Oh, it's my two favorite women on my dear mother's phone.
多巧啊
What are the odds?
爸爸
Dad?
不 怎么回事
No. What is this?
他为什么要这么做
Why is he doing this?
看好她 去找她妈妈
Guard her. Get her mother.
开门放我上去
Buzz me up.
你有没有想过
Did you think at all
我说的该隐与亚伯的故事
about what I said about Cain and Abel?
我是说我们内心都住着一名杀人犯
I mean, we've all got a little murderer in us.
这是我们父母赐予我们的礼物
It's a gift from our parents.
定位奈莉的手♥机♥
对吗 爸爸
Is that right, dad?
娜迪亚
芝加哥警局
所以你才打电♥话♥来吗
Is that why you called?
就为了告诉我这些
To tell me that?
你又在录我吗
Are you recording me again?
你真的特别想让我坦白 是吧
You are really just begging for a confession, aren't you?
你也是
So are you.
你如此急切地想
You want to tell the story
讲述你妹妹 你母亲
of your sister, your mother,
你父亲的故事
your father so bad,
你一手策划了这一切
you created all of this,
所以你就说吧 或者告诉我你在哪里
so start talking or tell me where you are.
我就知道你靠谱 警探
I knew I could count on you, Detective.
我们第一次见面时 你说我让你想起了某个人
When we first met, you said I reminded you of someone.
我身高1米6♥4♥ 深褐色头发
I'm 5'4", brunette.
是你母亲
It's your mother.
我让你想起了你母亲 是不是
I remind you of your mother, don't I?
这个我们以后再说
We'll talk about that,
但我们...先从
but let's--let's begin with the fact
你们去错了地方说起
that your team went to the wrong place.
没有潜在危险区吗
No hot spots?
我们没有发现 队长
Not that we can tell, Chief.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
格雷格·耶茨放的火
Greg Yates set this fire.
他在这里吗 你看到什么了吗
Is he here? Have you seen anything?
30分钟前接到的报♥警♥
Call just came in 30 minutes ago.
30分钟 从哪里
30? From where?
街角的电♥话♥亭
Phone booth on the corner.
接通对讲机 通知全队人员
Get on the radio. Call the unit.
马上发信息告诉艾琳
Text Erin. Tell her now.
好
Done.
那肯定是图图奥拉警探
Now, that will be detective Tutuola.
你知道我在哪里了吗
Have you figured out where I am yet?
桑加蒙街和34大街交叉口
-知道了 -那就来
- Yes. - Then come.
你来我们再好好聊聊
Ooh, and we'll talk more.
-不不不 -但要一个人来
- No, no, no, no. - But come alone
否则死亡名单上
or there will be another body
会再多加一个人 还有...
to add to the list, and...
是的
The answer is yes.
你确实让我想起了我母亲
You do remind me of my mother.
就在她把我丢进垃圾桶之前
Right before she threw me in the trash.
不要轻举妄动 你不要一个人去
Stand down. You are not going in alone.
听到了吗 这是命令
You hear me? That's an order.
如果我不出现 他会杀死迈克尔·威廉姆斯
He'll kill Michael Williams if I don't show up.
他就是想让你这么想
That's what he wants you to think.
地点是桑加蒙街和34大街交叉口 汉克
It's 34th and Sangamon, Hank.
他小时候的家就在那里 我就快到了
It's his childhood home. I'm almost there.
34大街吗 我五分钟后就到了
34th? I'm five minutes away.
艾琳 你不能单独跟他见面
Erin, you are not meeting him alone.
听到了吗 艾琳
You hear me? Erin.
你知道我不会听你的
You know I can't do that.
琳德赛警探
Detective Lindsay.
很高兴再见到你
So good to see you again.
放开他
Let him go.
可以 但我放开的话他可就完蛋了
I could, but I am the only thing holding him up.
我帮他叫一辆救护车来
Let me call an ambulance for him.
他走了就只剩下你我二人了 正合你意
Then it'll be just you and me, just like you wanted.
不 等他们来他早就死了
No, he'll be dead long before they get here.
收起手♥机♥
Put that away.
你要是向我开枪 他也完蛋了
Then you shoot me, and he goes over.
-住手 -不不不
- Stop. - No, no, no.
住手
Stop.
行了
This is it.
坐吧
Have a seat.
吉莉安·黑尔是一名学护理的学生
Gillian Hale was a nursing student,
但她真正想做的是一个能帮助他人的外科医生
but what she really wanted to be was a surgeon, a helper.
你知道最痛苦的是什么人吗
Do you know who suffers the most?
帮助他人的人
Helpers.
因为就在你拧断他们脖子那一刻之前
Because right up until that moment when you snap their neck,
他们还真正相信人性的善良
they really believe in the goodness of people.
她以为我会因为她怀孕三个月了
She thought that I would spare her
而放她一马
because she was three months pregnant.
可正因此我才选择了她
I mean, tha--that is why I picked her,
一个怀孕的护士
a pregnant nurse,
就跟我第一个被害人一样
as my first victim.
要均衡
The symmetry.
这就是你开始想要的结果
You did want this from the beginning,
是吗 警探
right, Detective?
我的第一对被害者
Now, my first pair, oh,
那真是刺♥激♥
that--ooh, that was electric.
丽莎和丽贝卡
Lisa and, uh, oh, Reb--Rebecca.
他们那么努力地为彼此抗争
They fought for each other so hard,
但最后...
but in the end--
你知道的 因为
Because, you know,
你可以让你一个女人活上数天
you can keep a woman alive for days.
痛苦
Oh, suffering.
真是被低估的艺术 对吗
It's such an underrated art, isn't it?
但是 你知道她们当中
But you know who suffered
谁痛苦的时候最美丽吗
the most beautifully of them all?
是可怜的娜迪亚
Poor Nadia.
你看 你我二人 我们多么相似
Look, we are so similar, you and I.
被一个糟糕的母亲毁了
Damaged by a terrible mother.
在我们本可以扭转局面时
A father who abandoned us when
被父亲抛弃了
we could have saved it,
而且我们也努力克服了 不是吗
and we tried to overcome, didn't we?
我们也想助人
To become healers,
但事实证明 助人救人
but turns out, fixing people
也无法掩盖自己的本性
doesn't pave over what you're born with.
那你想要什么
Then what do you want?
要我来干什么
Why am I here?
处决总是需要一样东西
An execution always needs one thing.
-不 -见证人
- No. - A witness.
不
No!
根本没有什么救人
There's no saving people.
我们是杀人者
We're killers,
说到底
and at the end of the day,
有什么比杀人更让人有解脱感
what is more liberating than killing someone?
坏人的坏是恶性循环
Bad begets bad begets bad,
而你 亲爱的
and you, my lovely,
你要来讲述这个故事
you get to tell this story.
不许动 听到了吗
Don't move. You hear me?
待在原处
Stay where you are.
你把我的名字
You write my name down
写进报告里
in a police report.
你去跟媒体说
You talk to the press.
你上法庭作证
You testify in court.
你就是我的吟唱者
You are my balladeer
唱着格雷格·威廉姆斯·耶茨的歌♥
singing the song of Gregory Williams Yates
一遍一遍又一遍
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表