So I'm like, "Okay, I'm ready for a refund."
然后就没有然后了
Nothing doing there.
斯隆先生 你要跟我们去一趟警局
Mr. Sloan, we're gonna need you to come down to the District.
你还要告诉我们一个
We're also gonna need a name...
能够证明你昨晚行踪的人
of anybody that can verify your whereabouts last night.
视野
Horizons.
他们不会关门 哥们 他们会骗走一切
It never ends, man. They take everything.
没有 我还等着呢
No, I'm still waiting.
她准备好了
Ready for you.
我待会回给你
I'll call you back.
波莉
Hi, Polly.
波莉 你之前说你想要帮忙
So, Polly, you said before that you wanted to help.
我看到那个杀我家人的人了
I saw the man who killed my family.
我只是...
I just...
我忘记他的脸了
I can't see his face.
你得努力回想 知道吗
I want you to try. Okay?
我得去湖边的房♥子
Well, I need to go to the house on the lake.
他们说我不能去
They said I couldn't go.
所以你才伤害护士吗
Is that why you hurt the nurse?
我得去湖边的房♥子
I need to go to the house on the lake.
好的
Okay.
那不如我们就去湖边的房♥子吧
Well, why don't we go to the house on the lake?
所以 这个房♥子
So, this house...
她可能有固恋
she could be fixated.
这是一种应对机制
You know, it's a coping mechanism,
但这种固恋可能基于现实
but the fixation could be based in reality
也可能是完全虚构的
or it could be entirely fictive.
好吧 你觉得是哪一种
Okay, which one do you think it is?
我不知道 如果房♥子存在
I don't know. You know, if it exists,
那她可能有一些积极的回忆
it could be she's got some positive memory
想去那里再体验一次
she wants to relive there.
这样可以把她带回现实吗
And that could bring her back to reality?
有可能 我猜你们应该
Possibly. I mean, I assume you got
还在调查别的线索吧
some other leads you're working on here.
线索有 目击证人没有
Leads, yes. Witnesses, no.
今天早上的事
Listen, about this morning.
我一直没睡觉 对不起
I hadn't slept. I'm sorry.
这里是你的地盘
This is your shop.
我不该告诉你怎么做
I should not tell you how to run it.
艾琳 没事
Erin, do not worry about it.
大家只是各司其职
Everybody's just trying to do their job.
话说你觉得她说的房♥子
So, this house, you, uh,
真的存在吗
you think it exists?
我也不知道
I have absolutely no idea,
但如果存在 我们得找到
but if it does, we're gonna find out.
现在 医疗审查委员会
At this time, this medical review board
很遗憾地通知你
regrets to inform you
我们无法批准同意
that we will not be able to approve
卡罗维医生建议的手术
the surgical procedure Dr. Calloway suggests.
这是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
你们看我的医生不顺眼吗
You got a problem with my doctor?
事情要复杂得多
It's more complicated than that.
那颗子弹在你的C5神经根后面
The bullet--it's buried back near the C5 nerve root.
你们说能取出来
You said you could get it out.
是能
And I can,
但取出来也不会让你
but removing it is unlikely to improve
胳膊的感觉和运动机能改善
the sensory and motor deficits to your arm,
其实
and, well...
手术可能会让情况更糟糕
the surgery could actually make them worse.
你的损伤很可能是永久性的
The damage condition is most likely going to be permanent.
有这种慢性长♥期♥病症 你不能继续当巡警了
You can't work patrol with a chronic condition.
我没什么病症
I don't have a condition.
你们不了解我 你们去问问我的警长
You don't know me. Ask my Sergeant.
去问问我的局长 我天生属于街道
Ask the Commander. I belong out on the streets.
你无法使用武器
You're unable to use your firearm
无法保护自己
or defend yourself physically.
你回街道巡逻不安全
You can't return to the streets safely.
我可以上诉吗
Can this be appealed?
孩子 你得考虑你的生活质量
Son, you gotta think about your quality of life.
有很多勇敢的人根本没有机会
There's a lot of brave men out there who never got the chance
做你在做的事
to do what you're doing--
从枪击中幸免于难
to walk away from a shooting.
