I'm doing everything I'm authorized to do.
你是怎么和别人说我在牢里帮你做的事的
What'd you tell people I did for you inside, anyway?
你想要大捞一笔
You want a major score?
那去抢银行吧
Go rob a bank.
我们现在就应该去抓延森
We got to go right at Jensen, right now.
艾迪 艾迪
Eddie, Eddie!
-你的眼光太狭隘了 -拜托
- You got tunnel vision. - Come on.
去抓大头目
Move to the big leagues.
来笔大的
Score some real cash.
你不如就把底牌亮了吧
Why don't you lay your cards on the table?
现在 亮给我看
Right now. Face up.
然后告诉我
And tell me this:
这从头到尾都是你的计划吗
Was this your plan the whole time?
要么我们合作 要么我就拿去给毒贩
We either do this together, or I take it to narcotics.
他们应该很愿意为此付点小钱
They'd love to have this notch in their belt.
好 计划变了
Okay, change of plans.
我们下一步就去抓延森
We're gonna take a run at Jensen.
-为什么 -我联♥系♥上他了
- Based on? - I reached out to him.
他同意在格里村他名下的
He agreed to a sit-down in one the sports bars
某家娱乐酒吧见面
he owns up in Wrigleyville.
是吗
Really?
我记得你们两个闹翻了
Way I remember it, you two had a falling out.
我不知道你记得的是什么东西
Well, I don't know what you remember.
我帮他担了杀人罪
I ate a manslaughter wrap for the guy.
然后他怎么样了
And what did he do?
他发财了
He got rich.
没有分给我家一分钱
None of my family saw a dime.
他欠我的 他很清楚
He owes me, and he knows it.
鉴证室已经确认 我们从那25人帮那
The lab already confirmed that the coke we seized
缴获的可♥卡♥因♥和从机车手那里缴获的是同一批
off the 25 boys is the same coke that we got off the bikers.
纯度99% 所以是延森的货
It's 99% pure, so it's Jensen's.
只要我们继续追查 就能查到他身上
If we stay on course, we're gonna have a case.
我们线人的身份暴露了 查不下去了
Our CI's identity's been compromised; we're out of road.
好 那怎么切入
Okay, so what's the angle here?
我来
I am.
我和艾迪一起进去 演场戏
I go in with Eddie, play the role,
我们告诉延森 只要给个折扣
we tell Jensen we get his drugs
他的毒品就不再是证物
out of evidence for a cut rate.
好 警长
Okay, Sarge,
那我们去后援 去监视酒吧...
we'll run backup, we'll put surveillance on the bar--
只有我和艾迪去
It's just me and Eddie on this.
你去之前 我们先谈一谈
Before you go anywhere, we got to talk.
好 听我说
All right, look.
如果你和艾迪之间有什么秘密的约定
If you have some secret deal going on with Eddie,
现在就告诉我
I need to know right now.
他正在帮我们抓一个重要目标
He's helping us take down a priority target.
你有什么意见吗
You got a problem with that?
我的意见是 你正在用这个警队
I have a problem with using this unit
帮一个老囚犯还债
to pay off an old prison debt.
这事你可以不用管
Maybe you should sit this one out.
他到底抓了你什么把柄
What dirt does he have on you?
不是你想的那样
It's not like that.
是吗 那你告诉我是哪样
No? Well, then tell me, what's it like?
因为我觉得这一切都是为了帮他挣点钱
Because I'm thinking this is all to get your guy a payday.
你知道我当时在牢里是什么样子吗
Man, you have any idea what it was like for me on the inside?
在你给我戴上手铐之后
After you put the cuffs on me?
这和我说的有什么关系
What's that got to do with anything?
所有被我抓过的人都知道我来了
Every guy I ever locked up knew I was coming.
然而我还是选择了去监狱里
Still, I chose gen pop.
没有警方的保护性拘留
No protective custody.
我不过进去了两天 就听说
So I'm in there two days, and the word comes back
所有人都在追杀我
that the whole tier's coming after me.
