他...他是独子
He, uh... he was an only child.
习惯了独来独往
He was used to being alone.
他连一个亲近的朋友都没有吗
So he didn't have one close companion?
我也希望我能告诉你
I wish I could tell you.
我...
I...
真希望EJ跟我在一起
我从来不知道他这么痛苦
I never knew that he was in so much pain.
老埃 我听说你认识詹姆斯·惠特克
Yo, O, I heard you know James Whitaker.
没错 我们以前在帮派调查组一起干过
Yeah, we both worked in the wild bunch back in the day.
不错的警♥察♥ 扑克技术更是一流
Good police, great poker player.
不过...
Just...
千万别打扰他吃早餐
Don't interrupt his breakfast.
埃尔文 你有空吗
Alvin, you got a second?
有
Yeah.
进来
Over here.
进来啊
Over here.
是关于米歇尔的 她出了点问题
It's about Michelle. There's kind of a problem.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我朋友碧翠丝·穆兰妮给我打了个电♥话♥
I got a courtesy call from my friend, Beatrice Mulaney.
她是少管所的主管
She's the director of juvenile hall.
原来米歇尔的释放是有条件的
It turns out Michelle's release was only contingent.
什么条件
On what?
她还是未成年人
She's still a minor.
所以除非有任何一方家长承认监护权
So unless one of her parents officially claims guardianship,
否则她就得回去
she has to be put back into the system.
碧翠丝把文件送了过来 以备不时之需
Beatrice sent over the paperwork just in case.
我想你在签字之前 或许最好
I figured you'd want to talk it over with Meredith
跟梅瑞狄斯沟通一下
before you sign it.
或者不沟通
Or not.
科林·布莱克
Colin Blake.
各种迹象皆表明他于学校外自杀
Apparent suicide outside of his school.
我们还在等弹道报告
We're waiting on the ballistics,
但现场发现的手♥枪♥
but the gun that was recovered at the scene
注册在科林父亲的名下
is registered to Colin's father.
我问过了校长
I questioned the headmaster.
他说科林不怎么跟同学来往
He said Colin was a loner.
奖学金学生 游泳队成员
Scholarship student, swim team.
他是那种不怎么引人注意的学生
He was the kind of kid who you saw around but never noticed.
我查过科林的电♥话♥
I checked Colin's phone.
里面有些短♥信♥和通话记录 但没什么特别的
There's a few texts and phone calls, but nothing jumps out.
他甚至在社交媒体上也不怎么活跃
You know, he didn't post much on social media.
没有宣言
No manifestos.
除了在科林的日记中
Except that in Colin's journal,
他总是画着跟一名同伴一起复仇的幻想
he always draws his revenge fantasies with a partner.
他经常提起一个叫EJ的孩子
He talks a lot about a kid named EJ.
"今天训练跟EJ聊天 他是唯一懂我的人
"Talked to EJ at practice. He's the only one who gets it.
"无论如何 我必须这么做
"I have to do this no matter what.
真希望EJ跟我在一起"
I hope EJ is with me."
或许EJ没有跟科林一起行动
So maybe EJ wasn't with Colin.
出了一些状况 他没有出现
Something happened. He didn't show up.
科林胆怯了
Colin got cold feet
觉得自己没法一个人做出这种事
and decided he couldn't go through with it alone,
所以决定自杀 而不是杀他的同学们
and he took himself out instead of his classmates.
如果EJ真的存在
If EJ is in fact a real person
而这件事他也参与了
and they were in this together,
他很可能还会继续策划袭击学校
he could still be planning to carry out the attack on the school.
韦布斯特没有叫EJ的人
Well, there's no EJ at Webster,
但有四个男孩的名字缩写是这个
but there are four boys with those initials,
而其中一人参加了游泳队
and one of 'em is on the swim team.
伊桑·琼斯
Ethan Jones.
找到他
Find him.
