我只是一直在想怎么告诉你
Been trying to figure out how to tell you
我想跟你共度一生
that I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
奥林斯基
Olinsky here.
我叫米歇尔
My name's Michelle.
我妈妈是琳达·索瓦娜
My mom's Linda Sovana.
她说你可以帮我
Said you could help.
我不知道琳达怎么跟你说的
I don't know what Linda told you.
我觉得你是我爸爸
I guess you're my dad.
凡是当警♥察♥的 总会有倒霉的时候
Every cop I know goes through a bad patch.
我只不过嗨过头了而已
All I did was party a little too hard.
不管你遇到什么问题
Whatever you got going on,
你要知道我会时刻挺你
know that I'm looking out for you.
你或许该给艾琳一些空间
Be a good thing for you to give Erin some space.
我们回去上班
Let's go to work.
我辞职
Actually, I quit.
比安卡
Bianca.
我一接到你的电♥话♥就赶来了
I came as soon as you called.
我不该打给你的
Shouldn't have called you.
真不知道我在想什么
Don't know what I was thinking.
我只知道他再也不要我了
I just know he doesn't want me no more.
如果班吉背着你跟别人劈腿了 那就忘了他
If Benji's cheating on you with someone else, forget him.
我不想再过这种日子了 安东尼奥
I'm tired of this life, Antonio.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
但你得先帮我 告诉我班吉在哪
But you got to help me and tell me where Benji is.
告诉你让你去抓他兄弟吗
Just so you can go after his brother?
然后呢
Then what?
然后他们就能消失很久
Then they both go away for a long time.
我们会帮你重新开始
We'll help you start over.
你说的是真话吗
You telling the truth?
我发誓
I swear.
这样才对
That's it.
一步一步走
One step at a time.
早上好 姑娘们
Good morning, ladies.
这位是班吉·基斯
This is Benji Keyes,
街头诨名硬骨头班吉
Known on the street as Benji Bones.
之前曾因持毒并意图贩卖♥♥ 携带武器
Priors for possession with intent to distribute,
遭到拘留
concealed weapon,
并且在他哥哥手下成了一名街头老大
and has been ID'd as a street captain for his brother.
德里克·基斯
Derek Keyes,
芝加哥头号♥通缉犯
number one on Chicago's most wanted.
缉毒组估计
Narcotics estimates
城里大半海♥洛♥因♥都是基斯兄弟提供的
that over half the city's heroin comes from Keyes.
已经盯了他好几年
Been after him for years.
每次他们派出卧底
Every time they send in undercovers,
都无果而终
they hit a wall.
我的一名线人提供了硬骨头班吉的地址
CI of mine gave up a location on Benji Bones.
抓住他 就能带我们抓住德里克
We grab him, he'll lead us to Derek.
这不是普通的抓捕行动
This can't be a typical grab,
因为如果德里克发现我们盯上了他
'cause if derek finds out we're onto him,
他会转入更深的地下活动
he'll dive deeper underground.
所以我们得神不知鬼不觉地
So we got to extract Benji Bones
引出硬骨头班吉
without anybody knowing.
也就是说所有人都得暗中行事
That means everybody gets blacked out.
-警长 -怎么了
- Sarge. - Yeah?
-只是好奇 你有没有... -没有
- Curious, have you-- - No.
我们几个礼拜前曾经联♥系♥过
We traded a few texts a couple weeks back.
你觉得我要再找找她吗
You think I should reach out?
这是她自己的选择
She made her choice.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD.
谁...
Who the hell--
来吧 喝吧
Yeah, come on. Drink it.
杰·霍斯特德来电
谁打来的
Who's that?
没谁
Nobody.
芝加哥警署
第三季 第一集
你知道我坐在这看到了什么吗
You know what I see sitting there?
这么多纯好毒品
That's enough pure, uncut H
足够送你去南部蹲个好几年了
to send you downstate for a class x.
三十年徒刑
That's 30 years.
你知道我没看到什么吗
You know what I haven't seen yet?
搜捕令
A warrant.
听着 班吉
Listen, Benji.
我可以随便往你头上栽个案子
I can put a case on you,
我上面肯定有很多人乐意看你进去
make a lot of people who sign my checks happy.
你是条大鱼
You're a big catch.
我们却想抓一条鲸鱼
We're looking to hook a whale.
你的哥哥德里克是个非常老派的黑帮头子吧
Your brother Derek's a real old-school gangster, isn't he?
不用手♥机♥
Doesn't use phones,
只面对面谈生意
only does business face-to-face,
而且只跟圈内的人谈
and that's if you're in his inner circle.
比如说你
Like you are.
听到了吗
You hear that?
感觉我的律师来之前
Sounds like I ain't got nothing to say
我也没什么好说的
until my lawyer shows up.
你的同伙呢
What about your companion?
说不定他会说呢
Maybe he'll talk.
不 伙计 他什么都不知道
Nah, man, he don't know nothing.
亚伦·威托斯
Oh, Aaron Whittles.
25岁
You are 25.
有持械盗窃的前科
Priors for possession and misdemeanor theft.
我...
I...
我有点不明白
I'm a little confused.
每个人都可能像你一样犯这种错 亚伦
These are bad decisions anyone could have made, Aaron.
我们为什么会把你和班吉·基斯一起抓过来
So why did we snag you up with Benji Keyes?
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
我觉得可远远不止如此
I think you're more than that.
听着...我也没资格评价
Listen... I'm not one to judge.
要是我懂感情这种事的话
You know, if I knew anything about relationships,
我也不会窝在车♥库♥里十年
I wouldn't have lived in my garage for ten years.
所以你没必要觉得丢脸
So there's no-- no need to feel ashamed.
我不是
I'm not.
他是
He is.
听着 班吉
Listen, Benji.
你是不是和别人出轨
I got no problem, you want to step out
这不关我事
on your old lady with another guy.
我只在乎
I only care--hey.
我只在乎一件事
I only care about one thing.
你把德里克供出来
You serve up Derek,
我就放了亚伦
I'll let Aaron walk.
我供出德里克 你把我们俩都放了
If I serve up Derek, you let both of us walk.
你让耗子定位了我的手♥机♥吗
Let me guess, you had Mouse ping my phone?
你知道博伊特准了你三周假对吧
You know Voight put you on three weeks furlough, right?
怕你改主意
In case you change your mind.
假期明天结束
That ends tomorrow.
你想怎样 杰
What do you want, Jay?
我想听你亲口说出来
I want to hear you say it.
说什么
Say what?
说我们不再是搭档
That you're no longer my partner,
你就这么退出了
That you're throwing it all away.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我都结束了
Look me in the eye. Tell me it's over.
你说完了吗
Are you done talking?
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are,
但如果你见到琳德赛 请你告诉她
but tell Lindsay she made me a better cop,
是她让我成为了一个好警♥察♥
if you ever see her again.
奥林斯基 你有空吗
Hey, Olinsky, you got a sec?
我冲了咖啡
Okay, so I got my cup of coffee.
买♥♥了《太阳报》
I got my "Times."
和往常一样
And like every morning,
我喜欢在电♥话♥被狂轰滥炸之前
I like to read the sports page
先读一读运动版块
before the calls come pouring in.
但今天我简直一个词都看不下去
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表