- Hey, you Ben Forsick? - Yeah.
-你怎么认识洛克希·理查茨的 -不认识
- How do you know Roxy Richards? - I don't.
我们有你的通话记录
Well, we got your phone records,
我们知道你有前科
so we know you've had priors.
在这里销♥售♥赃物
Fencing stolen goods through here.
利用这个宠物店作为幌子
Using this pet store as a front.
你们找错人了 先生们
You got the wrong guy, gents.
我是有案底
I mean, yeah, I've got some priors,
但那都是十年前的事了
but that was ten years ago.
乔丹·桑索内跟这件事有什么联♥系♥
Where does Jordan Sansone fit in?
你们没听懂我说的话
You're not hearing me.
我知道你肯定知道些什么
I know you know something.
为了你自己好 告诉我你都知道什么
Do yourself a favor and tell me what you know.
那你们得去和我的律师谈
Then you need to talk with my attorney.
我这里有他的名片
I've got his card right here.
介意帮我看一下门吗 老埃
You mind getting the door, Al?
最后一次机会 痛痛快快都说出来
Now, one last time, lay it out there straight.
听着 我以我母亲的眼睛起誓...
Look, I'm telling you on my mother's eye--
已经死了四个人了
Four people are dead.
弗兰克在哪
Where's Frank?
-天啊 好吧 -想交代了吗
- Oh, God, okay. - You want to talk?
-好吧 好吧 -想交代了吗
- Okay, okay, okay. - You want to talk?
喂 耗子
Yeah, Mouse?
问到一个号♥码 你来定位一下
Yeah, I got a number for you to ping, bro.
-准备好了吗 -在查了
- You ready? - On it.
桑索内在哪
Hey, where's Sansone?
在他父亲家门外看守的巡警
Uniform that's posted up outside of his parent's house
说桑索内没有露面
said Sansone hasn't shown yet.
我们已经对他的车发布了调查警报
We, uh, put an alarm out on his car.
-你是经理吗 -是的 怎么了
- You the manager? - Yeah. What's this now?
哪个房♥间
Which room?
-211房♥间 -楼上
- 211. - Upstairs.
上
Go.
上
Go.
傻♥逼♥孩子 敢这么对我
Stupid kid. Doing that to me!
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
安东尼奥 他跑了
Antonio, he's running!
本来不该死人的
No one was supposed to die.
他们跟我保证过的
They promised me.
他们答应过我的
They promised.
抓住他了 在大楼后面的空地上
We got him. Field behind the building.
我就想知道
So I want to know...
你为什么要害你朋友
Why'd you ambush your friends?
他们准备独吞那笔钱 所以
They were going to cut me out, so...
他们这样说的吗
They told you that?
没有 但是
No. But, uh,
我能感觉到
I just had that feeling, you know?
所以
So...
我欠一个毒贩一笔钱
I owed money to this dealer.
他威胁我
He made threats.
我必须想办法快点筹到钱
I had to come up with the money, period.
你都不知道
And you didn't know what kind of people
你是在和什么人打交道吗
you were getting into bed with?
那个地方不该有人的
No one was supposed to be there.
他们说不会有人受伤
And they said no one was going to get hurt.
我不知道我妈妈接下了一桌酒席
But I didn't know my mom landed this catering job
早到了店里
and went in way early.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我发誓 我真的不知道
I swear, I didn't know.
我发誓我不知道
I swear I didn't know.
他要蹲多久监狱
How long will he be looking at?
他的刑期已经开始了
His sentence has already started.
相信我
Believe me.
看看你 真是个绅士
Oh, look at you. Such a gentleman.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
肖恩 金
Sean, Kim.
-你好 -这是怎么了
- Hi. - What is it?
安德鲁出现了急性贫血
Andrew's developed acute anemia.
他的红细胞总数锐减
His red blood cell count has dropped to lower levels
现在无法安全的进行手术
than are safe to perform the operation.
所以要重新安排手术吗
So we reschedule it?
不 手术取消了
No, we cancel it.
完全没必要让他经受这些痛苦
There's no reason to make him go through the pain of this.
我已经和他妈妈谈过了
I've spoken with the boy's mother
我建议安德鲁进行...
and I've recommended that Andrew be taken off his--
鲁塞克...
Ruzek...
因为他的事我睡不着
He keeps me up at night.
坚持住
Hold tight.
虽然不清楚你们是怎么了 但是...
I don't know what's going on over here, but...
我请他们两个喝一杯
these two need a round on me.
马上来
Coming right up.
-谢谢 莎伦 -谢谢 莎伦
- Thank you, Sharon. - Thank you, Sharon.
不客气
All rihgt.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
你是要继续在这里说
Would you rather be sitting here talking about how you're gonna
怎么修好湖边小屋的平台
fix the deck at your lake house
或者说其他废话吗
or some rubbish?
你好好想想
Think about it.
谢天谢地 你我仍然得去做
Thank God, you and I still get to do
我们喜欢的事
what we love.
-快到了 -是吗
- Almost there. - Yeah?
-这里吗 -是的 就这里
- Here? - Yeah, right there.
我天
Oh, my God.
那么问题来了
Now the real question is...
这个到底是功能型的还是外貌型的呢
function or form?
它看起来很不错
Well, it looks cool.
坐上去感觉是不是也很不错呢
Yeah, but does it feel good?
那就试试吧
No time like the present.
我觉得又好看又实用啊
I think you actually got both.
性能好 长得靓
Function and form.
和我一样
Like me.
我体格强健 相貌英俊 机智过人
I have rugged good looks plus a razor sharp mind.
这种人很少见 但是我集于一身...
It's rare, but when it comes together--
谢谢你从未放弃我
That was for never giving up on me.
你这又是为什么
What was that for?
我只是想吻你
It's 'cause I wanted to kiss you.
-你还在这里啊 -是的
- You're still here. - Yep.
马丁内斯请了病假
Martinez called in sick,
我没办法 只能多巡一趟
so I got stuck doing another tour.
是啊
Yeah, of course.
普拉特和局长办公室里的
Uh, Platt is tight with a lieutenant
一个助理很熟
in the chief's office.
他说你可能会被书面警告
He says that you're looking at a written reprimand
然后停职一天 但也不一定 所以
and maybe a day suspension, but maybe, so...
没事的
You'll be okay.
是啊 等等看吧
Yeah. We'll see.
亚当
Hey...Adam.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我做警♥察♥是为了救人
I got on this job to save lives.
亲爱的 听我说
Baby, listen to me.
那个疯子不管怎样都会那样做的
That psycho was going through with that job regardless.
你要是当时不在场 我们可能都不知道他的身份
And if you weren't there, we would have no idea who he was,
他现在可能还逍遥法外 乱杀人
And he would still be out there doing,
谁知道会发生什么呢
I mean, god knows what.
打扰了 兄弟 老大要见你
My bad, bro. Uh, boss wants to see you.
副局长也在
And the street deputy's with him.
-谢了 凯 -没事的 兄弟
- Thanks, Kev. - Yeah, bro.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
All right.
我浏览了你们队伍
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表