I'll see you in the roll up.
鲁塞克呢
Hey, um, what about Ruzek?
与他无关
This isn't about him.
你查获了一大堆毒品
You pulled a major load off the street.
再说了 我们什么时候一起工作过了
Besides, when do we ever get to work together?
好
Yeah.
你来开 对吧
You should probably drive, right?
你问我意见吗
You're asking?
你培训的警员
The officers you train
会一直模仿你的做事方法
will be forever imprinted by your methods.
我从我的培训官身上学到的第一课
First lesson I learned from my FTO,
就是掌控局面
take charge of the situation.
好吧 钥匙给你
Right, so here's the keys.
你知道吗
You know what?
我不是你的警长
I am not your Sergeant.
我是个警校新鲜出炉的警员
I am a freshly minted officer out of the academy
你就是我的老师
And you are my teacher.
我是块陶土
I'm a lump of clay.
塑造我吧
Mold me.
警长 你能不能...
Look, Sarge, can you--
警官 特鲁迪·普拉特警官
Officer. Officer Trudy Platt.
好吧 警官
Okay, officer.
开车
Drive.
顺便跟你说一句
Oh, and just so you know,
我想成为警♥察♥的原因
the reason I want to become a policeman
就是消灭坏人 让世界变得更美好
is to get rid of the bad guys, make the world a better place.
我们一直在试着联♥系♥他
We've been trying to reach him.
不知道发生了什么事
We didn't know what had happened.
这一定是有什么误会
I mean, there's obviously been some kind of mistake.
女士 如果有什么误会
Ma'am, if there's been a mistake,
也很可能是你丈夫造成的
it looks like your husband made it.
他说他正准备去加拿大
He said he was going to Canada.
他在温莎大学教一个研讨班
He teaches a seminar at Windsor University.
你注意到他最近有什么异常举动吗
Have you noticed any unusual behavior lately?
我丈夫三十年如一日
My husband hasn't changed in 30 years,
相信我 他绝不是罪犯
and trust me, he is not a criminal.
你有工作吗 埃姆斯太太
Do you work, Mrs. Ames?
我做义工
I volunteer.
这么好的房♥子不像是教授工资能负担得起的
It's just a very nice house on a professor's salary.
我家里资助了我们一些钱
The money comes from my side of the family.
这一定是个误会
This is a mistake.
你们抓错人了
You have the wrong man.
妈妈 我刚收到你的消息
Mom, I just got your message.
珀尔 这二位是警官
Pearl, these are police officers.
为什么抓我父亲
Why is my dad in jail?
因为我们在他车上发现了十公斤海♥洛♥因♥
Because we found 10 kilos of heroin in his car.
太疯狂了
That is crazy.
这根本不可能
There's no way that could ever happen.
如果不是你父亲跟什么不好的人混到了一起
Well, either your dad's mixed up with the wrong people,
那他就是世界上最倒霉的人
or he's the unluckiest man in the world.
你们抓错人了
You've got the wrong person.
-你打给律师了吗 -我也刚知道
- Have you called the lawyer? - I just found out.
妈妈 干什么呢 快给律师打电♥话♥
Mom, what are you doing? Call the lawyer.
还有人会用他的车吗
Does anyone else ever use his car?
比如说他女儿
Like maybe his daughter?
珀尔 别这样
Pearl, stop it!
妈妈 他们在指控爸爸偷运毒品
Mom, they're accusing dad of smuggling drugs.
不 他从不让任何人开他的车
And no, he never lets anybody use his car.
我有自己的车
I have my own car.
你们要不要也查查看
You want to see if there's anything in there?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的该给律师打电♥话♥了
Now, I do need to call the lawyer.
我们在一辆绿色RAV4上发现了你的暗格
We just found one of your traps in a green rav4.
真是太绝了
Real state of the art.
音响面板上的那两个螺丝
Those two screws in the speaker panel?
