最近通信的罪犯
Ames was most recently writing to,
一个叫彼得·沃克的家伙
A guy named Peter Walker.
这些信的口吻不一样
The tone of these letters is different.
他很...
He's very...
温柔 彼得甚至寄来了照片
tender, and Peter even sent photos.
彼得·沃克是个三流小骗子
Peter Walker's a small-time con man.
因诈骗老年人而被捕
Got popped ripping off old folks.
在监狱里蹲了三年
Did three years in Stateville.
两周前刚被放出来
Only got released two weeks ago.
他的假释官给我的地址是东八街324号♥
Patrol officers gave me an address at 324 E. 8th Street.
那就是艾姆斯的公♥寓♥
That's Ames apartment.
没错
Right.
两年前他的狱友是强尼·扎卡里安
And his cellmate two years ago was Johnny Zakarian.
找到彼得·沃克
Find Peter Walker.
警探 纯绿药业的负责人
Detective, the owner of Pure Green Medical
正在等你
is waiting for you.
真的吗
Really?
现在开始唱白脸了吗
Playing for the bad guys now?
至少算是为了钱
At least it's for money.
奥林斯基也会自愿来的
Olinsky would volunteer.
给我带点吃的
Bring me some edibles.
-你好 -杰
- Hi. - Jay.
我是布里安娜·罗根 幸会
Brianna logan. Pleasure.
我也是
Likewise.
我不知道耗子和你说了什么
I don't know what Mouse told you.
他说你曾经是律师
He said you used to be a lawyer
现在经营一家大♥麻♥店
and now you own a pot shop.
我比较喜欢告诉别人我投身于极富潜力的
Well, I like to tell people that I entered a budding industry
新兴产业
with growth potential.
我想肯定总能博人一笑
I bet that always gets a laugh.
一般都会笑一下
Usually a smile.
耗子为我安装了安全系统
So Mouse did my security system,
推荐你来负责安全细节
and recommended you for security detail.
我喜欢退役警♥察♥
I like ex-cops,
退伍军人
ex-military,
比较喜欢不会把我的客人吓走的
preferably ones that don't scare the customers away.
我们做生意都是付现金的
We're an all-cash business.
联调局不准让我们开户头
The feds still won't let us open bank accounts.
如果是六个月前
If this were, like, six months ago
我肯定会把你拷上
I'd be putting you in handcuffs.
时代在变
Times change.
是啊 他们都这么说
Yeah, that's what they say.
如果你有兴趣 我今晚就要你来帮忙
Well, if you're interested, I could use your help tonight.
我桌上堆了35份简历
I have 35 resumes at my desk.
我愿意
I'll take it.
-那今晚见 -谢谢
- I'll see you tonight. - Thanks.
我们去了你的公♥寓♥
Okay, we went to your apartment.
我们知道你在隐瞒些什么
We know what you're hiding.
我问你
Question.
为什么选囚犯
Why inmates?
我这一生的目标就是实现社会公正
My life's mission is social justice.
然后...
And...
我开始与那些量刑不合理的
I started communicating with inmates
罪犯们交流
who were serving unfair sentences,
我...
and I f--
我发现
I found out that, uh,
我跟这些人有太多
I had so much in common
共同点
with these men.
我跟罪犯一样
I'm also a misfit.
格格不入
And a prisoner.
其中一个人陷害了你
One of these guys set you up.
是彼得·沃克吗
Was it Peter Walker?
不 不是彼得的错
No, it wasn't Peter's fault.
我们知道他之前住在你的公♥寓♥里
We know he was staying at your apartment.
不是彼得
It wasn't Peter.
贩毒是我的主意
Running drugs was my idea.
整件事都是我策划的
I set the whole thing up.
我坦白 我认罪
There you have it. I confess.
所以
So...
你是说你认识亚美尼亚毒枭
You're saying you knew Armenian drug dealers.
他们是你以前的学生吗
What, they're former students?
说吧
Come on.
你为什么维护彼得·沃克
Why are you protecting Peter Walker?
彼得和我...
Peter and I..
彼...
Pe--
你们相爱了
You're in love.
是的
Yes, we are.
跟其他人没有
Not the other ones.
其他囚犯我只是帮助他们
No, the other prisoners, I helped them.
他们也帮助我
They helped me.
我和彼得之间有一种特别的情感
With Peter, we have a connection
这是我和其他人之间从未有过的
and I never had it with anybody else.
彼得非常特别
Peter was very special.
你知道
You know,
根据他的犯罪记录
according to his rap sheet,
他是个伪造诈骗犯
he's a forger and a swindler.
是 这正是问题所在
Yes, and that's the problem.
他离开监狱时有人在悬赏他的人头
He left prison with a price on his head.
如果他不还回拿走的五万块 有个人说要杀他
A man promised to kill him if he didn't pay back $50,000 he took.
于是他就找你了
And he came to you.
当然找我
Of course he did.
我们在计划了
We were making plans.
我们准备同居
We were gonna move in together.
我本可以...
I would have--
我本可以直接从信托基金里拿钱
I would have just taken money from the trust,
但我妻子控制着
but my wife controls it.
很幸运 彼得不仅有贩毒网
Luckily, Peter had not only drug contacts,
而且还有一个完美的替罪羊帮他运海♥洛♥因♥过界
but the perfect patsy to run heroin across the border.
就一次
One time.
是为了救彼得的命
To save Peter's life.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我妻子知道吗
Does my wife know?
先处理要紧的事
First things first.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
他妻子会作何反应
Like, what is his wife gonna say?
他们结婚整整30年啊
That's 30 years of marriage.
她知道
But she knew.
什么意思
What do you mean?
内心深处
Like, somewhere deep down.
她是知道的
She knew.
所以她会因为
So she's gonna kick herself
无视那么多征兆而自责不已
'cause she ignored all the signs.
就是他
That's him.
没错
Yep.
彼得·沃克
Peter Walker.
什么事
Yes?
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD.
我们需要问你几个问题
Need to ask you a couple of questions.
我记得芝加哥的警♥察♥都很丑啊
I remember when Chicago cops were ugly.
谢谢夸奖
How sweet.
你遇见亚当·埃姆斯时
When you met Adam Ames,
肯定以为自己中彩票了吧
you must have thought you won the lottery, huh?
他给了我一个住的地方
Look, he gave me a place to stay,
但他车里的毒品的事
but that business about drugs in his car,
跟我没有一点关系 好吗
I had nothing to do with that, okay?
我以为他要去加拿大演讲
I thought he was giving a lecture in Canada.
真的吗 埃姆斯可说你的人头被悬赏
Really? 'Cause Ames said you had a price on your head.
我只是需要点现金重新开始
I just needed a bit of cash to get back on my feet.
所以悬赏只是你编来骗埃姆斯的钱的吗
So the threat on your life was just a ruse to shake down Ames?
我以为他会从银行账户里取钱
I thought he was gonna get the money from his bank accounts.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表