她和自己18岁的孙子科林·罗威
who lives there with her 18-year-old grandson,
一起住在里面
Colin Lowe.
根据帮派情报组得到的消息
According to Gang Intelligence,
他在G公园至尊很活跃 亲口承认过
he's highly active in the G Park Lords. Self-admitted.
他和杰西·坎普都是西园湖高中的毕业班学生
He's a senior at West Park Lake High School with Jesse Kemp.
这钱花得值
That was worth every penny.
通知所有人准备行动 我们要出发了
Tell everyone to gear up. We're rolling out.
就是他 去负责房♥子
That's him. Cover the house.
科林·罗威 芝加哥警署 站住
Colin Lowe! Chicago Police! Stop!
芝加哥警署 站住
Chicago PD! Stop!
我掩护你 你快上
You're good, you're good.
没人
Clear.
凯文
Kev.
有人来过这里吗
Anyone come through here?
没有
No.
我没看到任何人
I haven't seen anyone.
他有枪吗
Does he have a gun?
退后
Back up.
跪在地上
Get on the ground now!
跪在地上
Put your knees on the ground!
-好 -立刻
- Okay, man. - Now!
-好 -跪下
- Okay! - Down!
好了 慢慢朝我爬过来 快点
All right, crawl towards me. Come on now.
-好 -朝我爬过来
- Okay-- - Crawl towards me!
伙计 你拿枪指着我
Man, you're pointing a gun at me, man.
趴下
Get down.
警♥察♥打人了
Police brutality.
-是啊是啊 -该死
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Damn!
疑犯已抓获
Offender in custody.
伙计 我跑是因为我以为...
Hey, look, man, I ran 'cause I thought--
我们都知道你为什么跑 科林
We all know why you ran, Colin.
我们 不 我们什么都不知道
We? No, we don't know nothing.
我什么都不知道
I don't know nothing 'bout nothing.
完全不知道
At all.
认识他吗
Know him?
认识 是我的伙伴
Yeah. That's my partner. Yeah.
你们都是G公园至尊的
You're both in the G Park Lords.
是啊 算是吧 有时候嘛
Yeah, kind of. Sometimes.
认识他吗
Know him?
不认识
No.
他呢
Him?
不认识
No.
不认识
No.
为什么一辆失窃的白色越野车这几天
Why was a stolen white SUV parked at your place on and off
多次停在你家那边
the last few days?
兄弟 我很帅的
I mean, look, man. I'm handsome.
总有人围着我转
People put up on me all the time.
你们以前肯定也这样
I'm quite sure y'all remember those days.
我们是这么想的
Here's what we're thinking.
你 杰西 还有另两名男性
You, Jesse, and two other males
偷了那辆SUV来报复布莱恩·约翰逊
stole that SUV to get payback on Brian Johnson.
为了某些很多人理解不了的原因
And for reasons beyond a lot of people's comprehension,
我也不理解
including my own,
你们决定杀害布莱恩的儿子诺亚
you decided to kill Brian's son Noah.
问题是
Problem is,
你们可能找错人了
you may have gone after the wrong Brian Johnson.
我听不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你觉得胸口一紧吧
That tightness you feel in your chest?
那叫慌张
That's panic.
因为发现我们知道95%的真♥相♥
From knowing that we know 95% of what went down.
另外5%
The other 5%
不过是涉案另外两人的名字而已
is just the names of the other two guys involved.
相信我 我们会找到的
And believe me, we are gonna find out--
伙计 你们是在诓我
Man, y'all tripping, man--
别打断我
Don't interrupt me.
我们会把他们找出来的
We are gonna find out who they are.
而我告诉你 科林
And I'll tell you what, Colin.
-因为这个六岁的孩子... -从我眼前拿开
- Because a 6-year-old... - Get that out of my face, man.
...被枪杀
...was executed...
看着我
Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
我们会坚持不懈追查这个案子
We're not gonna get tired of investigating this
绝不会得过且过
and shove it in some drawer.
