我已经告诉他们了 好吗
it's like I told them already, okay?
我就是个数牌的 不是什么线人
I'm a card counter. I'm not a spotter.
真的 不骗你们 就这样
Come on, that's all I do. That's it.
我绝不可能参与什么抢劫
There's no way I'm involved with any of these robberies.
这样啊 那还是把你留给他们吧
Okay, well, I guess you're their problem.
等等 别走 等等
Wait, wait. Guys, hold up. Wait.
要是我能帮你们呢
I mean, what if I can help you out?
是吧
Yeah?
你知道你要找人
I mean, I know you're looking for someone down there.
一个鬼鬼祟祟观察一切的家伙 对吧
A shady guy, watching all the action, right?
那就是你们要找的人 对吧
That's who you're looking for, right?
他在哪
Show us.
他今天没来
Well, he's not here today.
好吧
Okay.
别别 别走呀
Wait. No, no, no, no, no, no.
你把昨天的录像拿来
You bring a video from yesterday,
我就能把他指给你看 行吗
and I can show him to you, okay?
我会把他指出来
I will point him out.
昨天 下午五点
Yesterday. 5:00 p.m.
七号♥桌 壮汉
Table seven. Big guy.
右手戴着高中橄榄球戒指
High school football ring on his right hand.
怎么 我观察力强不行啊
What? I'm observant.
对 就是他
Yeah, yeah, that's him.
好 我们需要来个截图
All right, we're gonna need a screen shot.
我对他进行了人脸识别
So I ran the spotter through faces of the nation.
结果查出来是弗兰克林·海恩斯
Now, what came back is Franklin Haynes.
他因持枪抢劫被捕两次
He did two stints for armed robbery.
已知住址在巴克镇
LKA puts him in Bucktown.
任何已知同伙
Known associates?
除了"虫哥"克莱顿·霍华德之外没有别人
Well, none other than Mr. Clayton "Bug" Howard.
弗兰克林·海恩斯 芝加哥警♥察♥
Franklin Haynes! Chicago PD!
安全
Clear.
弗兰克林·海恩斯躺在这
Here lies Franklin Haynes.
他所知道的关于这个团伙的一切都随他而去了
Everything he knew about this crew died with him.
侯爵夫人赌场
我们还在等待弹道分♥析♥结果
Yeah, we're still waiting on the ballistics,
不过霍华德枪上的血的确是海恩斯的
but the blood on Howard's shotgun is a match for Haynes.
他们在清理门户 那个团伙的幕后主使
They're cleaning house. Whoever runs this crew
知道我们快查到他了
knows we're closing in.
-穆拉兹警官 -准备好律师了
- Officer Mularz? - Lawyered up.
我们正在按照规定
We're going through those channels
安排另一场审讯
to set up another interview.
找不到他和其他人的关联吗
You got nothing to connect him to the other guys?
还没找到
Not yet.
但你们喜欢他
But you like him.
-是的 -嗯
- We do. - Hmm.
那么 寻找霍华德下落的进展如何
All right, where are we at locating Howard?
鲁塞克
Ruzek?
我们还在搜查
Oh, we're still searching.
他一定是找了个不错的藏身处
Must've found a good hiding spot within the grid.
被盗警车里的GPS 不见了
The GPS units that were in the stolen squads--they're gone.
弄没那个不是件容易的事
And that's not easy to do.
那就像个俄♥罗♥斯♥娃娃一样
It's like a Russian doll down there.
盒子里又是一个盒子
It's a box inside a box...
里面又是个盒子
Inside a box.
车上没有任何线索吗
So we got nothing off the cars?
有一样 它们来自两个不同的辖区
There's one thing. They were from two different districts,
但这两辆警车都在一个月前
but both squads were sent to the same motor pond
被送到南区的同一个调度场
in area south a month ago.
可能是克莱顿·霍华德
It could be Clayton Howard's got a hookup
在调度场有内应
inside the motor pool.
