就算他们好心在现场留下了尿液样本
even with the urine sample they so kindly left behind,
所以需要尽快做DNA测试
so DNA test is on rush order.
我查了国家犯罪信息中心 线人 研发信息系统
I'll check the NCIC, leads, cris system.
没有当地帮派成员符合这种作案手法
There's no local crews with that MO.
邻居有线索吗
Anything from the neighbors?
警探上门询问了周边所有住户
Detectives knocked on every door.
但没有人看见经过
Nobody saw anything.
还有些在上班的人没联♥系♥到
Still got some in-service calls to go through.
或许还有线索
Might be something there.
我已经通知了一些典当行和销赃处
I got word out to a bunch of pawn shops and fences
看看会不会有人拿克利福德家的东西去卖♥♥
just in case any of the Cliffords' stuff shows up.
追踪任何有序列号♥的物品
Start tracking anything with a serial number.
我要知道他们有没有事先到附近踩点
And I want to know if they cased this placed beforehand.
-耗子 -城市监控录像
- Mouse. - Pod footage.
立刻去办
Yeah, I'm on it.
其余的人
All right, the rest of you,
我要知道这个家庭的所有情况
I want to know everything there is to know about this family.
这女孩有没有前男友
Did the girl have an ex-boyfriend?
任何能出入他们家的人
Anybody who had access to that property.
她父亲跟我说过他们两周前
The dad did tell me that they just got renovations done
刚翻新完房♥子
two weeks ago.
那就去给我弄来所有
Then get the name of every painter,
进过他们家的油漆工和建筑工的名字
construction worker ever set foot on that property.
我有个名字
I got a name.
彼得·达米恩 中级毒贩
Pete Damian, mid-level dealer.
主要销♥售♥些少见的派对毒品
Made his bones selling rare party drugs,
比如说劣质安♥眠♥酮♥什么的
stuff like knock-off quaaludes.
我收到消息他刚进了一大批氮气
Word is he just came into a major shipment of nitrous.
要弄晕全家人起码需要六七瓶
It would take six or seven tanks to knock out the family.
氮气 做压缩毒品吗 我在大学的时候弄过不少
Nitrous, like whippets? I did a bunch in college.
所以你只上了一学期
Explains why you only did one semester.
彼得经常举办大型派对
Pete's got a reputation for throwing massive house parties.
这就是他卖♥♥货的方式
It's how he moves his product.
毒贩干抢劫的勾当也不是第一次了
Wouldn't be the first time a dealer started a robbery crew.
找到他 把他带回来
All right, get an address. Bring him in.
那小女孩怎么样了
How's the little girl?
她很坚强
She's hanging in there.
你好 我们想找彼得·达米恩
How you doing? We're looking for Pete Damian.
他去姐姐家了 你们能晚点再来吗
He's at his sister's house. Can you check back later?
谁在里面抽大♥麻♥
Who's smoking marijuana in here?
我有医用许可
I have a medical card.
-是吗 给我看看 -在车里
- Yeah? Let's see it. - It's in my car.
这样可唬不了人
That's not good enough.
你们不能这样 你们有搜查令吗
Hey, come on, now. Do you even have a warrant?
没有 女士 坐下
No, ma'am. Have a seat.
这就对了
There you go.
你开玩笑吗
Really?
安东尼奥
Antonio.
不是吧
No way.
有话好好说
Gentlemen, gentlemen.
给我坐下
Come on, sit down.
氮气在哪
Where's the nitrous?
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
-行 这个你也一样合适 -在里面
- All right. These'll fit you, too. - In there.
听着 我抽屉里有两万五
Listen, I got 25 gs in the drawer right there.
全给你们
All yours.
我们称这样为"意图行贿"
We like to call that "Attempted Bribery."
所以 还是算了吧
So...probably not.
找到了
Here we go.
达米恩 你有医学学位吗
Damian, you have a medical degree?
为什么你家会有这么多
I mean, why else would you have that many tanks
医用级的一氧化二氮
of medical-grade nitrous oxide at your place?
我专门策划派对
I'm a party promoter.
所以你们知道的 有些客人有特定要求
So certain people require, you know, certain things.
可这些气罐正是上周
Except those tanks came from a break-in
洛克佛德一家医疗供应公♥司♥丢失的
at a medical supplies warehouse in Rockford last week.
