驾车扫射 在G公园至尊的地盘
Drive-by shooting. G Park Lords territory.
我们走
Let's go.
驱车作案 黑色四门轿车
Drive-by. Black four-door sedan.
目标名叫杰西·坎普 18岁
Target was Jesse Kemp, 18 years old.
腿上中了一枪 胳膊上两枪
Got shot in the leg, twice in the arm,
但性命无碍
but he'll make it.
过路的人都没受伤简直是个奇迹
It's a miracle no one walking by got shot.
枪手至少开了20枪
Shooter dropped 20 rounds at least.
-你在这儿巡逻吗 -是的
- Is this your beat? - Yeah.
坎普跟G公园至尊的人有交集吗
Is Kemp hooked up with the G Park Lords?
-很有可能 -坎普现在在哪儿
- Very much so. - Where's Kemp now?
跟医护人员一起在那儿
Over there with the paramedics.
我让我的搭档过去看住他了
I got my partner over there babysitting him.
他就是在这中枪的
This is where he got shot.
关于袭击者的车辆还有其他信息吗
You got any more information on the offenders' vehicle?
还没有 这是典型的紧急事故电♥话♥
Not yet. Typical OEMC call.
听到枪声 发现伤者
Heard shots, found body.
-有目击者吗 -有
- Any witnesses? - Sure.
愿意站出来吗 不愿意
Willing to come forward? No.
道森警探 情报部的
Whoa, whoa. Detective Dawson. Intelligence.
我想和他说几句
I need to have a word with him.
你可以去医院问 我们要开车了
You can have it down at Med. We're about to roll out.
稍等一会儿没事
You can wait a minute.
谁朝你开枪的 杰西
Who shot you, Jesse?
我现在需要治疗
I need medical treatment now.
你告诉我谁开的枪 你就能走了
You tell me who shot you, you're on your way.
我没看清楚
I didn't get a good look.
他们为什么盯上你
Why'd they come after you?
我不知道
No idea.
也许是因为你跟诺亚·约翰逊之死
Maybe it's because you were involved
有什么关联
in the murder of Noah Johnson.
-我猜是这样 -你找错人了
- That'd be my guess. - Wrong guy.
你该下车了 警探
You got to get out the ambo, Detective.
不是我
Wrong guy.
要是你跟那孩子之死有关系
If you were involved in killing that boy,
你最终还是会被他们解决掉
you're gonna get got eventually.
他们不会失手两次
They ain't gonna miss twice.
但我们能帮你 保住你的命
But we can help you. Keep you alive.
我不害怕
I ain't scared.
你以为我以前没中过枪吗
You think I ain't never been shot before?
警探
Detective!
交给你们了
He's all yours.
不好意思 警长
Excuse me, Sergeant.
杰西·坎普和他妈妈住在一起
Jesse Kemp lives with his mom.
她的住处离这里有两个街区
Her house is two blocks from here.
去看看
Hit it.
我们是琳德赛警探和霍斯特德警探
We're Detectives Lindsay and Halstead.
杰西·坎普住在这吗
Does Jesse Kemp live here?
阿姨 警♥察♥来了
Auntie, the cops are here.
是的 请进 我是他表妹切尔西
Yeah. Come in. I'm his cousin, Chelsea.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
杰西没事吧
Hey, is Jesse okay?
他会没事的 正在去芝加哥医院的路上
He's gonna be okay. He's on his way to Chicago Med.
感谢上帝 感谢上帝
Oh, thank God. Thank God.
女士 我认为杰西可能被人盯上了
Ma'am, we think Jesse may have been targeted.
为什么
For what?
今早一名六岁男孩被发现死亡
A 6-year-old boy was found dead this morning.
我听说了 真是...
I heard. It's beyond...
很抱歉我要这么问
I'm sorry to ask this,
但是你知道他跟这件事有没有关系吗
but do you know if he was involved at all?
当然没关系
Absolutely not.
我还以为你们来我家是为了
And for a minute I thought that you were here for my family
帮助我们呢
to help us through this.
