You see, this is why I've never been engaged.
我还以为是因为你是一个
And here I thought it was on account of you being
没心没肺的混♥蛋♥呢
a heartless jag-off.
我爱过很多次的
Hey, I've been in love many times.
只是最后结局都有点失控
They just all turn out to be crazy.
情报组端了迷失信徒的窝点
Intelligence busted the Lost Disciples' clubhouse.
除了大量毒品和枪♥支♥
And besides a lot of dope and guns,
他们还缴获了六箱盗窃货物
they seized six crates of stolen goods.
你们去给我把赃物分类
I need you to catalogue the swag
然后找到失主
and track down the rightful owners.
失物认领吗
Wow. Lost property detail?
真是太刺♥激♥了
That's so exhilarating.
没有不重要的任务 伯吉斯
There are no small assignments, Burgess.
只能说你们这些巡警眼光短浅
Just small-minded patrolmen.
你还在吗
You still there?
很好 普拉特 独特的特
Great, that's Platt with two ts.
不 独特的特
No, two ts.
-怎么样 -10公斤
- Well? - What? 10 kilos.
收获不少
It's a nice grab.
但我们只找到了四万现金
We only got 40k in cash out of that clubhouse, though.
不 我听说那些信徒
No, no, no, I heard the disciples
在那藏了不止这些
had more than that in there.
一定是在墙里或什么地方
It's got to be in the walls or someplace.
艾迪 我们只找到这么多
Eddie, it's what we got.
四千块
4k?
连给这家伙换个新轮胎都不够
That's not gonna get me new tires on this junker.
那就干我介绍给你的那份工作
So take the job I got you.
你说什么呢
What're you talking about?
我们不是搭档吗
I thought we were partners?
你知不知道我得在那仓库
You know how many days it's gonna take me
上多少天班才能赚到七万五吗
clocking in and clocking out of that warehouse to make 75k?
回家见你的姑娘们吧
All right, just go home, see your girls.
我们晚点再谈
We'll talk later.
这是财产犯罪科那边送来的
This was just sent over from property crimes.
都是过去三个月来
It's all the burglaries and thefts
发生的抢劫和盗窃案
over the last three months.
真是没完没了
It never ends.
有时候你可以上街追坏人
Some days you're chasing bad guys,
有时候你却只能干这个
some days you're doing this.
金
Hey, Kim.
-能跟你说两句吗 -当然
- Can I talk to you quick? - Sure.
我爸爸今晚来不了了
My dad can't make it tonight.
他要上班 负责预防减少暴♥力♥
He's got to work violence reduction.
-什么时候的事 -他刚打电♥话♥给我
- When did you find that out? - He just called.
你也知道的 有时候排班就是很突然
You know how it is with those shifts, they just pop up.
你跟他说了我妈妈
Did you tell him that my mom's, like,
只来这待一晚吗
only in town one night?
我知道 他真的很抱歉
Yeah, I know. He's really sorry.
怎么了
What?
一整个礼拜
All week.
这件事我们已经讨论了一个月
We've been talking about this for a month.
宝贝 我是说...
Well, baby, I mean...
我们俩都知道加班是怎么一回事
You and I both know what it's like with overtime.
我老爸也没办法
Pop can't pass that up.
你知道吗
You know?
听着 我们待会再谈这件事
Hey, listen, we'll talk about this later.
你能告诉你妈妈
Just--would you tell your mom that
我们真的非常抱歉吗
we're both really, really sorry?
你能跟她说一声吗
Would you tell her that?
我得走了
I got to go. Okay?
我什么都不会说的
I'm not gonna say a thing.
博伊特
Voight.
你知道那些探员为什么会来我家吗
Any reason the Feds would be at my door?
别开门 艾迪
Don't open it, Eddie.
联调局
FBI.
联调局 开门
FBI! Open the door.
他们知道了
They know.
艾迪
Eddie!
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
进去 回你自己家里去
Inside! Get back in your house!
你也是 回家去
You too, get in your house!
别出来
Stay there.
他不是联调局的人
He's not FBI.
算我走运
Guess I got lucky.
我完蛋了
I'm burned.
那些信徒没过多久
It's just a matter of time before
就会再派人来
the Disciples send someone else.
你们俩没事吧
You two okay?
他是谁
Who was he?
只不过是一个假扮联调局的坏人
Just a bad guy posing as FBI.
我有别的问题
I got another problem.
他们会因为我非法持械而重新把我关回去
They're gonna put me back inside for possessing a firearm.
我只是在保护我的家人
I was just protecting my family!
不 不是你
No you weren't.
她才是
She was.
没错
Yeah.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, honey.
过来
Come here.
来
Here.
把你的手给我
I need your hands.
过来
There you go.
很好 很好 很好
Good, good, good.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
就握这里 这里
Yeah, right there. Right there.
很好 很好 亲爱的
Ah, that's good. That's good, honey--
调度中心 我是情报组的汉克·博伊特警长
Dispatch, this is Sergeant Hank Voight, intelligence.
你需要对她们进行保护性监禁
You need to put the girls in protective custody.
我不想和他分开
I don't want to be separated.
没开 我会带你回警局
It's all right, I'll take you to the district.
没事的
It'll be okay.
真的会没事吗
Is it gonna be okay?
跟着你妈妈就行
Just go with your mom.
来吧 那是我的车
Come on, that's my car.
我们的衣服之类的东西呢
What about our clothes and stuff?
我待会儿会找人来拿的 好吗
I'll have somebody get them later, okay?
保护好她们
Keep them safe.
进来吧
Come on in.
你们需要些什么吗
Can I get you guys anything?
不 不用了 谢谢
No. No thank you.
我们能信任他吗
Can we trust him?
谁
Who?
艾迪
Eddie.
听着 你♥爸♥爸...
Listen, your dad is--
他...
He's...
他不是我爸爸
He's not my dad.
特蕾西
Tracy.
警探还有工作要忙
Let the Detective get back to work.
好的
Sure.
我弄丢这些东西后都找不到工作了
Haven't been able to get hired since I lost these.
谢谢
Thank you.
记得上保险
Make sure you get them insured.
记录中报案的人都联♥系♥过了
Reached out to every complaint in our record.
应该都来了
That should cover it.
其他这些呢
What about the rest of it?
值点钱的就送去拍卖♥♥
If it's got any value, it goes to auction.
-谢了 -不客气
- Thanks. - Sure.
"送给我女儿"
"To my girl."
真想知道她是谁
Wonder who she was.
这上面的号♥码已经是空号♥了
The number listed here's no longer in service.
是吗 地址呢
Yeah? Well, what's the address?
北松林3421号♥
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表