and has sickle cell disease.
这说明至少父母之一会有 对吗
That means at least one of the parents has it, right?
而且通常正在接受治疗
And it's usually an ongoing treatment process.
你们知道正在接受这一治疗的
You got a network of hospitals for patients
患者所在医院吗
getting treatment for it?
这是登记列表
Well, here's the registry,
但我们地区几乎没有
but there are few hospitals in the region
镰状细胞疾病治疗项目
that have sickle cell programs.
谢谢 莎伦
Thanks, Sharon.
不客气
All right.
警长
Hey, Sergeant.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
听说威斯康星德尔斯酒店把你和穆奇招待得很好
I heard the Wisconsin Dells treated you and Mouch very well.
威斯康星德尔斯酒店简直是天堂
The Wisconsin Dells is God's country.
睡了七天的懒觉
Seven mornings of sleeping in,
在室内水上公园玩了七个下午
seven afternoons at the indoor water park,
还有和畅赌场
the Ho-Chunk Casino.
好像梦想成真了啊
It sounds like a dream come true.
是啊
Yeah.
有人告诉你今天早上我们发现的那个婴儿了吗
Did anybody fill you in on the baby we found this morning?
行了 不用跟我说
Mm, that's good. I'm good.
自从1997年到现在 我第一次
Look, I am in a mood the likes of which have not been seen
心情这么好 所以给我24小时时间
since 1997, so I just need a 24-hour freeze
让我先远离枪击贩毒
on people getting shot, running drugs,
爆头等等的事件
bashing each other's heads in,
尤其是湖边被遗弃的婴儿 好吗
and especially abandoned babies on lakefronts, okay?
但是那个婴儿还活着
Okay, but the baby's not dead.
太好了
That is great.
天啊
God.
我知道了 就先这样吧
Let's quit while we're ahead, okay?
警长 婴儿照片模型做好了
Sarge, I got that photo mock-up of the baby
可以拿给热♥线♥媒体了
to release to the press with the hotline.
你应该要签字吧
I just thought you might want to sign off.
交给我吧
I'll take it.
好的
Okay.
奥利弗 我是汉克
Hey, Olive, it's Hank. Um...
你有时间了给我打个电♥话♥
Give me a call when you get a second.
谢谢
Thanks.
-老大 -怎么了
- Hey, boss. - Yo.
镰状细胞疾病注册人员中找到一个可疑人员
I got a guy I like off the sickle cell registry.
特雷·巴勒特
Trey Butler,
州政♥府♥数据系统里查到他名下的一辆车
Secretary of State has a car registered to him
在凌晨两点经由电子收费公路离开芝加哥
leaving Chicago on the I-PASS toll road, 2:00 AM.
他在罗克福德有一个住处
He's got a residence in Rockford.
他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥出现在
His cell phone bounced off a tower
婴儿被发现地点2.5公里处附近
about a mile and a half from where the baby was found.
打电♥话♥给罗克福德警方
Call Rockford PD.
告诉他们你查到的信息
You tell 'em what you got.
让他们守住他的住处
Ask 'em to sit on the house.
你和老埃有消息马上通知我
You and Al, update me as soon as you get anything.
没问题
You got it.
-特雷·巴特勒吗 -什么事
- Trey Butler? - Yes?
我们需要问你几个问题
We need to ask you a few questions.
昨晚你去芝加哥做什么
What were you doing in Chicago last night?
我去那边的诊所治疗
I was at a medical clinic there.
凌晨两点开车回来的吗
You drove back at 2:00 AM?
我的治疗一点结束
My session was over at 1:00.
这是怎么回事 他为什么...
What is this about? Why is he--
不用管他
Don't worry about him.
你有孩子吗
You got kids?
没有
No.
你没有婴儿吗
You don't have a baby?
刚出生的婴儿
A brand-new baby?
没有
No.
看这里
Hey, right here.
我这里还有一张 是她冻僵时的
I got another one. Where she's frozen.
