-请 女士 -谢谢
- Here you go, ma'am. - Thanks.
来吧
Hit me.
21.
棒
Oh! Yes!
好 不好意思
Okay. Excuse me!
请再给我来一杯
Can I get another drink over here?
太不真实了
This is unreal.
你想回房♥间吗
Do you want to take it up to the room?
一会儿吧 我想出去
Maybe later. I want to go out.
先生们 美女
Gentlemen. Lady.
谢谢
Thank you.
八 九千
Eight, nine, thousand.
谢谢
Thank you.
女士 您今晚很开心
Ma'am. You've had a nice night.
我想开车送你回家
I'd like to offer you a car home.
太贴心了
Aw, that's so sweet.
不过我可以开车
I'm actually okay to drive.
谢谢
Thanks.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
去城里 我要花钱去
The city. I want to spend some of this.
你要开车吗
You're gonna drive?
你喝了多少杯威士忌 七杯吗
How many whiskeys did you have? Seven?
你还给我数着吗
Oh, now you're counting?
没错 我跟酒鬼打交道的时候是会数着杯数
Yeah, when I'm dealing with a drunk, I count drinks.
找别人拯救去吧
Find someone else that needs saving.
算了 你爱怎样怎样
You know what? Knock yourself out.
霍斯特德来电
你知道我为什么让你停车吗
You know why I pulled you over?
我不知道 警官
I have no idea, officer.
你在左摇右晃
You were swerving.
我还真不知道
Oh, um... I didn't realize that.
刚从赌场出来吗
Coming from the casino?
-是 -现金呢
- Yeah. - Where's the cash?
-怎么了 -听着
- Why? - Look,
你交出来 我们就当什么都没发生过
hand it over, we can forget the whole thing.
否则我就把你拽出来
Or I could throw you on top of the hood,
给你戴上手铐 以酒驾罪把你关起来
throw the cuffs on you, take you in for drunk driving.
不
No...
放下枪
Drop the piece!
巡警 放下枪 否则我开枪了
Patrolman, drop the gun, or I drop you.
沃特金斯警官 对吗
Officer Watkins, huh?
你是警务人员的耻辱
You're a disgrace to the uniform.
你被捕了
And you're under arrest.
剩下的部分你都知道了吧
Pretty sure you know the rest of the speech.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - Yeah.
只是希望这不是真的
I guess I was just hoping it wasn't true.
芝加哥
警署
第三季
第十三集
你抢劫了多少姑娘
How many girls you rob?
都是从赌场出来的吗
Were they all coming from the casino?
内务部会让你很难堪的
IAD's gonna rip you apart.
还是在这里坦白好 相信我
It's better to confess here. Trust me.
安东尼奥
Antonio.
我不知道抓的这是谁 但他不是警♥察♥
I don't know who we grabbed, but he ain't a cop.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
查过他的警徽号♥了
Ran his badge number.
是一个叫山姆·穆拉兹的巡警的
Belongs to a patrolman, Sam Mularz.
白人
Caucasian.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我要求请律师
I'm the guy who asked for an attorney.
我们会查明他的身份的
We'll get him ID'd.
我去找目击证人过来
I'll get our witness down here.
消防队与警队的对决
瓦茨
Watts!
你不是应该出去抓扒手吗
Shouldn't you be out chasing pickpockets?
真伤人 你还坐办公桌吗
Oh, that stings. You still riding pine?
屁♥股♥都快坐坏了 还有一双玉手
Well, splinters in my ass and soft hands.
局长 早上好
Commander. Morning.
博伊特警长在吗
Sergeant Voight around?
在 我放你们进去
Yeah. I'll buzz you in.
如果你输给消防员
You lose this fight to a fireman--
我不管你是不是为了慈善这么做
I don't care if you are doing it for charity--
反正输了你就给我滚蛋
You find your own way home.
我赢了你就载我一程吗
So you'll give me a ride if I win?
好主意 但可能不会
That's a good point. Likely not.
伯吉斯 我听说你们的婚约取消了
Burgess. I heard the engagement's off.
你的声音真有穿透力 警长
Well, your voice sure carries, Sarge.
抱歉 很难过吧
Sorry. Sucks, huh?
我没事 真的
I'm fine. I'm fine.
所以...
So...
我和亚当都是专业人士
Adam and I are both professionals.
我们会跟什么都没发生一样
It'll be like it never happened.
-好 那就好 -嗯
- Okay. Good. - Yeah.
我见过有女人因此意志消沉的样子
'Cause I've seen those women go into a tailspin.
我要孤独一生了 卵细胞都浪费没有了
"I'm gonna be alone forever. My eggs are drying up."
我很高兴你不担心
So I am glad you're not worried.
但确实会没有的
Except they do dry up.
你欠我20块
And you owe me $20.
你是我的依靠
You're my rock.
212警车
Squad 212.
情报组让你们去接一个目击证人
Intelligence wants you to pick up a witness.
好
Cool.
稍等一下我就去找你
I will--I'll meet you in, like, one second.
好
All right.
-我们... -好
- Could I just... - Mm-hmm.
我想告诉你 我想申请调走
I wanted to let you know I'm putting a transfer order in.
今早我填好了申请表
I filled out--I filled out my par form this morning.
我说的就是这个
This is exactly what I was talking about.
永远不要跟同事在一起
Never, ever date a fellow cop.
我知道
Yeah,
可事已至此了
well, here we are, sarge.
如果你申请调离
Well, just, if you put in a transfer order,
你根本不知道会被调到哪里去
you have no idea what you're gonna end up with,
会被调到什么人的手下做事
what boss you're gonna be working for.
我完全明白
Yeah, no, I understand that completely.
你只要签字就好了 感激不尽
If you could just sign off on that, I'd appreciate it.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
有事
No.
好吧
Okay.
好 我们两个人
Okay. You and me.
我们就在这里
We're just-we're just gonna be in here,
你先发泄一下 随便发泄 好吗
and you are gonna feel whatever you need to feel, okay?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
克丽丝蒂·布拉德福德 上周在马基斯赌场
Kristy Bradford: Hit three sevens on the slots
在路边停车位上被人打伤
at the Marquise Casino last week.
一个穿制♥服♥的警♥察♥把她叫停
Pulled over by a uniformed police
并且要求交出现金才让她走
who demanded cash to let her go.
她拒绝了 所以他把她打成这样
She resisted. He did this to her.
我们认为嫌疑人是用枪托
Yeah, just crushed the orbital bone
打碎了她的颧骨
with, what we assume, the butt of his gun.
还打断了两根肋骨 她22岁
Broke two ribs. She's 22.
开始为什么不告诉我情况
Yeah, why the hell wasn't I looped in on your sting?
内务部机密案件
Internal affairs confidential matters brought us in.
他们本想不对外声张
They wanted it kept inside the unit.
我们以为目标是黑警
We thought we were going after dirty cops.
你们以为
You thought?
但我们抓到的嫌疑人
Well, the offender we have in custody
是在假冒警♥察♥
was impersonating the police.
看起来像 但其实并不是警♥察♥
He looked the part, but he's not one of ours.
好 你们两个人合作查这个案子
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表