你们两个
You two.
你脑子清醒了点没
Hey, you got your head on straight?
我只是
Yeah, it's just...
实话说 我没料到会发生这种事
I'll be honest. I didn't see it coming.
我感觉辜负了她
You know? I feel like I let her down.
我没问这个
That's not what I asked.
是的 长官 我清醒了
Yes, sir. My head's on straight.
好
Okay.
警长 劳伦斯没问题
Sergeant. Lawrence is clear.
你检查过后院 车下了吗
You checked backyards, under cars?
一个屋子后有一辆拖车 但没人在家
There's a trailer behind one house, but no one's home.
上了锁
It's locked up.
那么劳伦斯还有问题
Then Lawrence is not clear.
我该怎么做
Well, what am I supposed to do?
难道撬锁进入别人的私人领地
Crack open someone's private property?
你得冷静
Hey, you need to calm down.
你还活着 没错吧
You're still alive, right?
我并不担心发生在我身上的事
I'm not worried about what could've happen to me.
我担心的是你
I'm worried about you.
车♥库♥管♥理♥员♥
你是值班管♥理♥员♥
You the shift supervisor?
我是 有关于车的问题吗
I am. You got a problem with your vehicle?
两辆车 我们想知道
Two of them, actually. We were wondering
你能否告诉我们哪里能找到这些车
if you can tell us where we can find these cars.
稍等
Give me a second.
来点薯条吗
You want a French fry?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
还是来点好了
Maybe.
这两辆车是从车场被偷走的
The cars were stolen off your lot.
不是的
Nope.
它们是被登记提走的 警探
They were signed out, detective.
-我看看 -这儿
- Show me. - Right there.
萨姆·穆拉兹警官 我记得她
Officer Sam Mularz. I remember her.
她
Her?
对 她很漂亮
Yeah. Yeah, she's real pretty.
跟她搭档一起来的 壮汉 黑人
Came in with her partner. Big guy. Black guy.
他两星期前取走了另一辆车
He signed out a car two weeks before that.
那不是她的名字 那个警徽是偷来的
That's not her name. That's a stolen badge.
黑人警官 是他吗
Black officer--is this him?
对 就是他
Yep. One and the same.
你这里有摄像头吗
Do you have cameras in here?
我们需要知道关于那个同伙的一切
We need anything you got on the partner.
我找到了关于那个女性同伙的匹配资料
I got a match on the female partner,
是一个叫伊丽莎白·麦肯尼的
on one Elizabeth McKenney.
她有前科
She's got priors.
入店行窃还有拒捕
Shoplifting and resisting arrest.
有地址吗
You got an address?
就在那 西街边上
Right there. Off Western.
让伯吉斯和罗曼去 还是说他还...
Send Burgess and Roman? Or is he still...
坐板凳坐到他感觉好起来
benched until his feelings get unhurt?
他没事 让他去吧
No, he's fine. Send him.
好吧
Okay.
麦肯尼女士
Ms. McKenney?
如果是关于音响的事 我已经把它关小声了
If this is about the stereo, I turned it down.
贱♥人♥就是矫情 你可以跟她说是我说的
Bitch is crazy, and you can tell her I said that.
并不是 我们能进来吗
It's not. Can we come in?
里面现在很乱呢
Ah, it's so messy in here right now.
很尴尬的
I'd be embarrassed.
克莱顿·霍华德
Clayton Howard!
别动
Stay down!
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
2113呼叫 正在追捕疑犯 请求紧急支援
2113, I'm a 10-99 unit requesting immediate backup.
疑犯进入了119街和联合大道交叉口的一栋建筑
Offender entered a building on 119th and Union.
我正在追捕
I'm in pursuit.
收到 2113 已派出支援
Copy, 2113. Backup on the way.
119街与联合大道交叉口
119th and Union.
罗曼
Roman!
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
你喜欢打女人是吧 虫子
You like beating up women, Bug?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表