我们会处理
we deal with them.
我们若要联♥系♥你...
If we need to reach you...
我会在家
I'll be at home
安慰我的妻子 防止她崩溃
trying to keep my wife from falling apart.
没错夫人 就是失踪的那天晚上
The night of the disappearance, yes, ma'am.
没有 我们没有听到任何声音
No, we didn't hear anything.
没有尖叫 喊声 摔门声吗
No screaming, shouting, slamming doors?
如果有我肯定会去看 我们都很照顾彼此的孩子
I would've gone and checked. We watched each other's kids.
这里的人都很好
These were good people.
我明白
I understand.
那晚你们家的窗户是开着的吗
Um, were your windows open?
那是周六晚上的六点半到七点左右
This would've been 6:30, 7:00 Saturday night.
开着 天气很热
They were open. It was warm.
我的听力也没问题
And my hearing's perfect.
有人表现得很殷勤很反常吗
Is anybody a little too nice,
比如在万圣节多给一些糖之类的
like maybe extra candy on Halloween kind of thing?
没人行为反常
There's no one here who's too friendly.
他们会被处理的 我们没听到什么声音
They'd get dealt with. We didn't hear anything.
你和多兰一家熟吗 怎么称呼您
So, uh, how well did you know the Dolan's, mister...
博伊德 达米恩·博伊德
Boyd. Damien Boyd.
我...
I've, uh--
我和罗谢尔很熟
I've known Richie my whole life.
我就是在这里长大的
I grew up down the block here.
但现在已经不住这儿了 所以...
I don't live here anymore, though, so...
我也希望我能帮上忙
I wish I could help you.
我的朋友很痛苦 我要把东西拿进去
My friends are grieving, and I got to get these inside.
抱歉 我们深表哀悼
Sorry. Our condolences.
走吧
Come on.
没人看到或听到任何东西
So no one saw or heard anything.
是没有他们想告诉我们的
Nothing they feel like sharing.
我一直在找你
Hey, I've been looking for you.
你一说这话
You got a way of saying that
就准没好事
where it never sounds like good news.
你和琳德赛...
Regarding you and Lindsay...
我不知道你们现在是什么关系
All right, I don't know what your relationship status is,
我也无所谓
and I don't care,
但我需要有人全天顾着她
but I need to know someone's got her back 24 hours a day.
行啊 我...
Yeah, I, uh--
一直都在
Always.
特别调查组
Special investigations unit
发来了在罗杰斯公园附近的
sent over the files for every registered sex offender
所有记录在案的性犯罪者名单
in the vicinity of Rogers Park.
法医在杰里米的指甲里发现了皮肤组织
The ME found tissue under Jeremy's fingernails.
小家伙死前做了激烈的挣扎
Little guy went down fighting.
没有性侵的迹象
Said no sign of sexual assault,
但这不意味着他没有被逼...
but that doesn't mean he couldn't have been made to...
我也说不好
I don't know--
他被掳走的街区邻里关系很紧密
this block he was snatched from, they're pretty tight-knit.
选择在这里下手很奇怪
Seems like an odd pool to pick your victims from.
但如果真因为性 那就毫无逻辑可言
But if it was about sex, there's no logic.
可能是临时起意
It's just impulse.
这人去年才搬来这里
Hey, this guy moved onto the block last year.
来自盐湖城
He's in from Salt Lake City.
档案显示有一次投诉记录 他没有在芝加哥注册
His PO logged a complaint. He never registered in Chicago.
-他叫什么 -达伦·伍德霍尔
- What's his name? - Darren Woodhull.
这就是上流社会的生活 是吗
So this is what corporate money buys, huh?
你想负责询问吗
You want to take the lead on this?
我还真想
I do, in fact.
达伦·伍德霍尔吗
Darren Woodhull?
警官们
Officers.
你们一定是为了那男孩来的
You must be here about the boy.
在盐湖城 我家附近发生过两起
Two child murders equidistant from my condominium
儿童谋杀案
in Salt Lake--
那是2012年的事
This was 2012.
我被警♥察♥拘留了9个小时
I was detained for nine hours by the PD
而且他们明确告诉我
and told, in no uncertain terms,
认罪是我唯一的出路
that a confession was the only card I had to play.
