忙
I appreciate you reaching out.
-晚上好 -你好
- Good evening. - Hey.
-过去吧 -这边吗
- Through there. - Right there?
对
Yeah.
-你很漂亮 -谢谢
- You look nice. - Thank you.
先生们
Gentlemen?
有人邀请我来的
Uh...I got an invite.
这是21局的凯文·阿特沃特
This is Kevin Atwater from the 21st.
埃尔文·奥林斯基说他没问题
Alvin Olinsky said he's all right.
我们里面注入点新鲜血液也好
Thought we could use some new blood.
我们需要的是钱
What we could use is some new money.
多少
Uh...How much new money?
你有多少
How much you got?
那是你的位子
That's your spot.
你好 队长
How you feeling, Chief?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 美女
Hello, beautiful lady.
-亚当 -是你啊 老埃
- Adam. - Oh, hey, Al.
我想找个地方住几天
I need a place to crash just for a few days.
-谢谢 伙计 -好
- Hey, thanks, man. - Yeah.
那...我睡哪里
So...Where do I sleep?
这个...
Uh, well...
让米歇尔睡卧室
How about Michelle takes the bedroom?
你我睡沙发怎么样
You and me can rough it on the couches.
沙发只有一张
Yeah, there's only one couch.
我们会想到办法的
We'll figure it out.
这是奶油酱意面吗
Is this fettuccine alfredo?
是
Yeah.
我最喜欢奶油酱意面了
I love fettuccine alfredo.
-是吗 -对
- Oh. - Yeah.
你来了 亲爱的
Hey, baby.
你们好
Hi.
你长得跟他一样
You look just like him.
有时我妈妈也这么说
That's what my mom says sometimes.
我也当过兵
I was a soldier too.
是吗
Yeah?
是的 小兄弟
Yeah, man.
我也认识一些英雄
I've known some heroes.
但你做的事
But what you did,
去公开
going public,
跟大家说出真♥相♥
telling the truth about what happened,
这可能是我见过的最勇敢的行为了
that might just be the bravest thing I've ever seen.
我好想他
I miss him.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表