汉克让我搬回我的公♥寓♥住
Hank is letting me move back into my apartment.
我开始还担心
I was worried that hole you were digging
你陷得太深
was gonna be too deep.
有很多人去拉我出来
I had a lot of people reaching in to pull me out.
安德鲁会得到我的骨髓
Andrew will get my bone marrow
会长大成人
and he'll be a new little man.
那个孩子快死了 我觉得这样对他不公平
That kid was dying and that didn't seem fair.
要是他之前订婚过呢
So what if he's been engaged before?
随口提到或许你们应该把婚礼推迟
Just mention that maybe you guys should push the wedding.
如果他因此生气 那说明他真的想结婚
If he gives you lip about it, then he wants to get married.
如果他同意推迟 那就说明他不想
If he agrees to push it, then he doesn't.
我想推迟婚礼日期
I was thinking maybe we should push our wedding date back.
行 没问题
Okay, totally.
所以罗姆斯就在我旁边说
So I've got Lomers on one side of me saying, you know,
"我们拿了钱快走"
"Let's get the money and get the hey-hell outta here."
康威...
Conway...
他举起了手 你就这么举起了手
He raises his hand-- you raised your hand.
说 "伙计们..."
He's like, "Oh, hey, fellas--"
-一点也不像我好吗 -就是这样的
- I don't sound like that. - Oh, co--you do.
你就这么说话的 杰西
You sound exactly like that, Jess.
他举起了手说"伙计们
So he raises his hand, "Hey, fellas.
"这里有药
"Uh, there's some dope here that I think
我们来释放一下吧"
that we should liberate."
释放啊 真是你能想出的
Dude, liberate. That's the best word
最好的词了
that you could come up with.
-乱讲 -才没有
- You're full of it, man. - No, man.
-你不是这么说的吗 -不是
- That's not what you said? - No.
-你就这么说的 -我记得不是这么说的
- That's exactly what you said. - That's not how I remember it.
好吧 那你和弗兰克说呗
All right, you tell Frank your barney badass version.
我去释放我的膀胱了
I'm gonna go liberate my bladder.
最好是好事
This better be good.
你还记得那个叫康威的线人吗
Hey--hey, you remember that CI Conway
-我和你说过的 -有点印象
- I was telling you about? - Vaguely.
杰西·康威 我抓到他是从犯的那个
Jesse Conway, I busted him on aiding and abetting.
我告诉他 如果他能引来大鱼
Told him I'd look the other way
我就放过他 记得吗
if he can bring in a bigger fish, remember?
-知道了 -好 他今晚给我打电♥话♥
- Okay. - All right... So he calls me tonight.
他说有个叫弗兰克的人
He says there's this guy, Frank,
可能在计划抢劫
who might be planning a robbery,
-在找同伙帮他开车 -找到你了
- was looking for a wheel man. - That's you.
就是我 我们在芝加哥和温彻斯特街拐角处
That's me. We're at a after hours bar
一个下班经常来的酒吧里
on the corner of Winchester and Chicago.
我给博伊特打电♥话♥了 但他没接
Called Voight, but he didn't pick up.
抢劫是什么时候
When's the robbery?
弗兰克还没有确切的计划
Uh, Frank has not got specific just yet.
你跟局里报备过了吗
You call the on/off book
让上面知道你在工作
so the department knows you're working?
还没 我们只是在喝酒...
No, not yet. We're just having beers, so...
好吧 别挂
All right. Leave your phone on.
别乱走 如果...
Don't go anywhere. Walk away if--
我得挂了 要挂了
I gotta go, I gotta go.
-弗兰克想和你谈 -谈什么
- Frank wants to talk to you. - What about?
不知道 快过去吧
I don't know, but move your ass, man.
你这样很让人怀疑
You're looking suspicious in here.
我们去兜个风吧
Let's take a ride.
-去哪 -另一家酒吧
- Where? - Another bar.
坐这里坐够了
I'm tired of sitting here.
有问题吗
Got a problem with that?
没有
No.
这是你的车吗
This your truck?
-是啊 刚买♥♥的 -我来开吧
- Yeah, just got her. - Can I drive?
你不想看看他的车技吗
Don't you want to see how he drives?