我厌倦了总是被当做嫌疑人
It's tiresome being the usual suspect.
我想你在犹他州侵犯的受害者
I imagine your victims grew tired
也一定厌倦了你的虐待
of your abuse back in Utah.
我是犯过错 我已经接受了治疗
I made mistakes. I sought treatment.
法♥院♥强制的
Court-ordered.
我了解我的权利 警官们
I know my rights, officers.
我不需要律师 我没有任何好隐瞒的
I don't need a lawyer. I have nothing to hide.
除了你没有在搬来芝加哥时
Except for the fact that you didn't register
注册你是个性侵犯者的事实
as a sex offender when you moved to Chicago.
-为什么 -我注册了
- Why not? - I did.
你们城市的电脑系统
Your city's computer system
出现了极大的纰漏
created an erroneous problem report.
而且周六晚上6点45我有不在场证明
And I have an alibi for 6:45 saturday night.
我当时在这 跟客户会谈
I was here, stuck in a client presentation.
-你有车吗 -我有
- You have a car? - I do.
这周一直放在修理处
It's been in the shop all week.
你是脖子怎么了
What happened to your neck?
是被攻击了吗
Did you maybe get attacked?
我今天不想再回答任何问题 我还有会议要参加
No more questions for today. I have a meeting to get to.
这里不是盐湖城 达伦 给我坐下
This isn't Salt Lake, Darren! Sit down!
如今一个住你家附近的孩子死不瞑目
We got a kid down the street from you dead,
而且你快惹毛我了
and you're on the verge of pissing me off.
你的伤 怎么来的
Your injury-- what happened?
出海弄的
I was sailing.
我昨天租了艘帆船 撞岩石上伤的
I rented a sunfish, capsized on some rocks yesterday.
我们需要周末时
We're gonna need the contact information
与你共事的所有人的联♥系♥方式
of everyone that you were working with over the weekend,
而且你最好不要出城
and you should stay in town.
你说他的健身包里掉出了一支注射器
So a needle fell out of his gym bag.
我知道自己看见了什么 亚当
Yeah, I know what I saw, Adam.
再说 他跑不快还总是出汗
Plus, he is limping and sweating.
那你得找他谈谈
Well, you got to talk to him.
我不行 否则他一定会知道是你叫你男朋友
I can't, because he's gonna know you sent your boyfriend in
去问他到底发生了什么
to ask him what the hell's going on--
抱歉 你的未婚夫
sorry, your fiancé.
我不会叫你这么做的
I would never ask you to do that.
不过 我倒是想
I would, on the other hand,
让你帮我撬开他的储物柜
ask you to help me break into his locker.
这只是...只是因为我们担心他
Only--it's only 'cause we're worried about him.
打住
Time-out.
好吧 就算罗曼吸毒
All right, if Roman is using,
要我说 这简直就是科幻片...
which, to me, sounds like science fiction...
然后呢
Yeah?
那他就需要帮助 警局就有治疗项目
Then he's gonna need help, and CPD has treatment programs,
而你 作为他的朋友 应该好好跟他谈谈
and you, as his friend, you got to talk to him
以防他彻底失去控制
before he loses his grip.
是啊
Yeah.
你能做到的 我相信你
You can do this. I believe in you.
你必须得找他谈谈
You got to talk to him.
还有 你今天特别香
And, uh, you smell really good today.
我有告诉过你吗
Have we talked about that?
不如你下次在我没有穿着这身
How about you tell me that when I'm not,
透不过气的化纤制♥服♥时再说这话好吗
like, wrapped up in semi-breathable polyester?
-好吧 -行吗
- Okay. - Okay?
行 去找他谈谈吧
Okay. Go talk to him.
抱歉
Sorry.
这事你计划多久了
How long you been cooking that up?
我跟你道歉了
Look, I said I was sorry.
我把你保释了出来
I busted you out of lockup.
你拿走了我的钱 然后消失
You took my cash, then you disappeared.
-那是少管所 -是吗
- It was juvie. - Yeah?
-也就拿了你四十块 -好吧
- And it was 40 bucks. - Okay.
好吧 好
All right, all right, all right.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表