- Look at this. - Yeah?
-我见过这个人 -怎么见的
- I know that face. - How?
我看《体育画报》 所以见过
I read "Sports Illustrated," that's how.
她是巴西的一个泳衣模特
She's a swimsuit model from Brazil.
她叫艾斯佩兰扎·瑞克佩罗
Her name's Esperanza Ricupero,
她绝对不会用假名
and she's definitely not luring guys
引诱别人去芝加哥的三流小旅馆
to the wildflower motel in Chicago under a false name.
-你看 -什么
- Check this out. - What?
NSA
NSA.
-事后不... -好 我知道
- No strings- - Yeah, no, I got it.
现在怎么做
Now what?
等着
Now we wait.
你的票浪费过吗
You ever eat tickets?
为什么
Yeah, for what?
你肯定会嘲笑我
No, you're gonna laugh at me.
-不会 -会的
- No, I won't. - Yes, you will.
好吧 是《黑暗中的莎士比亚》
Fine, it's-it's Shakespeare in the Dark.
类似于他笔下喜剧的混合
It's, like, a medley of his comedies.
就是好几部编排在一起 就像...
It's put together and, like, you're in a--sort of--
苍天啊
Good lord.
我买♥♥票的时候还有未婚夫
I had a fiancé when I bought the tickets.
你这样一说立马更悲哀了 伯吉斯
This is getting sadder by the minute, Burgess.
难道这比你在寻找一♥夜♥情♥
Is it any sadder than you being on this site
还要更悲哀吗
looking for no strings attached hookups,
别说你从没实践到底过
and don't tell me you never followed through.
这样的软件是一种公共服务
Apps like these are a public service.
恋情是有保质期的
Relationships have an expiration date.
你和鲁塞克黄了 就是因为
You and Ruzek, there's an argument to be made
你们什么都太认真
for keeping things casual with a "K."
顺便说一句 伯吉斯
And for your information, Burgess,
我从来没有用这个软件约过
I have never hooked up on this.
慢着 他们点我了
Wait, they hit me back.
开工
We're in business.
你看上去是个明理的人 安吉先生
You seem like a reasonable man, Mr. Ainge.
我也是这样认为的
Well, I like to think so.
所以我没带律师就来了
Which is why I'm here without my attorney.
这样我就不用支付500块的聘用费了
That and I don't have to pay the $500 retainer fee.
你们呢 你们明理吗
How 'bout you guys? You guys reasonable?
当然
Absolutely.
那就引用诗人埃兹拉·庞德的话
Then to quote Ezra Pound,
"我们开始交易吧"
"Let there be commerce between us."
好 在一起调查中
Okay, we've been dealing
我们遇到了几个难处理的地方
with a couple different parts of an investigation.
你会称之为障碍[辐条]吧
Spokes, I guess you'd call 'em.
它们都指向你的俱乐部
Where they all lead to is your club,
所以这就是中心
which makes that the hub.
好
Okay.
里德·丹泽格偷了你的东西吗 安吉先生
Reed Danzig ever rip you off, Mr. Ainge?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
我们有可靠消息称他偷了
We've got a pretty reliable source says that he did.
各位 我是守法之人
Guys, I am legit.
我和37分局的局长
I'm good friends with the commander
艾瑞克·奥奎恩是好友
of the 37th District, Eric O'quinn.
给他打个电♥话♥ 他肯定会为我担♥保♥
Give him a call. He will definitely vouch for me.
我在他的年度高尔夫慈善球赛上赞助了两个球穴
I sponsor two holes at his annual golf benefit.
他在我的俱乐部里办的升职宴会
He runs his promotion parties out of my club.
-你是哪里人 -大西洋城 怎么了
- Where are you from? - Atlantic City, why?
为什么来芝加哥
What brought you to Chicago?
这里有机会
Opportunity.
看到这三个人了吗
See these three men?
他们都死了
They're all dead.
马克姆和丹泽格是你那边的人
Markum, Danzig, they're from your side of the street,
所以我不关心他们 但这个人
so I don't really care about that, but this man...