现在告诉我 还有谁涉案
Now, who else is involved?
我说过了
Like I said,
我听不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你就硬撑吧
You can do that.
你就继续祈祷魔法出现 这事能过去吧
You can keep clicking your heels, hoping this goes away.
反正我们已有足够的证据以谋杀诺亚·约翰逊罪
But we already got enough to ring you and Jesse up
逮捕你和杰西
for the murder of Noah Johnson.
"我们" 什么"我们"
"We"? What's up with this "We"?
我听不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
听不懂才怪
The hell you don't.
我不同意起诉
I'm not approving charges.
除非你们拿来能让我起诉的实质性证据
Not until you guys have something I can prosecute.
什么
What?
你们现在只有间接证据
All you have is circumstantial evidence.
我需要一名目击证人
What I need is an eyeball witness.
史蒂夫 我能随便说出五件
Steve, I can think of five cases
你曾拿着这么多证据 乃至更少
you brought to a grand jury
去面见大陪审团的案子
with this amount of evidence or less.
勒昆·麦克唐纳案之后就没有了
Not since Laquan McDonald I haven't.
2014年被芝加哥白人警♥察♥射杀的十七岁黑人少年
你们现在拿给我案子
You bring me a case now,
我都需要谨慎对待
I need to be able to bounce a quarter off it.
那个小男孩被枪杀了
That little boy was executed.
别 别给我来这套
Don't. Don't hold that over me.
我知道一个孩子死于暴♥力♥是什么情形
I know what it's like to lose a child to violence.
你们以为我想看凶手逍遥法外吗
You think I want the killers out there, walking around?
我需要一份认罪书 一份口供
I need a confession, a statement,
凶器或者一位目击者 否则就不行
a weapon or an eyewitness, or no go.
我以为泰肖恩·李案已经是最凶残的了
I thought I saw the worst of it with the Tyshawn Lee case,
2015年芝加哥 九岁黑人男孩被引入暗巷处决杀害
凶手为跟他父亲有仇的帮派份子
然后就出现了这个案子
and then this comes along.
你们知道在"尘暴行动"里
Do you realize that during Desert Storm
有150人死亡吗
we lost 150 men and women in action?
在2015年的芝加哥
In Chicago 2015,
总共死了480人
we were at 480.
你还敢说外面很太平吗
You gonna tell me we don't have a war on our streets?
没人想要我们帮忙 没人支持我们
Nobody even wants our help. Nobody's backing us.
-是啊 -每次停在哪里总有人拿手♥机♥拍我
- No. - I got cell phone cameras in my face every stop.
做错一步 说错一句
You make one wrong move, you say one wrong thing,
他们就要揪着你受处分
they're coming at you for punitive damages.
-是啊 -每天都有不同的警♥察♥
- True. - Every day another copper's
去法律处被起诉
headed down to Corporation Counsel to get sued.
是啊 我可以说不干就不干了
Yeah, well, I can pull the plug on this any day I want.
我当了20年警♥察♥ 罗曼
20 years vested, Roman.
你知道电视上一直播的
You know those Kentucky Lake commercials
那些肯塔基湖的广♥告♥吗
you see on TV all the time?
离湖畔只有三十米的地方划了块地
A staked off a lot with 100 feet of lakefront.
他们都没从我养老金里扣税
And they don't tax the hell out of my pension.
-我就是这个意思 -没错
- That's what I'm talking about. - Yeah.
-你这人啊 -怎么了
- You of all people. - What?
你一直告诉我 "抬头挺胸
You are always telling me, "Keep your head up.
坚持不懈 这是你选择的工作"
Keep pushing forward. This is the job you chose."
那些都是你说的 警长 都是你说的
I mean, those are your words, Sergeant. Your words.
有什么能帮你的吗
Hey. Can I help you?
有
Yeah.
我想和琳德赛警探谈谈
I'd like to speak with a Detective Lindsay.
跟我来
Come with me.
放我上去
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表