那孩子死之前 有人看到
Four men were seen in a white SUV
在操场附近 有四个人驾驶一辆白色越野
approach the boy right before he was found dead
接近他
near a playground.
我们认为杰西是这四人之一
We think Jesse was one of those men.
也许他是开车的 或者是望风的
Now, maybe he drove, or maybe he was the lookout.
你怎么敢走进我家
How dare you come into my house
指控我儿子做这种事
and accuse my son of this.
女士 我知道你可能不相信
Ma'am, I know that it seems harsh,
但我们其实是想来帮助你们的
but we're actually here because we're trying to do you a favor.
他们四人中谁先第一个站出来
Whichever of the four guys involved comes forward first,
那他说什么就是什么了
it's his story that gets etched in stone.
他得到的刑罚会最轻
He's the one that gets the best deal.
你想帮我忙吗 亲爱的
You want to do me a favor, sweetheart?
滚
Leave.
我告诉你 如果你关心杰西
I'm telling you, if you're looking out for Jesse
而他与本案有关 那就帮帮他
and he was involved, help him out.
滚出我的房♥子
Out of my house now.
你好吗
What's up?
你叫迈尔斯吧
Miles, right?
是的
Yeah.
布莱恩回来了没有 你知道吗
Do you know if Brian's home?
回来了吧
I think so.
你们抓到杀诺亚的家伙了吗
You get who killed Noah yet?
不 我们得先查出来他们是谁
No. We need to find out who they are
才能去抓他们
before we can get them.
好吧
Right.
你知道是谁杀了你侄子吗 迈尔斯
Do you know who killed your nephew, Miles?
他什么都不知道 进来
He doesn't know anything. Get in the house.
什么事
What's up?
刚刚杰西·坎普中枪了
Jesse Kemp was shot earlier today.
你认识他吗
You know him?
不认识
No.
但我今天一直在家
But I been home all day.
我的朋友可以为我作证
I got friends that can vouch for that.
但是我们认为你知道是谁干的
We think you know who's involved, though.
给我们一个名字 伙计
Give us a name, dog.
不会查到你身上的
It ain't gonna get back to you.
相信我
Trust me.
你知道我不能告密
Look, you know I can't snitch on nobody.
船到桥头自然直
It's gonna get handled the way it's gonna get handled.
杰西·坎普刚叫律师去芝加哥医院看他
Jesse Kemp just had his lawyer visit him at Chicago Med.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
打电♥话♥的是反黑组的威肯
That was Vikan from the gang unit.
他说布莱恩跟帮派有关系
He said Brian is affiliated with the gang,
但他不是关键人物
but he's not a trigger man.
他的所作所为刚好能让帮派成员
He does just enough to not have fellow gang members
不会质疑他的忠诚
question his allegiance.
他难以想象G公园至尊中会有人
He can't imagine any scenario in which the G Park Lords
针对布莱恩 跟别提他六岁的儿子了
would put a hit on Brian, let alone on his 6-year-old son.
好消息
Good news.
正好需要
We could use some.
我联♥系♥上了莫里斯·欧文斯 你认识他吗
I was able to contact Maurice Owens. Know of him?
认识
I do.
他愿意和我们俩见面
He's willing to meet you and me
并帮忙协调街头的纠纷
and help arrange a truce on the streets.
我希望他可以帮我们
My hope is, he might even point us
指明抓捕凶手的方向
in the direction of the killers.
他现在在监狱里
He's at Stateville Penitentiary.
我知道 我把他抓进去的
Yeah, I know. I put him there.
我们得马上出发
We'll need to leave right now.
去了也是白去 牧师 抱歉
Look, that's a wasted trip, Reverend. I'm sorry.
他是G公园至尊的老大
He's the leader of the G Park Lords.
曾经是
Was.
牧师 现在这个帮派已经四分五裂
Reverend, the gangs now, they're splinter units.
他们已经不听上面的人的话了
They don't kick it upstairs anymore.
莫里斯已经毫无威慑力了
Maurice has no pull. None.
如果他明天到街头
If he was out on the streets tomorrow
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表