在我看来 这么多氮气
Me, I see that much nitrous,
绝对不止是用来办派对
I'm thinking it's being used for more than just partying.
更像是用来弄晕一家人
Something like knocking out a family
并强♥奸♥一个睡梦中的小女孩
and raping a little girl while she sleeps.
强♥奸♥
Rape?
怎么又扯到强♥奸♥了
You--who said anything about rape?
也许派对的收益没有以前那么好了
Maybe the party revenue isn't what it used to be,
所以你偷了那几罐氮气 带到芝加哥来大展身手
so you steal the tanks, put them to good use here in Chicago.
等等 我什么都没偷
Hold up, yo. I didn't steal anything, okay?
不管你们想把我跟什么东西扯上关系
So whatever you're trying to connect me to,
趁早死心吧
you guys can forget it.
这几罐是我向派对上的一个家伙买♥♥的
I bought those tanks off some guy at one of my parties,
如果出什么事 你们应该去找他
so if anything, you guys should be looking at him.
是吗 那家伙有名字吗
Yeah? This guy got a name?
应该有吧 但我怎么知道
I assume he does, but do I know it? No.
那家伙爽翻天了 伙计
Guy was gacked out of his mind, man.
我记得他在吹嘘把什么地方拆了
I remember him bragging about knocking off some place
开了一间仓库
to open a warehouse?
介绍人是谁
Who made the introduction?
他自己找上门来的
He just found me.
派对圈的关系
It's the party circuit.
人们都知道彼得·达米恩这个名字
People know the name Pete Damian.
那家伙来找我
The guy walked up to me,
他说他要低价卖♥♥掉15罐氮气
he says he's selling 15 tanks of nos cheap,
我看就装在他的车上
and I saw them right there in his trunk.
你知道这么大罐的氮气有多难搞吗
Do you know how hard it is to get tanks that size?
我们要怎么联♥系♥他
How do we get in touch?
他问过我下一次派对是什么时候
I mean, he asked me when my next party was.
我给了他我的电♥话♥
I gave him my number.
后来再也没见过他
I haven't seen him since.
达米恩的不在场证明确认了
Hey, so Damian's alibi checks out.
他当时在空中酒廊
Apparently, he was at highline lounge
喝酒打牌直到早上六点
smacking jack and cokes until 6:00 A.M.
酒保认出了他
Bartender IDed him.
他说他有供应商
Well, he says he's got a supplier.
找个素描师 画一张素描图出来
Get a description, start a composite sketch.
还有别的发现 老大
There's something else, boss.
罗克福德劫案发生后
After the Rockford robbery,
凯文和我调查了有无其他失窃的仓库
Kevin and I checked for other warehouses that got hit
以防这不是头一起案件
just in case this wasn't the first one, right?
一个月前在爱荷华州的达文波特也发生了一起
And there was another one just a month ago in Davenport, Iowa,
所以我们调出了那片区域的入室抢劫案
so we scoped out home invasions in that area.
半径50英里的范围内发生过两起
Two within a 50-mile radius.
被害人都声称失去了意识
All the victims describe being disoriented
不记得罪案当时的事
and not remembering the crime,
其中一人还可能遭到性侵
and one is connected to a possible sexual assault.
在威斯康星州也有一起
One in Wisconsin.
先是仓库失窃 然后出现入室抢劫
Warehouse hit followed by a home invasion.
当地警方一直没把案件和毒气联♥系♥起来
Local PD never made the connection to gassing.
他们只是认为被害人
They just figured that the victims were
受创后糊涂了
confused, traumatized.
这帮人肆无忌惮 在国内到处乱窜
This crew's terrorizing their way across the country.
芝加哥就是他们的最后一站
Yeah, well, Chicago's their last stop.
克利福德先生
Mr. Clifford.
你好 你们一名警探打电♥话♥给我要我列出
Yes, ah... One of your detectives called about a list
能进入我家所有人的名单
of all the people who had access to our house.
这是我能想到的所有人
This is everyone I could think of.
这会很有帮助
This is very helpful.
还有一个送水工
There was also a water delivery guy
六个月前不干了
we had up until about six months ago or so.
我找不到号♥码了 但我会找到的
I couldn't get the number, but I'll find it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们会逐一确认 一旦有消息...
We'll go through this and we'll call you as soon as--
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表