You get me those reports ASAP.
埃利斯先生 埃利斯夫人
Mr. And Mrs. Ellis?
我是霍斯特德警探 这位是琳德赛警探
I'm Detective Halstead, this is Detective Lindsay.
他们说迈克尔开枪打了那名警♥察♥
They're saying Michael shot the police.
没错
Yeah, he did.
不可能 不可能的事
That couldn't happen. It just couldn't.
所以我们才想调查清楚
That's what we're here to figure out.
你的儿子能接触到枪吗
Does your son have access to a gun?
不能 我家没有枪 没有刀 什么都没有
No! No knife, no gun, no nothing. Not in my house.
你们要相信我们
You have to believe us.
迈克尔心中没有任何歪念
Michael doesn't have a mean bone in his body.
他是芝加哥大学荣誉学生 挂在荣誉榜上呢
He's a Chicago Scholar. He's on the Honor Roll.
他不可能做出这种事
There's no way he could've done this.
不是我儿子干的
My son didn't do this!
不是他干的
He didn't do this.
没事的
It's okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
新闻上到处都在说我
I'm all over the news.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
金
Kim...
我知道你和我的收场很难看
I know you and I ended pretty rough,
但是...
but, hey...
我还是很关心你...
I still care about you a lot and...
如果你需要些什么
if you need anything at all...
尽管找我 有我呢
I'm here. I got your back.
好吗
Okay?
告诉我们发生了什么 迈克尔
Tell us what happened, Michael.
那家伙跑过街角
This guy ran around a corner.
开了几枪
Fired a gun a couple of times
然后躲到了离我不到二十英尺的一幢房♥子里
then ducked off into a building like 20 feet from me.
我开始跑 因为那孩子不停地开枪
I started to run 'cause this kid was shooting
我不知道怎么回事
and I didn't know what was going on.
接下来
Next thing I know,
我听到一个女人在大喊 所以我转头就跑
I hear this woman's voice yelling so I turned and ran.
然后我感觉背后被人狠狠地揍了
Then it felt like I got punched hard in the back.
我只记得这些
That's all I remember.
现在他们告诉我可能以后都没法走路了
Now they telling me I might never walk again.
天啊
Oh, God.
宝贝
My baby.
迈克尔 你有枪吗
Michael, did you have a gun?
没有
No.
你去河边干什么
What were you doing down by the water?
我只是想去走走
I was just going for a walk.
我的女朋友和我分手了
This girl I've been seeing, she broke up with me.
我只想一个人待会
I just wanted to be alone.
那个女警...
That lady cop...
打错了人
shot the wrong guy.
迈克尔·埃利斯 17岁 无前科
警官 金·伯吉斯
警官 肖恩·罗曼
我们整理了调查报告 根据家庭成员
We finished the IPR, separated by family members,
熟人 邻居和同学关系分类
known associates, neighbors, and schools.
所有证人都说
We did not find one witness who would say
这孩子是个优等生
this kid was anything but an Eagle Scout.
帮派调查组那边说这孩子
Gang Investigation says they don't have him
跟任何帮派成员都没有联♥系♥
affiliated with anyone.
他跟任何帮派团伙没有关系
Not one gang card or disbursal on him.
因为埃利斯倒在了水中 枪击残留物测试结果
Gunshot residue test on Ellis came back inconclusive,
无法下定论
because of the water he fell into.
我是帕特尔
Patel.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好的
Okay.
老大想知道最新情况
Boss needs an update.
他马上过去
He's on his way.
没找到武器
No weapon.
没有连续目击情况
No continuous line of sight.
没有任何独♥立♥证人
No independent witnesses to any part of it.
-我们到底有什么 -伯吉斯警官
- What do we have? - Officer Burgess.
针对她的证据比针对埃利斯的还多
We actually have more evidence against her than Ellis.
她指认了嫌犯
She made a positive ID.
最不可靠的指认就是目击证人的指认
The single most unreliable type of ID: eyewitnesses.
别这样 我们都知道那天晚上发生了什么
Oh, come on, we all know what happened that night.