警署会给你找一个
The department will find something for you
让你施展才能的岗位
where you can be effective,
而且你不会置身险境
and you won't be in danger.
斯隆的不在场证明是真的
Sloan's alibi checks out.
他兄弟和另外四个人让他喝得从高脚凳上摔了下来
His brother and four others put him falling off a barstool
时间刚好在谋杀发生时
at the time of the murders.
也刚好在他家被盗之前
It's right before he was robbed too.
-时机很奇怪 -没错
- Strange timing. - Yeah.
更奇怪的是昨晚他的邻居
What's even more strange is that his neighbor called
报♥警♥说有车占了她的残疾人车位
about a car blocking her handicapped spot last night.
就在卡尔森一家被谋杀之后
Right after the Carlson murders.
车牌号♥在受雇于视野国际公♥司♥的
Plates belong to a security consultant employed
一个安全顾问名下
by Horizons International.
没错 他是库克郡前警长
Yeah, the guy's a former Cook County Sheriff.
弗朗西斯·克鲁格 是个麻烦人物
Francis Kruger. Pretty big problem.
因为几次过度使用武力被解雇
Got fired for a couple excessive force beefs.
你认为视野公♥司♥是其中的联♥系♥吗
You see Horizons as the nexus?
斯隆说只有他的笔记本电脑
Sloan said that the only thing that was taken was
被偷走了 他用那台笔记本
his tablet computer, which he used
拍摄了视野公♥司♥的研讨会
to film a Horizons seminar.
里面有他们侵略性的战略等内容
Their aggressive tactics, et cetera, et cetera.
我认为作案动机出现了
I mean, I think we got motive.
斯隆是揭发人
Sloan's a whistle blower.
公♥司♥招找人去他家里
The company breaks in his house,
偷走他手里掌握的证据
they steal whatever he's got on them.
我想先缓一缓 不要着急下结论
I do want to tap the brakes just for a second
一个自助团体难道真的去
because, I mean, are we saying that a self-help group
盗窃一个人 杀人全家
robbed a guy, slaughters a family
来掩盖团体的运作程序吗
just to keep a lid on how they operate?
那我们就先去找到那个人问问
So we grab this guy and find out.
莱克西怎么样
How's Lexi?
威胁念大学前先休一年
Uh, you know, threatening to take a year off before college.
她称之为"空档年"
She's calling it a "Gap year."
"空档年"
"Gap year"?
你想想你♥爸♥会不会同意这种事
Imagine trying to get that past your old man.
跟他说这个的情景我都不敢想
Imagine talking to my old man.
弗朗西斯·克鲁格
Hey, Francis Kruger.
如果是因为那一家的事 那你不用麻烦了
If this is about that family, let me spare you,
-不是我♥干♥的 -盗窃的事呢
- I didn't do it. - What about the robbery?
什么盗窃
What robbery?
别装了 弗朗西斯 你知道规矩
Come on, Francis. You know this.
你告诉我们发生了什么事 那万事大吉
You tell us what happened, everything goes good for you.
邻居的摄像头拍到你
We got you on the neighbor's security camera
进入艾伦·斯隆的房♥子
going into Allan Sloan's house
就在卡尔森一家被谋杀20分钟之后
20 minutes after somebody murdered the Carlsons.
你干警长的时候
Your unit messed around with one of these
也用过这东西 对吧
back when you were with the Sheriffs, right?
你觉得管用吗
But it work for you?
用这个真的能让人招供吗
I mean, you get confessions with this thing?
你要多久才会跟卡尔森一家一样死翘翘
How long before we place you inside that Carlson house?
斯隆准备揭发视野公♥司♥
I mean, Sloan's gonna blow the whistle.
公♥司♥就叫你来
Horizon calls you in to,
毁灭证据 对吗
what, clean up, right?
告诉你我们想不通的地方
I'll tell you what we can't crack.
为什么人家一家都被牵扯进来了
How does the family figure in?
死了三个孩子 不是四个
Three kids are dead. Not four.
有一个小女孩你没杀掉
You left the little girl alive.
我再跟你说件事
And I'll tell you something else...
她指认了你
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表