别冲动
Don't!
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
我知道你们会怎么处理
Look, look, I know how you guys spin this, okay?
是我牵的线 所以我跟弗兰克一样有罪
I made the introduction, so I go down the same as Frank.
很好 那我们就不用跟你说细节了
All right, good, so we don't have to go over the specifics.
听着 弗兰克说他需要一辆皮卡做案
Look, Frank said he needed a truck for a job.
是你叫我努力将功抵过的
You're the one that told me I was working my case off, man.
留意周围的消息
Keep my eyes and ears open.
你真的觉得我知道他会杀人吗
You--you really think I knew he was going to shoot people?
拜托 哥们 你知道我的
Come on, man. You know me.
我不是什么好货色 但我绝不会杀人
I'm a lot of things, but I got no blood on my hands.
行了 告诉我们你都知道弗兰克些什么
All right now, just tell us what you know about Frank.
弗兰克·汉考克 我们在斯泰茨维尔监狱认识的
Frank Hancock. We met in stateville.
他跟我是狱友
He was in my cell block.
手♥机♥号♥码
Cell phone number?
我把手♥机♥扔了
I dumped my phone, man.
再说我也不知道他的号♥码
I don't know his number anyway.
他发短♥信♥告诉我他需要一个司机和碰面地址
He texted me where to be and he needed a driver.
-显示未知号♥码 -不是吧
- Unknown number. - Come on.
你还能找到他吗
Can you find him again?
可以 虽然要费点劲
Yeah, yeah. It would take some legwork,
但没问题 哥们 我能帮你
but yeah, man, yeah. I-I could do that for you.
老大
Boss.
我们在他身上放个追踪装置
We put a GPS on him.
我们放了他 让他安排见面
We kick him, he sets up a meet.
-我们抓住弗兰克 -或者他跑掉
- We bust Frank. - Or he bolts.
我们在他身上放上定位装置
We put a GPS on him, we tell him
告诉他敢跑就抓住他女友和她妈
we'll lock up his old lady and her mom if he runs.
不用担心康威
I mean, Conway's harmless.
他不会自找麻烦
He's not looking for any trouble.
现在别无他法了
We got dick right now.
但你得先让他招供承认
After you get a written and recorded statement
自己昨晚也在场
as to his involvement last night.
反正都会需要的
You're gonna need that either way.
是 长官
All right. Yes, sir.
弗兰克·汉考克在康威出狱前一个月
All right, Frank Hancock was moved to Conway's cell block
搬进了他的牢房♥
a month before he got out.
汉考克和斯皮拉特
Hancock and Spilatro
一起在威斯康辛州上过高中
went to high school together in Wisconsin.
持械抢劫 多次故意伤害
Armed robbery, multiple aggravated batteries
公职人员 偷盗警车
to public servants, stole a police car,
击伤警员 这还都是17岁前
shot at a police officer... that's all before 17.
23岁时 他持械抢劫杀了两个人
At 23, he killed two people in an armed robbery.
怎么杀了两个人还能出狱
How do you kill two people and get to walk?
两个都是前黑帮成员 双方都动了手
They were ex-gang bangers. Ruled mutual combatants,
所以他只因开枪被判了两年
so he only got two years for discharging a weapon.
他请的公共辩护人倒是厉害
Of all the people to get a good public defender.
我不明白的是
What I don't get is,
如果汉考克和斯皮拉特一直都是朋友
if Hancock and Spilatro had been friends all this time,
为什么会反♥目♥
then why did he turn on them?
汉考克的保释官叫巴特·刘易斯
Well, Hancock's parole officer is listed as Bart Lewis.
或许他知道什么
Maybe he can shed a little light.
你和霍斯特德去查查
You and Halstead check it out.
好 鲁塞克还好吗
All right. How's Ruzek?
找保释官去吧
Go talk to the parole officer.
好吧
Okay.
如果你敢出城
Now if you leave the city limits--
-我不会的 -别动好吗
- Hey, hey, I won't. - Hey! Do you mind?
