I can't tell you how many times I looked into that cage
里面有杀人犯 强♥奸♥犯 恋童癖
at, you know, murderers, rapists, pedophiles,
就坐在你现在坐的地方
sitting, I mean, right where you're sitting.
你以为...以为
And you think--you think
这么多年了 自己会...
that after all these years that I'd be--
会是心理专家
I'd be an expert in psychology,
但说实话
but I tell you the truth,
我是说...
I mean, I--
我终究还是不明白他们为什么那样做
I-I don't think I'll ever understand what makes them tick.
但我觉得我明白你
You, I think I get.
你不是坏人
You're not a bad guy.
你只是...
You're just...
想找一个信仰的人
looking for something to believe in.
好了
Okay.
中间向上出拳
Right up the middle.
继续 上勾拳从中间出
Keep drivng those uppercuts right through the middle.
用臀部的力量 用腿的力量
Use your hips, use your legs.
继续出拳 坚持
Keep throwing! All the way through.
-继续 -好了
- Keep throwing. - Okay, okay.
-你来了 -干得漂亮
- Hey. - Good job.
谢谢
Thanks.
安东尼奥告诉我发生的事了
Hey, Antonio told me what happened.
-小心我的肋骨 -抱歉
- Oh, watch the ribs, kiddo. - Oh, sorry.
我真的很担心你
I was really worried about you.
我带你去吃晚餐
Well, I'm gonna-I'm gonna take you to dinner.
好 我先去洗个澡
Okay. Okay, I'll go get cleaned up.
好
Okay, okay.
我们给他输了吗♥啡♥
We've got him on a morphine drip,
所以他不会感觉到任何痛苦
so he won't feel any pain.
恐怕他撑不过今晚了
I'm afraid he won't make it through the night.
你们单独待一会儿吧
I'll give you two some time.
我只想谢谢你
I just want to thank you.
为什么
For what?
因为在他生命最后的日子里
For making him happy
你让他很快乐
these last few days.
-你找我吗 老大 -对 进来
- You want to see me, boss? - Yeah, come on in.
你应该需要这个
I think you might need those.
我复职了吗
I'm reinstated?
完全复职了
Full duty.
我刚跟克罗利副局长通完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Deputy Crowley.
她决定撤销对你的调查
She's decided to drop the investigation on your case.
虽然我不知道你为了这个
I don't know what favors you had to pull
费了多大劲 老大 但真的谢谢你
to make this happen, boss, but thank you, thank you.
能在我们队里真是无尚的荣幸
Serving in this unit has been nothing short of an honor.
-亚当 -以后我上班肯定第一个来
- Adam... - I'm gonna be the first one in,
最后一个走
last one to leave.
你有什么 尽管吩咐我
You need anything at all, I'm your guy.
-亚当 -怎么了
- Adam. - Yeah?
你应该感谢她
She's the one you should be thanking.
你怎么做到的 警长
How'd you make this happen, Sarge?
我和克罗利以前认识
Crowley and I go way back.
她一向是个女魔头
She's always been a ball-breaker...
当然 这也是我喜欢她的原因
which, of course, is why I like her.
非常感谢
I appreciate it.
他值得你这么做 特鲁迪
He's worth it, Trudy.
相信我
Trust me.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
杰 我一般不给人牵线搭桥说媒
Hi. So, Jay, I'm not usually the match-making type guy,
但我老婆想把你跟一个人撮合撮合
but my wife wants to set you up with somebody.
赫尔曼 我呢
Whoa, Herrmann, what's wrong with me?
慢着 是谁
Slow down. Who--who is it?
那是个好姑娘 很可爱
She's a great gal. She's cute, you know?
是我老婆桥牌俱乐部的
And she's in my wife's bridge club.
好吧 我收回刚才的话
Okay, I take it back.
杰 这妹子给你了
Jay, you can have her.
-你闭嘴 -谢了
- Shut up. - Thanks.
那就是你了 来了啊
Yeah, you're out, you're it. Hey.
你今晚不是要早回家休息吗
I thought--I thought you were gonna call it an early night.
-给你 -谢了 赫尔曼
- Here you go. - Thanks, Herrmann.
不客气
Yep.
我就想过来看看
I just figured I would come by.
想着你可能在这里
Maybe you'd be here.
我们之前说的
What we were talking about earlier,
什么就一次
the whole, uh, one time thing,
是说一周一次 还是一天一次
so is that like one time a week, one time a day?
好好笑
You're funny.
我的意思是 我们为什么要兜圈子
All I'm saying is why-why are we dancing around?
博伊特那边又不反对
Voight doesn't have a problem with it.
大家也都知道
Everybody knows,
所以为什么我们要遮遮掩掩
so why are we still trying to hide it?
说得对
You got a good point.
现在你想在公众场合跟我牵手吗
Do you want to hold my hand in public now?
这个也行
Or that.
我们走吧
We should get out of here.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表