埃利斯所说的另一个开枪者
The other guy Ellis said was shooting?
任何摄像头都没拍到他
He's not on any cameras.
他所谓的跑入的那幢大楼
And the building he supposedly ran into?
只有一扇门 还是从里面锁了三层
One door, triple locked from the inside.
连胡迪尼[魔术大♥师♥]都进不去
Houdini couldn't have gotten in.
找不到枪 背部中枪
No gun. Shot in the back.
你急于给这孩子定罪 如果我们弄错了...
You rush to edict this kid and we get it wrong...
就会引起轩然大♥波♥
This city's gonna explode.
你知道我有什么想不明白的吗
You know what I can't figure out?
埃利斯为什么这么做
Is why Ellis did it.
说不通啊
It doesn't add up.
为什么一个从小到大没有前科的人
How do you graduate from having no priors
想杀死两名警♥察♥
to trying to kill two cops?
我们也许永远不会知道了
We may never know.
我需要知道
I need to know.
因为不然的话 这案子有太多漏洞
'Cause until I do, there's too many cracks
-会推♥翻♥我们的指控 -别告诉我 别告诉我
- in the case to bring charges. - Don't tell me. Don't tell me.
迈克尔·埃利斯一旦可以出院
Michael Ellis is free to go home
-就能回家了 -这是一个错误
- once he's discharged from Med. - You're making a mistake.
我们会继续调查
We're gonna keep investigating.
别来蒙我了 是你退缩了
Don't blow smoke up my ass. You caved.
这个案子一放下就不会有人再来管了
This case is gonna get shoved in a file cabinet somewhere.
这你就错了
That's where you're wrong.
会有人被起诉的
Someone's getting charged.
我只是还不知道是谁
I just don't know who yet.
你找我吗 警长
You called me in, Sarge?
"伯吉斯警官 现正式
"Officer Burgess, you have been
"解除你的警♥察♥权力以及
"Officially relieved of your police powers and duties
"你在本局的职权
"pending separation from this department.
"你无权携带枪♥支♥
"You no longer have the authority to carry a weapon.
"如果你发现任何犯罪行为
"If you on-view any criminal acts
"你必须拨♥打♥报♥警♥电♥话♥ 不得行使警♥察♥职权
"You must call 911 and take no police action.
"你明白以上的
"Did you clearly and intelligently understand
每条命令了吗"
each and every one of these orders?"
明白
Yes.
举起手 别开枪
Hands up, don't shoot!
举起手 别开枪
Hands up, don't shoot!
举起手 别开枪 举起手 别开枪
Hands up, don't shoot! Hands up, don't shoot!
举起手 别开枪 举起手 别开枪
Hands up, don't shoot! Hands up, don't shoot!
举起手 别开枪 举起手 别开枪
Hands up, don't shoot! Hands up, don't shoot!
又一个手无寸铁的黑人在芝加哥中枪了
Another unarmed black man shot in Chicago!
还是背部中枪
Shot in the back too.
告诉我 哥们儿
Tell me something, brother,
你喜欢开枪打你自己人吗
you like shooting at your own people?
搞什么
Really?
-小心点 伙计 -你想干什么
- Watch yourself, man. - What you 'gon do?
你想朝我开枪怎么着
You gonna shoot me or something, man?
举起手 别开枪
Hands up, don't shoot!
举起手 别开枪 举起手 别开枪
Hands up, don't shoot! Hands up, don't shoot!
尽快赶过来了
Got here as fast as we could.
多找了些人手
Called in some more hands.
这起案件是在西瑟马克街580号♥发生的吗
The incident took place at 580 West Cermak street?
没错
Correct.
那不是...
Isn't that...
距你分管的辖区有三个街区吗
three blocks off your assigned beat?
我们辖区巡逻后 告诉调度中心
We went on the zone, told dispatch
我们要去稍事休息
we were going down on a personal.
伯吉斯警官 你在开枪前
Officer Burgess, did you notice anyone else
发现有其他人在那片区域吗
walking around the area before the shooting?
没有 我报告里都写了
No. It's all in my report.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表