申请搜查令加急
Get expedited search warrants,
跟老师 学生
talk to teachers, students,
所有认识科林的人都谈谈
anybody who knew Colin.
我要知道韦布斯特乡村日校
I need to know if there's an ongoing threat
到底有没有受到威胁
at Webster Country Day.
你确定伊桑在学校吗
You're sure Ethan's at school?
是的
Yeah.
他们在做悲伤辅♥导♥ EJ想去
They're doing grief councils. EJ wanted to go.
伊桑和科林经常在一起吗
Did Ethan and Colin spend a lot of time together?
他们都参加了游泳队
They were on the swim team.
科林有时候会过来打游戏
Colin came over here sometimes to play video games.
他在学校惹什么麻烦了吗
Was he in trouble at school?
我儿子有危险吗
Is my son in danger?
安东尼奥 你得看看这个
Antonio, you got to have a look at this.
我查了伊桑电脑上的搜索历史
I did a search history check on Ethan's computer.
这是四天前的
That's from four days ago.
"如何自♥制♥炸♥弹♥"
"How to build a homemade bomb."
今天大家都很难过
It's a difficult day.
科林是名好队友
Colin was a good teammate,
但有很多事情我们都不了解
but there was a lot going on we couldn't see.
悲伤辅♥导♥员会帮你们度过这个难关
The grief counselors are here to help you process everything.
桑德斯教练 能借一步说话吗
Coach Sanders, can we have a word?
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
这里面谁是伊桑·琼斯
Which of these boys is Ethan Jones?
他不在这
He's not here.
他母亲说伊桑在你这
His mother said he was with you.
我上个月就把伊桑开除出队了
I dismissed Ethan from the team last month.
科林真的准备用炸♥弹♥袭击学校吗
Is it true that Colin was planning to bomb the school?
我们正在收集信息
We're collecting information.
校园里到处都是警♥察♥
Cops all over the campus.
学生们都吓坏了
The students are freaked out.
我们应该哀悼逝者
We're supposed to be grieving,
但转念想想躲过了一劫
but if you think about what could have happened,
我们或许该庆祝
maybe we should be celebrating.
救命
Help! Help!
-放开我 -让开
- Get off me! - Out of the way!
让开
Out of the way!
你给我退后
You, stand back!
让开 退后
Move away! Get back!
让开 让开
Get out! Get out of the way!
让开 你退后
Move away! You, move back!
你 退后
You, move back!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没朋友
Loner,
和同学打架
bunch of fights at school,
跟老师争吵
arguments with teachers,
电脑里有暴♥力♥游戏
violent video games on his computer.
各位 这是少年罪案组的麦凯布警探
Guys, this is Detective McCabe from the Youth Division.
因为伊桑未成年 他必须在场监督
Since Ethan's a minor, he has to be in there with us.
不干涉办案吧
As an observer.
他是没被指控犯罪的未成年人
He's a minor who hasn't been charged with a crime.
我们都友好点吧
Let's play nice.
-我们去审 -警长 让我来吧
- You and me. - Sarge, let me do this.
我以前也和这孩子一样
I used to be this kid.
去吧
Get it.
你好 伊桑
Hey, Ethan.
我是艾琳·琳德赛警探
I'm Detective Erin Lindsay.
我是杰·霍斯特德警探
I'm Detective Jay Halstead.
我是麦凯布警探
And I'm Detective McCabe.
少年罪案组的
I'm with the Youth Division.
来此保护你的权益
I'm here on your behalf.
我为什么在这
Why am I here?
被打的人是我
I'm the one who got beat up.
伊桑 我觉得你的同学们是害怕了
Ethan, I think the kids at school were just scared.
不光是怕科林
Not just about Colin.
他们也怕你
They're scared about you.
你知道科林有个笔记本吗
Did you know that Colin kept a notebook?
内容很有趣
It's pretty interesting.
"今天训练跟EJ聊天
"Talked to EJ at practice today.
他是唯一懂我的人"
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表