除了贝托没人有那个手法 不是吗
Come on, man, nobody builds 'em like Beto, right?
问题是
But the trouble is,
暗格里面藏了十块海♥洛♥因♥砖
it was loaded with ten bricks of heroin.
我只造暗格 不负责填满
I build 'em. I don't fill 'em.
把车给你的是这个人吗
Is this the guy who brought you the car?
从没见过他
Never saw him before.
警官们 不知道你们清不清楚
Were you officers aware that it is now legal
如今在伊利诺伊州
to build concealed traps in cars
在车内装暗格是合法的
in the State of Illinois?
但你知道什么不合法吗
Oh, you know what's still not legal?
隐瞒现金收入
Taking cash for jobs you're not declaring.
单那暗格就有五千
That trap alone cost five grand.
政♥府♥知道吗
Uncle Sam get his taste?
相关文件我还在处理
Still working on the paperwork.
给我们一个名字 不然我就打给税务局的朋友
We need a name or I'm calling my friend at the IRS
把你这关了
and we'll shut this place down.
谁把车给你的
Who brought you the car?
强尼Z
Johnny Z.
那是谁
Who's that?
强尼是个混混
Johnny's a carrion.
干点小打小闹
Small-time chump.
有他的联♥系♥方式吗
You got a contact?
-你们去后面 -发现浓烟
- Take the back. - We got smoke.
警号♥5021D
5021 David.
这里有紧急情况
We got an emergency.
通知消防队来北艾伦大道4822号♥
Roll fire to 4822 North Allen Avenue.
前门发现浓烟
We got heavy smoke coming out the front floor.
-收到 -行动
- Copy that. - Go.
有烧焦毛发的味道
It smells like burnt hair.
芝加哥警♥察♥ 有人吗
Chicago PD. Is anybody home?
有人在下面的话 大声呼喊
If anybody's down here, call out.
发现尸体
Body.
安全
Clear.
这里有情况
In here.
现在我们知道两点
All right, two things we know,
死者是男性 而且是被活活烧死的
the corpse is male and he was burned alive.
看他的拳头
It's because of the fists.
高温会导致活体肌肉收缩
Heat contracts live muscles.
我们认为这就是强尼·扎卡里安
We think it's Johnny Zakarian.
身高和体重描述都符合
He's a match for height and weight description.
这么说强尼不但在教授车上装了暗格
So Johnny didn't just put the trap in the professor's car.
还在里面放了海♥洛♥因♥
He arranged the heroin,
如今被我们收缴 有人不高兴了
someone got pissed when we seized it.
让法医确认死者身份
All right, have forensics make a positive ID.
一枪致命
Execution. One bullet.
迈克尔·佩里
Michael Perry.
就住在这条街上
Lives up the street.
这孩子才九岁
Kid's only nine years old.
看看这个
Check this out.
或许他有女友
Maybe a girlfriend.
他绝对有女友
Definitely a girlfriend.
警长
Sarge.
耗子查了教授的电♥话♥和电子邮箱
Mouse ran the professor's phone and emails.
没有与扎卡里安的联♥系♥
There's no connection to Zakarian.
好吧
Okay.
看来扎卡里安有个女友
Looks like Zakarian had a girlfriend.
娜塔莉·米诺斯 发现了她的药
Natalie Minos. Found her pill.
好 找到扎卡里安的女友
All right, find Zakarian's girlfriend.
或许她可以将扎卡里安与教授连系在一起
Maybe she can connect him to the professor.
警长 外面有位女士
Sergeant, we got a lady outside,
说她儿子不见了
says her son's gone missing.
说他当时在外面卖♥♥糖果什么的
Said he was outside selling candy or something.
我去跟她谈
I'll talk to her.
看见了他不该看的事
Saw something he wasn't supposed to see.
谁能告诉我到底发生了什么事
Can somebody tell me what's going on?
你住在附近吗
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表