我会帮你的 兄弟
Look, I'll come through for you, man.
相信我 我也很想办成这事
Believe me, I want nothing more than to make this right.
好跟我女朋友在一起
So I can go be with my girl,
不再掺和这些鬼东西
leave all this craziness behind me.
好 康威 听我说
All right, look, Conway...
失败了我们都不会好过 知道吗
we both got a lot to lose here, you know?
所以请办好它
So just get it done.
可以了
We are good to go.
好的
All right.
给
Here.
-去找汉考克吧 -再见
- Go find Hancock. - See ya.
他会没事的
He'll be all right.
是
Yeah.
我爱唐娜和马克 对他们没意见
I love Donna and Mark. Nothing bad to say about them.
只希望这事以后他们不会关门
I just hope they don't close after this.
他们帮我做过一个圣诞礼物
They, uh, helped me on a Christmas present once.
很尽心尽力的
Went way out of their way.
你见过什么人在铺子周围转悠吗
You see any people lurking around their store?
形迹可疑的
Maybe someone who didn't look right.
没见过
No, nothing.
谢谢你的协助
You've been very helpful.
没事
Sure.
有的事其实没那么复杂
Sometimes you let up the rug, it's nothing but spic-and-span.
明天你去医院要人送吗
Hey, you need a ride to Med tomorrow?
我准备问我邻居的
I was gonna ask my neighbor.
不问你的搭档吗
And not your partner?
我就该给你脑袋一巴掌
I should hit you upside the head right now.
我送你去
I'm taking you.
还挺关心我嘛
Aww, you care.
当然了
Of course I do.
你跟鲁塞克聊了吗
Talk to Ruzek at all?
他那样可不妙
Hell of a spot he got himself into.
是 但他也躲不过
Yeah, there's no way he could have avoided it.
我说的是他同意推迟婚礼
I was talking about him failing your push test.
老天 少打击我好吗
God, please. One crisis at a time.
所以你们不结婚了吗
So the wedding's off?
不 只是...
No, it's not. It just--you know,
推迟了 我们没事的
it's pushed. We're fine.
你们找到凶手了吗
Hey! You guys caught the guys who did this yet?
-我们在努力 -在我看来
- We're working on it. - Doesn't look like it
可不太像
from where I'm standing.
似乎根本没人在干活
Doesn't look like anybody's doing anything.
我们在尽力 先生
I promise you that we are, sir.
我妈妈死了
My mom is dead.
爸爸喝的烂醉 我家饭店毁了
My dad is wrecked. Our restaurant is gone.
-请冷静 -你们却慢得像蜗牛
- All right, just calm down. - And you people are moving like snails.
凶手依然逍遥法外
The killers are out there laughing
你们却在这聊天扯皮
while you've got your thumbs up your asses.
我知道你很悲痛
Kid, I understand your grief,
但你如果不冷静下来
but I promise if you don't calm down,
后果可要严重了
I'm gonna make this unpleasant.
好吧
Fine. Fine.
你们不行动 我去
You don't do something, I will.
我来通知博伊特
I'll call Voight.
好
Yep.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
是 好的
Okay, yes, will do.
博伊特让我们盯住那小子
Voight wants us to sit on the kid.
警长
Sarge.
这个需要有人尽快亲手交给那个副局长
This has to be hand delivered to the Street Deputy ASAP.
我想自己送的 但我不能出警局
I'd do it myself, but I can't leave the house, so...
我来吧
I'll get it there.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
不好过吧
Hot water, huh?
是的
Yeah.
说实话 我都不明白
To be honest, I don't totally get it.
情报组之前干过那么多事
After all the things we've done in Intelligence,
都没怎么罚我们
all the things we get away with,
领导却要拿这事打♥压♥我吗
ivory tower wants to break my balls over this?
-我是说... -听好了
- I mean-- - Listen.
你知道摩西分开红海之前有什么吗
You know what Moses had before he parted the Red Sea?
什么
What?
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表