We got our own way of dealing with things too, mijo.
好的
All right.
好的
All right!
上周我车里的一袋子枪被偷了
I had a bag of guns stolen out of my car last week,
所以一定是有人要陷害我
so somebody's gotta be trying to set me up!
给我说实话
You're gonna tell me the truth.
杰
Jay.
你来看看这个吧
You're gonna want to see this.
原来奥提兹的堂兄萨索是为贩毒集团跑腿的
Turns out Ortiz's cousin Sasso is a runner for the cartels
他准备就抢劫运钞车的事把奥提兹供出来
and was gonna give Ortiz up for robbing their cash drop,
所以看上去奥提兹只是想
so it looks like Ortiz was just giving him
给他一个小小的警示让他闭嘴
a gentle reminder to keep his mouth shut.
我从克拉克街和瑞奇街路口的扎克牛肉店停车场
Okay, so, I pulled this from a Zac's Beef parking lot
调出了这段视频
up on Clark and Ridge.
你看下这段监控的
Now, if you look at the time code
时间编码
on the actual footage,
这发生在杰被劫之前6分钟
It's just six minutes before Jay got lit up.
怎么说呢 兄弟 我觉得奥提兹和他的人
I don't know, bro, I don't see Ortiz and his boys making it
不可能在那么短时间内从瑞奇街到达凡布伦街
from Ridge down to Van Buren in that kind of time.
奥提兹仍然可能设计这一切
Ortiz still could have set it up.
不 现场故意丢弃的点四口径手♥枪♥在误导我们
No, that .40 sig was left there on purpose to mislead us.
劫案现场血迹中
Well, the DNA from the blood splatter
提取出的DNA查无结果
at the robbery scene came back inconclusive,
与系统中所有罪犯都不相符
doesn't match any offenders in the system,
那辆着火的96年款雪佛兰
and the '96 Chevy that was lit on fire,
从桥上推下来的那辆
pushed over the overpass,
是一周前垃圾场里被偷走的
stolen from a junkyard a week ago.
弹壳上没有任何发现吗
We didn't get anything from the shell casings?
没有 干干净净 一个指纹也没有
No, all clean. No prints, every last one.
好 把奥提兹放了
All right, kick Ortiz.
不 我和他还没有说完
No, I'm not done talking to him.
他不是我们要找的人 他的堂兄不会
Well, he's not our guy, his cousin isn't gonna
对他提起上诉 让他走吧
press charges, so kick him.
杰 再把路线跟我说一遍
Jay, talk me through this route again.
没什么好说的
There's nothing to talk through.
我们每周的路线都不同
We change it up every week.
好 那上周的路线呢
All right, what was last week's route?
老埃 这个我们说过了
Al, man, we've been over this.
你们有没有和别人说过这条路线
Did you or your guys discuss the route with anyone else?
第十次了 没有
For the tenth time, no.
他们不知道怎么发现了 肯定是有人说了
Well, they found out somehow, so someone must be talking.
或者是听到了
Or listening.
老埃 去你的地下室把以前的老设备找出来
Al, go down to your basement, dig up your old equipment.
彻查一遍那个大♥麻♥药房♥
I want you to sweep that dispensary.
找窃听器吗 我们应该彻查奥提兹
Sweep for bugs? We should be taking a harder run at Ortiz.
杰 不按我说的来就回家 你自己决定
Jay, take a step back or go home, it's your call.
杰
Jay.
莉莎 抱歉 真的很抱歉
Lissa, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
不要忘记
当特里上次服役回来时
You know, when Terry got back from his last tour,
他真的很难相处
he was no angel to deal with.
我知道那是什么情况
Yeah, I know how that goes.
对他来说太难了
It was so hard on him.
酒精 药片 还有更严重的东西
Booze, pills, and then even harder stuff.
他父亲和兄弟都尝试了 但是我安抚他度过了一切
His father and brothers tried, but I nursed him through it,
帮他找到治疗师
helped him find a therapist.
听上去你真的拯救了他
It sounds like you really saved him.
这是上周寄来的
This came last week.
他被警♥察♥学院录取了
He got into the Police Academy.
下个月报道
To report next month.
特里 他...
Terry, he...
他都没提过参加了考试
He didn't even mention he took the exam.
也许他自尊心太强
Maybe he was too proud to tell you
想要到正式通过才告诉你们
until it was official.