这是埃德温·桑德斯
That's Edwin Sanders.
他因为保护收♥容♥所♥里的无辜女人和儿童而死
He died protecting innocent women and children at a shelter.
会有六个人帮他抬棺
Six people are gonna be carrying his casket.
其中四个是他的孩子
Four of 'em will be his own children.
还有一个女人因为同样的事
There's a woman fighting for her life
在当地一家医院里危在旦夕
at an area hospital for doing the same.
他们就是道森警探说的
These are some of the spokes
一些所谓的障碍[辐条]
Detective Dawson was talking about.
而这些都指向你
And it leads to you.
不是你的俱乐部 明白吗
Not your club, you understand?
指向的是你
It leads to you.
这点毫无疑问
I have no doubt in my mind.
所以如果你想继续在这里做生意
So you want to keep doing business in this town,
那就告诉我们你脱口即出的那个名字
give us the name that is on the tip of your tongue right now.
我觉得你受收♥容♥所♥那些
I think you've been dealing with too many
女人的影响太大了 警探
of those women at that shelter, Detective.
好
Okay.
你跟我解释一下
Why don't you explain that to me?
她们喜欢被人摆布
They like to get pushed around.
我不喜欢
I don't.
我看你还是不清楚
I don't think you really know
现在面临的是什么事 马丁
what getting pushed around is, Martin.
有事找我的律师
Call my attorney.
除非我要被逮捕了
Unless I'm being arrested.
再见
We'll be seeing you around.
杰
Jay.
鉴证科从打丹泽格的那把锤子手柄上
Crime techs were able to get a fingerprint off the handle
提取到了指纹
of the hammer used to cave in Danzig's head.
-找到匹配了 -是谁
- We got a match. - Who is it?
你想向我解释一下
Do you want to explain to me
为什么你的指纹
why we just found your fingerprints
出现在打死你前男友的锤子上吗
on the hammer used to bludgeon your ex-boyfriend to death?
你马上跟我坦白 瓦莱丽
You are gonna get straight with me, Valerie, right now.
不是我做的
I didn't do it.
-我下不了手 -你的指纹在锤子上
- I couldn't. - Your prints are on the hammer.
他递给我的
He handed it to me.
他让里德跪在卫生间里
He had Reed on his knees in the bathroom
然后把锤子给我让我动手
and he handed me the hammer and he said to do it.
他让我砸他 但我下不了手
He said to hit him, but I didn't.
他拿枪指着我
He put a gun to my head
说不动手就也杀了我 但我还是下不了手
and said he would kill me too, but I still couldn't do it.
瓦莱丽
Valerie--
我想的
I wanted to.
里德对我做了那么多丧尽天良的事 我想杀他的
After everything Reed's ever done to me, I wanted to.
但我没有
But I didn't.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
我连抬手都没抬 我做不到
I didn't even raise my hand. I couldn't.
他大笑
He laughed.
他从我后面一把拿起锤子 然后开始
He snatched the hammer back from me, and he just started...
砸里德的后脑勺
whacking the back of Reed's head.
他戴着手套
He was wearing gloves.
他从我手上抢走了锤子 真的
He took the hammer from me. That's the truth.
然后他让我跪下
And then he made me get on my knees.
我以为他肯定也要杀了我
And I thought for sure he was gonna kill me too.
但有人打电♥话♥给他
But he got a phone call.
可能是安吉
Ainge, probably.
我从前门看到过里德的钥匙
I had seen Reed's keys by the front door.
我的心脏跳得特别快
My heart started beating out of my chest,
我知道我必须马上行动
and I knew I had, like, a second to make a move,
所以我就抓起钥匙跑了
and I just--I just grabbed the keys and I ran.
好
Okay.
但你没有报♥警♥
But you didn't go to the police.
为什么
Why?
我知道他们终究会找到我
I knew they were gonna find me eventually anyway.
所以我就开去了布雷迪的墓地
So I drove to Brady's gravesite.
如果要死 我想死在他的身边
If I was gonna die, I wanted to die with him.
芝加哥警署 马上离开
CPD. Get out of here.
弗兰切萨
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表