他注册在密西根新布法罗那里
he keeps registered in New Buffalo, Michigan.
对 而且他好像还喜欢
Yeah, it seems he also likes to live it up
客房♥服务式生活
room-service style.
他在W宾馆有长♥期♥房♥间预订
He keeps a standing reservation at the W Hotel.
自从他妻子把他赶出门
Well, he's been crashing there ever since his wife
他就一直在那里
kicked him out,
所以我拿到了宾馆的监控录像
so I accessed security footage at the hotel.
你看上个月是谁一直去找他
And look who's been visiting him the last month.
我们的死者
Our D.O.A.
我的委托人呢
Where's my client?
哪一个
Which one?
你今天够忙的
You've had a busy day.
要不我们给你个停车位吧
Maybe we should assign you a parking space.
我们从每个角度
We've been over this
都查过了
from every angle,
可就是搞不明白
and we just can't figure out
为什么查理·科斯洛想谋杀维多利亚
why Charlie Koslow would want to murder Victoria.
这是什么情况
What the hell is this about?
你有大♥麻♥烦了 律师先生
You're in a lot of trouble, Counselor.
看来你发现维多利亚怀孕时
It looks like you panicked a little bit
有点惊慌失措了啊
when you found Victoria was pregnant.
我最喜欢这张
This one's my favorite.
所以你把你老板的钱给了她两万
So, you paid her 20 grand of the boss's money
想让她消失
just to make the problem go away.
你不想要那个孩子
You didn't want to keep that baby,
但维多利亚想要
but Victoria wanted to keep it,
所以你把她带去一个偏远的地方
so you brought her out to a remote location,
告诉她你要去卡波
told her you were going to Cabo.
这招不错啊
That's a nice touch.
然后你把她勒死 把她浑身钻了洞
And then you strangled her, drilled her full of holes,
这是你从黑帮客户那里学到的小伎俩
little trick you learned from your mob clients,
之后你乘自己的船出去
and you go out on your Bertram
抛尸灭迹
to dump the body.
你说的一切都只是推测
Everything you've got is circumstantial at best.
在我看来 你有两个选择
Way I see it, you got two options:
第一 你供认谋杀事实
one, you cop to the murder right now,
没有协议 没有任何保证
no deal, no assurances,
第二 你走出那扇门...
or two, walk out that door...
你知道后面会发生什么
And you know what's gonna happen.
-慢着 -你想怎么选
- Wait a minute. - What's it gonna be?
我还是走吧
I think I'll be going now.
休想
No way.
艾琳
Erin.
祝你们调查顺利
Good luck with the investigation.
本来都抓到他了
We had him.
这件事还没结束
This isn't over.
我一定会让你为维多利亚的死付出代价
I'm gonna make sure you go down for Victoria's murder.
我已经说过了
I already told you.
凶手你们已经抓住了
You got your guy in custody for that.
他叫查理·科斯洛
His name is Charlie Koslow.
吉米 上车吧
Jimmy, why don't you hop in?
走 我送你出去
Come on, I'll walk you out.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
来杯曼哈顿鸡尾酒
Can I get a Manhattan?
好的
Yep.
你提到你搬来跟我住的那个夏天...
You know, you mentioned the summer you moved in...
关于汤米·柏萨图你不知道的一点
The thing you didn't know about Tommy Posato,
所有人都不知道的一点
the thing nobody knew is,
是汤米喜欢未成年女孩
Tommy liked underage girls
幼年女孩
and tender-aged girls.
给你 汉克
Here you go, Hank.
谢谢
Thanks.
发现这个的团伙 给了他一个选择的机会
The outfit found out about it, and they gave him a choice.
要么给他一枪
0.22 to the back of the head
要么为其中一起抢劫案承担罪责
or take the rap for one of their robberies
然后去蹲监狱
and go away to Joliet.
艾琳...
Erin...
我不会做什么事都解释
I'm not always going to explain what I do,
你肯定也不会喜欢我这样
and you're not always gonna like me for that,
但是...
but...just...
我...
I...
永远不要忘记 我爱你
Never forget I love you.
卡莉
Callie!
卡莉
Callie?
不好 你没事吧
Oh, no, are you okay?
-没事 -卡莉 怎么回事
- Yeah. - Callie, what happened?
里奇 里奇
Ritchie, Ritchie.
-里奇 他在哪里 -往那边去了
- Ritchie--where is he? - He went that way.
叫救护车 请求支援
Roll an ambulance, request for backup.
罗曼 你去哪里
Hey, Roman, where are you going?
快去
Just do it.
21-13呼叫总部 请派救护车
21-13, squad, roll an ambulance
到南威尔士街1932号♥
to 1932 South Wells.
来 按住
Here, press.
芝加哥警♥察♥ 站住
Chicago Police, stop!
举起手来
Let me see your hands!
举起手来
Let me see your hands!
罗曼
Roman!
这边
Over here.
我听到枪声了
I heard shots.
我让他站住了
I told him to stop.
肖恩 他死了
Oh, Sean, he's dead.
他拿枪指着我
He aimed a gun at me.
不 只有一部手♥机♥ 没有枪
No, I see a phone. I don't see a gun.
肖恩 没有枪
Sean, I don't see a gun.
他拿着枪的 真的
I swear it was in his hand.
伯吉斯来电
博伊特
Voight.
警长 我们有麻烦了
Sergeant, we have a problem.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表