我知道的是 他非常景仰你
One thing I know, he really looked up to you,
他说你跟他经历过很多相同的事
said you went through a lot of the same things.
我可以留下这个吗
Do you mind if I keep this?
我都不知道该拿这个怎么办
I wouldn't know what else to do with it.
这是盘式录音机吗
Is that a reel-to-reel recorder?
是的 以前我保护我达雷市长
Yeah, I worked mayor Daley's protection detail back in the day.
每周一次为他家和办公室清理窃听器
Swept his home and office for bugs once a week.
这我还真不知道
I didn't know that.
有什么有趣的发现吗
Learn anything interesting?
城市真正的运作方式
How a city really runs.
老埃 你注意到罗曼最近围着伯吉斯转了吗
Al, have you seen Roman sniffing around Burgess lately?
他们是搭档
Well, they're partners.
我以为你俩分手了
I thought you two split up.
是的 但我是说...
Well, yeah, but I mean--
那你介意什么
So what do you care?
我介意什么
What do I care?
老埃 不久前她还是我未婚妻
Al, she was my fiancée not two seconds ago,
现在看来她向前走得
and it seems like she's moving on
有点快啊 你说是不是
a little fast, wouldn't you say?
你得决定你想做哪种警♥察♥
Listen, you gotta decide what kind of cop you want to be.
你想寻花问柳 没问题
You want to chase tail, which is fine--
老埃 那不是寻花问柳 那是金
Al, it's not tail. It's Kim.
我直接从警♥察♥学院里看中你
Listen, man, kid that I pulled out of the academy
然后你直接被分配到情报组
and assigned to intelligence,
这是每一个年轻警♥察♥挤破脑袋
a unit that any young cop would give his right nut
都想进入的部门 你得搞清楚轻重缓急
to be a part of, needs to figure out his priorities.
你到底在找什么
So what exactly are you looking for?
射频信♥号♥♥ 发射器
Rf signals, transmitters.
你是在暗示有人
Are you suggesting that someone
黑进了我的安全系统吗
has hacked into my security system?
我们得考虑到方方面面
Well, we gotta cover every angle.
我发现了一些东西
Hey, I found something.
什么 你发现了什么
What? What'd you find?
没事 我带你看 跟我来
It's okay, I'm gonna show you. Follow me.
我想知道 发生了什么
I want to know, what is going on?
女士 我理解 发生了这么多
Ma'am, I understand, with everything that's happening,
你心情不好
you're upset,
但我需要你保持安静 跟我来 拜托
but I need you to keep quiet and follow me, please.
过来
Come here.
在这儿待着 保持镇定
Stay here, stay calm.
电♥话♥响了 就接起来
If the phone rings, just answer it.
表现自然点 好吗 好的
Act natural. Okay? All right.
那些窃听器很老 用的不是无线信♥号♥♥
Those bugs aren't cellular. They're older.
而是无线电波段
They run on radio frequency.
那是什么意思
So what does that mean?
说明窃听的人距离我们两个街区之内
Means whoever's listening is within a two-block radius.
我负责北边 你负责南边
All right, I'll take north, you take south.
留意你的电♥话♥
Keep your phone on.
明白
Yeah, you got it.
好的
All right.
老兄 你干嘛啊
Yo, man, what the hell?
老埃 我好像找到了
Al, I think I got something.
警♥察♥ 停下
Police! Stop!
在布里安娜办公室里发现的窃听器
Got serial numbers off the bugs we found
我找到序列号♥了
in Brianna's office.
给芝加哥所有窃听用品商店打过电♥话♥了
Called all the spy shops in Chicago.
猜猜是谁买♥♥的
Guess who paid for 'em?
布里安娜马上要离婚的丈夫 杰森·罗根
Brianna's soon-to-be ex-husband, Jason Logan.
这是他的工作地点 西奥古斯塔街的JMC器材公♥司♥
Got his work address here. JMC Fittings on west Augusta.
去会会他
Go pick him up.
确保他不要把事情搞砸
Hey, make sure he doesn't break anything.
好的
Yeah.
-在那儿 -谢谢
- Right there. - Thank you.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
布里安娜的大♥麻♥药房♥遇劫一事与我无关
I had nothing to do with Brianna's dispensary being robbed.
大♥麻♥药房♥没有被劫
The dispensary wasn't robbed.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表