杀一个警♥察♥ 你还是个官
You know, you kill a cop, you're top dog.
他们在厨房♥里突然袭击我
They jumped me in the kitchen.
一共有四个人
Four guys.
其中一个人还拿了一个屠刀大小的凶器
One of them's got a shank the size of a butcher knife.
然后呢 我和他们打了一架
And, man, I put up a fight.
我不怕死
I wasn't afraid to die.
但我怕以后我儿子不知道该怎么看我
But I was afraid of how my son might remember me.
总之 当时艾迪出现在了厨房♥里
Anyway, Eddie showed up in the kitchen.
他带了几个朋友
Had a few friends.
从那时起 我得到了保护
From then on, I was protected.
我之所以还能成为警♥察♥
The only reason I ever got a second chance to be the police...
成为父亲 现在还做了爷爷
a father, now a grandfather...
都是因为他
is because of him.
延森
Jensen.
没带窃听设备
No wires.
根本不可能带
There's no way you're taking either of those.
艾迪·利特尔
Eddie Little!
你从监狱里出来了是吧
So you're back from the tombs, huh?
放开他
Let him go.
乖 让我们聊聊 行不行
Sweetheart, give us a minute, no?
好的
Sure.
这不是21分局那个臭名昭著的警长吗
And the infamous sergeant from the 21.
罗里 你看你
Rory, look at you.
你现在有多少个这种作坊啊
How many of these joints you have now?
四个 还是五个
Four, five?
每次小熊队有比赛你肯定都赚得盆满钵满吧
You must be printing money during Cubs season.
还行吧 凑合
I get by. I do okay.
听到了吧 汉克
You hear that, Hank?
他竟然说他只是凑合
He says he gets by.
-真好啊 -行了
- Nice. - Okay.
这么多年了 你给我打电♥话♥ 艾迪
So you call me after all these years, Eddie,
你跟我说你现在在给警♥察♥做事
and you tell me that you're working for the cops.
你还给我揽了笔生意
And that you got a deal for me.
千万别说
Let it not be said
你都是胡说八道
that you don't have one set of balls on you, huh?
我有个提议
I got an offer.
你知道从那群小子手里
You know that coke that was taken off
被没收的那批可♥卡♥因♥吧
the disciples and the 25 boys?
一共30千克
30 kilos?
我们都知道那是你的货
Came from you; we both know that.
我可以给你拿回来
I can get it back for you.
你可以重新再卖♥♥ 稳赚不赔
You can resell it, make 100% profit.
缉毒队还在查我呢
And how am I supposed to do that
我要怎么再去卖♥♥
when I got narcotics investigating me?
这够诚意了吧
That's good faith.
只要我拿了它
I pick that up and three seconds later,
我的门立马就全部被踹开了 对吧
I got all my doors crashed in, right?
肯定是这样吧
That's what's gonna happen.
你大可往外面看看
Take a look outside.
外面一个人都没有
There's nobody there.
我只是想还了艾迪的人情
This is about me getting square with Eddie
而艾迪也只想和你扯平了
and Eddie getting square with you.
这笔交易
This deal...
我以我个人的名义向你保证
comes with my personal guarantee
缉毒队不会来找你麻烦
you'll be protected from narcotics.
你知道吗 我第一次听说
You know, when I first heard that
艾迪在牢里保护了你的时候
Eddie protected you inside...
我还以为他疯了
I thought the man gone insane, lost his mind.
不过看来艾迪是给自己
But I guess it was just Eddie looking at his own
留了条路 对吧
big picture, right?
警长 这可不是一天两天的事
You talk about a long, long con, Sergeant.
我们也要分一百万
We want a million too.
这货可值两百万
Worth twice that. Come on.
六十万
I'll give you 600 grand.
八十万
So 800?
如果我们真一起做事的话
If we do go into business together...
你就得像所有我手下的人一样听我的话
You work for me just like every other guy on my payroll.
懂吗
That understood?
懂吗
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表