Understood?
明白
I understand.
明天在雷明顿高地老地方见
So we meet at our old haunt tomorrow at Remington Heights.
中午行吗
Noon okay with you?
可以
Yeah, fine.
那好
All right.
我已经12年没喝过这么好喝的了
Been 12 years since I tasted anything that smooth.
在里面的时候 你总是梦想着这样的生活
Inside, you dream about moments like this.
好酒 美食 靓女
Good drink, good food, good woman.
是的 你和奥黛丽一起一定会过得不错
Yeah, it sure seems like you found a good one with Audrey.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
我居然遇上了那么好的女人
I got no right to a woman that good.
这么多年后 我终于能拿到薪水了
All these years, I'm finally gonna get a payday.
正儿八经地和真正的家人过日子
Build a life with a real family.
艾迪 如果明天和延森的事出了意外
You know, Eddie, if this thing goes sideways with Jensen
你没能把事情搞定
and you don't make it out tomorrow,
就不会有那个机会了
you're not gonna have that chance.
拜托 汉克 往好的方面想想吧
Come on, Hank, think good thoughts.
拜托
Come on.
干杯
Here.
为双赢合作干杯
To a win-win.
我们俩
For both of us.
双赢
Win-win.
是啊
Yeah.
-好了 只要... -我才不要戴窃听器
- Okay, just-- - Hey, I'm not wearing a wire!
-不 这是... -和延森见面我不戴
- Well, no, this is-- - Not with Jensen.
不 这是针孔摄像机 好吗
No, no, this is a pinhole camera, all right?
基本上是检测不出来的 在你的...
It's basically undetectable. It goes underneath your--
我不要戴摄像机
I'm not wearing a camera, then.
艾迪
Eddie.
我们这笔交易得录下来
We got to get this deal on video.
我如果被发现了 事情就吹了
I get made, this whole thing blows up.
就不存在交易了 你懂吗
There's no deal. You understand?
警长 我可以利用追踪监控
Look, sergeant, I could tap into track security.
你需要的我都可以弄到
I'll get whatever you need.
对啊 就那样做
Yeah. Do that.
确保要盯住延森
Just make sure you got eyes on Jensen.
好了
All right.
29千克纯的 老大
29 keys of pure, boss.
延森出现时会带枪
All right, Jensen is gonna be coming in strapped
还有后援
and with backup.
当我们交换现金和货物时
As soon as we exchange the bricks for the cash,
等着艾迪的信♥号♥♥
we wait for Eddie to be clear...
就拿下他
And then take him.
好的
All right.
你等等
Hey. You.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
别管我的家事 懂吗
Stay out of my family's business, you understand?
我只是照顾她们
I'm just looking out for them.
上车再谈 如何
How about we get in the car and we do this?
好吗
All right?
谢谢
Thanks.
我赌桑迪·波特姆斯第五场会拿第一
I bet Sandy Bottoms to place first in the fifth.
太好了 那我们就是同伴了 对吧
Great. So we're partners, right?
如果你赢了 那我们奖金对半分
So if you win, then that means you have to give me half.
怎么了
What's up?
他们不能带特蕾西去弗罗里达
They can't take Tracy to Florida.
那不是她妈妈的主意吗
Isn't that her mom's call?
她妈妈被蒙蔽了
Her mom's got blinders on.
耗子 看到他了吗
Mouse, you got him?
是的 我黑进了追踪监控系统
Yup. I hacked into the track's security cams.
正跟着他呢
I'm up and running.
-美好的一天 -是啊
- Beautiful day. - Yes it is.
我最近一直在想吉吉·狄卡罗
You know, I've been thinking about Gi-Gi Dicaro lately.
吉吉·狄卡罗
Gi-Gi Dicaro?
怎么提起他了
Why you bringing up Gi-Gi Dicaro?
所有人都觉得
It's just that everybody thought
我把他干掉 是因为他欠我们钱
that I took him out because he owed us money.
我从没告诉别人真正原因
I never told anybody the real reason.
那个变♥态♥对你妹妹做的事
What that pervert did to your sister.
这事我们说过了 提起我妹妹干什么
We've been through this. Why you bringing up my sister?
你在想什么啊
What the hell has gotten into you?
我很感激你处理的方式 好吗
Look, I appreciate the way you handled that, okay?
感激到连一张明信片都没寄过 是吧
Didn't appreciate it enough to send even a postcard, did you?
听我说
Look...
这件事算我们扯平了
This squares us.
不论你觉得我亏欠你什么 好吗
For whatever that you think I owe you, all right?
就算我现在事后偿还你了
Consider it back pay or whatever.
那些失去的年华什么的
Lost years, whatever.
80万现金
800 large.
算我们扯平了
Yeah, that makes us even.
毫无证据可循的
Fresh out of evidence.
汉克·博伊特警长提供的
Courtesy of Sergeant Hank Voight.
那我们成交吗
So we're good?
成交
We're good.
成交
Good.
见到你很高兴 艾迪
It was good to see you, Eddie.
好好过你的日子吧
Go live your life loud and fast.
我就是这么想的
That's the plan.
耗子 可以了吗
Mouse, we good?
是的 长官 可以了
Yes, sir, we're good.
你拿下延森 我负责艾迪
All right, you take Jensen, I got Eddie.
行动
Move in.
警♥察♥
Police!
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
所有人趴下
Everybody get down!
回去
Get back!
给我过来
Come here. Come on.
让开
Get out of the way!
放下
Drop it!
放下枪
Drop the gun!
放下
Drop it!
我穿着防弹衣 你穿着吗
I got a vest on. Do you?
我朝你开枪你会脑浆鲜血溅一墙
They'll be cleaning you off the walls for a week.
快放下
Do it!
放下
Do it!
你个人♥渣♥ 不要动
You punk piece-don't move.
好 我们走
All right, let's go.
延森抓住了
Jensen's in custody.
线人在我这里 我们警署见
I got the CI, meet you back at 21.
我们不回警署
We're not going back to district
去把这笔现金入库
to voucher any of this cash.
艾迪
Eddie.
开车
Drive.
你的枪
Your gun.
艾迪
Eddie...
你不用这样
You don't have to do this.
我14岁时也不用偷我第一辆车
Yeah, didn't have to steal my first car when I was 14, either.
下车
Out of the car.
奥黛丽和孩子也是你计划的一部分吗
Audrey and her kid, they part of your plan?
虽然让我心碎 但确实是
Breaks my heart. It truly does.
我们这样的人最好一个人过
Guys like us are better off alone.
艾迪
Eddie...
跪下
On your knees.
不用难过 兄弟
No hard feelings, bro.
艾迪
Hey, Eddie.
车放在手上 马上
Hands on the car. Now.
不用难过 兄弟
No hard feelings, bro.
我才刚开始相信你
Just when I was beginning to trust you.
转身
Turn around.
跪下
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表