在他加入之前 我和麦考伊
Me and McCoy, we need to get to know each other
要互相熟悉一下
a little better before he's in.
而且我想开
And I feel like driving.
我不想坐在中间 所以...
Yeah, well, I'm not sitting in the middle, so...
你留在这里 再喝一杯
You stay here, order another round.
我们很快回来
We'll be back.
-你怎么想的 -什么
- So what do you think? - What?
车啊
About the truck, man.
我本来想搞辆越野
I was going to get a 4x4,
-但我一看到这家伙... -你话太多了
- but I saw this thing-- - You talk too much.
好吧 你不喜欢聊天
All right. You don't want to chit-chat.
没关系
That's fine.
但你总得告诉我怎么回事啊
But you gotta tell me what's going on here, man.
这个什么分数什么时候开始算
When is this, uh, this score supposed to go down?
我有点感觉
'Cause I'm on the verge of
我是在浪费时间
feeling like I'm wasting my time here.
弗兰克 等等
Frank? Whoa, whoa.
你在干什么 快停下
What are you doing? Hey, hey, hey.
弗兰克
Frank!
你搞什么 弗兰克 不
Oh, what the hell, Frank? No!
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago P.D.!
总部 总部 我是亚当·鲁塞克
10-1, 10-1, this is officer Adam Ruzek.
需要紧急支援
Requesting immediate backup.
阿诗兰德街和休伦街交叉口
Multiple shots fired at the police
有人开枪袭♥警♥
at Ashland and Huron.
请注意 我是便衣警♥察♥
Squad, be advised I am a plain clothes officer.
收到
Copy that.
振作 亚当
Come on, Adam.
走
Go.
芝加哥
警署
第三季
第五集
我先和你说
I'm letting you know upfront,
这事发生之前鲁塞克给我打过电♥话♥
Ruzek contacted me before this went down.
你和他说什么了
And you told him what?
还没来得及说什么
That's where it gets fuzzy.
你好啊 巴斯科姆
Hey, what's up, Bascom?
这里现在归情报组管了
Intelligence has got this now.
你的人没有支援 一身酒气
Your boy had no backup, liquor on his breath,
那辆皮卡也是在他名下的
and the U.C.V. truck was signed out in his name.
我还听说他没报备
And I hear he didn't call it in.
我们会处理
We got this.
鲁塞克没报备吗
Ruzek wasn't on the on/off book?
没有
No.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
老大 我不知道会发生这种事
Boss, I had no idea something like this was gonna jump.
别和那些警♥察♥说什么了 明白吗
Just don't talk to any more cops, you understand?
-明白 -只能和我说
- I understand. - Only me.
明白
Yes, sir.
死了三个吗 两个罪犯一个平民
So three bodies? Two offenders, one civilian?
没错 我只知道
Yeah. The only thing that makes any sense is
有人要实施抢劫 弗兰克在搞
there's a robbery going down, Frank was in on it somehow,
偷袭他的同伙 自己想独吞
ambushes his crew, takes the score for himself,
因为他准确知道什么时间
'cause he knew the exact moment
他们会在这里犯事
that they were gonna roll out of here.
你打死了哪个
So who'd you drop?
一个罪犯
Offender came in hauling ass
从餐馆后面那条巷子溜出来的
from the back of the restaurant, alley, I don't know,
但弗兰克跨过了他 上了等在后面的车
but Frank stepped over him, hopped in the waiting car.
-弗兰克向你开枪了吗 -开了
- This Frank took shots at you? - Yes, sir.
弗兰克想拉鲁塞克当司机
Frank brought in Ruzek to be the wheel man,
但看起来他只是想要个肉盾
but it looks like he just wanted a body and a vehicle
以及和同伙没关系的车
with no relation to the rest of the crew.
警♥察♥已经查了好几周
Then cops spin their wheels for weeks
查和他有什么关系
wondering how he's connected.
他们拿走了什么
What'd they take?
这个团伙进餐馆后门的时候
Well, crew was real careful breaking in
是很小心的
to the back door of this restaurant.
撬了锁 撬得很小心 没有留下指纹
Jimmied the lock, minimal force, no prints.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表