浑身发紫
Blue.
搞什么
What the hell?
这是你女儿吗
Is this your daughter?
你们找错人了
Okay... you got the wrong guy.
我没有女儿 我觉得你们该走了
I don't have any daughter and I think you should go.
可能我们确实找错人了
Maybe we do have the wrong guy.
我们给孩子做了DNA
We got a DNA kit.
你跟我们一起回警署
Why don't you come back to our district,
测一下 聊一聊 如果你说得对
do the swab thing, talk, and if you're right,
那几小时后你就可以回来了
you'll be back here in a couple of hours
我们会送上半打啤酒正式道歉
with a formal apology and a six-pack.
我请
On me.
警长
Sarge.
你有大♥麻♥烦了 特雷
You got a big problem, Trey.
你的DNA匹配
Your DNA's a match.
我跟你们说 检查结果有问题
I'm telling you, that test is wrong.
我不可能有个孩子
There's no way I have a baby.
检查结果显示你在说谎
That test says you're lying.
这检查就是你的指纹
That test is your fingerprint.
我来芝加哥是为了去诊所治疗
I was in Chicago to go to the clinic.
我每个月都会来芝加哥去那里治疗
I come here every month for treatment there.
所以我的手♥机♥...
That's why my phone--
如果我们给你联♥系♥人中的女孩打电♥话♥
We start calling the girls' names in your contacts--
她们会说没跟你在一起过吗
they're gonna say they weren't with you?
我没有跟谁这么大意
No one I was careless with, no.
否则她们肯定会来找我的
They would have come to me.
-我肯定会知道 -怎么知道
- I would know. - How?
回想一下
Think back.
你有没有去酒吧 夜店 或网上
You didn't go to a bar, a nightclub,
认识某个女孩
meet up on Tinder?
没有
No.
今早我打开的那个袋子
I unzipped a bag this morning.
里面装着你两周大的孩子
It had your two-week old baby in it,
跟垃圾一样被放在那里
stuck there like a piece of trash.
不
No.
你希望被冲到大海里的垃圾
A piece of trash you hoped would wash out to sea.
告诉我们到底是怎么回事
You're gonna tell us what happened
否则我会做一件自己不会后悔的事
or I'm gonna do something I won't regret,
丝毫不会后悔
not for one second.
我不管这会不会害我丢掉工作
I don't care if it costs me my job.
你必须给我开口 明白吗
You are gonna talk, you understand?
我以自己的生命 以我母亲的生命发誓
I swear on my life, on my mother's life,
我绝不会那么做
I would never do this.
十个月前你在哪里
Where were you ten months ago?
去年七月 你跟谁在一起
Last July, who were you with?
七月 在芝加哥吗
July--here in Chicago?
-不 -什么
- No. - What? What?
布鲁斯音乐节 去年七月初的几天
The Blues Fest--first couple days of July last year.
-有个姑娘 -叫什么
- There was a girl. - What's her name?
塔娜什么 姓里面带个米
Tana. Tana... something with an M.
好像是米勒
Miller, Mailer.
-还需要更多信息 -我不知道 我当时嗨着
- I need more than that! - I don't know, I was high.
我当时真的很嗨
I was really high.
她长什么样
What does she look like?
很漂亮 我也不清楚 个子很小
Pretty? I don't know, small.
黑发 白人
Dark-haired, white.
她的衬衣上画了一只鸟 像学校的运动衫
She had a bird on her shirt, like a school jersey.
-上面有只鹰 -她多大
- It had a hawk on it. - How old was she?
我没看过她的身份证好吗 我...
I didn't check her ID, okay? I...
她当时拿着杯啤酒 我以为她成年了
She was holding a beer. I thought she was old enough.
那就是...
It...it...
我们随便玩玩
it was just a hook-up.
这不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this.
好 车管所 州数据系统 公共援助机构
All right, run that name through DMV,
还有镰状细胞疾病注册人员中都查一下那个名字
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表