And knit alpaca mittens on Saturday nights.
周六晚上还会织羊驼毛手套
No, no, totally false.
不对 完全不对
I wish they were that exciting.Aw, shoot.
我倒是希望他们有这兴致 糟糕
But seriously, Britt, enough is enough.
但说真的 布里特 就玩到这吧
I'm turning this off.
我要把这关了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Lord Tubbington's a stickler for continuity in editorial.
肥墩墩大人坚持要保持视频编辑的连贯性
Brittany, stop it.
布里特妮 别这样了
Seriously, what the hell is going on with you?
说真的 你到底出什么毛病了
You're acting like a completely different person,
你好像完全变了个人
and it's making me sad.
这让我很伤心
Well, get over it-- sadness is stupid.
那就别伤心 伤心很蠢
Britt, I still care about you.
布里特 我仍然很在乎你
As a person and as a friend, and...
不管是否从朋友的角度
this just isn't you.
你不像你自己了
What I'm about to tell you is going to change everything, Santana.
我下面要告诉你的事关重大 桑塔纳
Oh, I made it. Hi.
总算没迟到 好啊
Sorry... I'm so nervous.
抱歉 我好紧张
I had to ran and got us some gummy bears to calm my stomach.
还跑去买♥♥了点小熊软糖来缓和我的情绪
No wonder you're nervous-- you're wearing white.
怪不得你会紧张 你穿了一身白
That's not exactly your lucky color.
白色可算不上你的幸运色
I think you'll find our luck's about to change, Santana.
你会发现我们马上就要转运了 桑塔纳
I'm gonna go check on the kids.
我得去看看孩子们
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls,
女士们先生们 男孩们女孩们
welcome to the 2013
欢迎来到2013年度
Greater Midwest High School Show Choir Regionals.
中西部地区高中合唱地区赛
Now, please raise the roof
现在 请掌声请出
for our distinguished panel of judges.
我们超一流的评委们
Executive Director of Ohio State Supermax Penitentiary
俄亥俄州重刑监狱的执行理事
Warden William Bobby!
监狱长威廉·鲍比
Wrongfully accused football legend
被诬陷入狱的足球传奇教练
Coach "Fingers" Shafranski.
"灵指"舍弗兰斯基
And Indiana's number one circus contortionist
印第安纳州首屈一指的马戏团柔体演员
Lady Marvelous!
了不起女士
First up, their parents are rich and their voices are golden...
首先出场的是 爹妈有钱歌♥声曼妙的
From Ziegler Prep in Cincinnati, it's The Waffle-Toots!
辛辛那提州齐格勒预科学校的华夫宝贝合唱团
**Why are there so many songs about rainbows*
*为什么有这么多关于彩虹的歌♥
**And what's on the other side*
*彩虹的另一面是什么
**Rainbows are visions but only illusions*
*梦幻的彩虹只是幻象
**And rainbows have nothing to hide*
*彩虹光明磊落
**Someday we'll find it*
*某天我们会明白
Marley was right.
玛莉说得对
Ryder, thank God.
莱德 感谢上帝
I'm really only upset with one person.
我只是对一个人不爽
It wouldn't be fair to punish the whole team.
把气撒在所有队员身上不公平
Thank you.
谢谢你
All right.
好了
But, uh... I have done a lot of thinking.
但是...我最近想了很多
And after regionals is over,
地区赛结束后
I'm officially leaving Glee Club.
我会正式退出合唱团
From North Valley Central High School in Indianapolis...
下面有请印弟安纳波利斯北沟中♥央♥中学
I'm sorry, Mr. Shue.
抱歉 舒老师
...the crossroads of America, it's the Hoosierdaddies!
来自美♥利♥坚♥十字路口的印第安老爹合唱团
**High dive into frozen waves*
*坠入冰冷的海水
**Where the past comes back to life*
*往日回忆重浮现
**Fight fear for the selfish pain*
*伤痛蔓延的惊恐
**It was worth it every time*
*奋不顾身的抵抗
**Hold still right before we crash*
*毁灭前的悬崖勒马
**'Cause we both know how this ends*
*命中注定的结局
**A clock ticks till it breaks your glass*
*时间击碎你的壁垒
**And I drown in you again*
*我又一次的沦陷
**'Cause you are the piece of me*
*你是我生命的碎片
**I wish I didn't need*
*弃之却不能
**Chasing relentlessly*
*残酷的追逐
**Still fight and I don't know why*
*迷茫困顿中挣扎
**If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy*
*我们的爱若成空 为何你是我抚慰
**If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity*
*我们的爱若荒唐 为何你让我明晰
**Why are you my clarity*
*为何你让我明晰
**Why are you my remedy*
*为何你是我抚慰
**Mama told me not to waste my life*
*母亲教导 勿虚度光阴
**She said spread your wings my little butterfly*
*小小蝴蝶 请展翅翱翔
**Don't let what they say keep you up at night*
*勿因他人言语 辗转难眠
**And if they give you up*
*倘若被人放弃
**Then they can walk on by*
*随他们去
**My feet, feet can't touch the ground*
*我已双脚离地
**And I can't hear a sound*
*不闻任何声音
**But you just keep on running up your mouth, yeah*
*你仍唠叨不停
**Walk, walk on over there*
*你大可继续
**'Cos I'm too fly to care, oh yeah*
*我已起飞 不再介怀
**Your words don't mean a thing*
*你之言语 毫无意义
**I'm not listening*
*我充耳不闻
**Keep talking, all I know is*
*你继续 我只知
**Mama told me not to waste my life*
*母亲教导 勿虚度光阴
**She said spread your wings my little butterfly*
*小小蝴蝶 请展翅翱翔
**Don't let what they say keep you up at night*
*勿因他人言语 辗转难眠
**And they can't detain you*
*无人能束缚
**'Cos wings are made to fly*
*展开双翅 注定翱翔
**And we don't let nobody bring us down*
*勿因他人 挫败哀伤
**No matter what you say it won't hurt me*
*勿因蜚语 悲戚痛苦
**Don't matter if I fall from the sky*
*即使坠落 无怨无悔
**These wings are made to fly*
*展开双翅 注定翱翔
You came... Yeah.
你来了 是啊
All right, everybody.
好了大家
Show circle. Come on in.
赛前动员 都过来吧
New Directions,
新航向加油
Before we go onstage,
在上台之前
I have something I want to tell you guys.
想跟你们说件事
I got offered early admission to MIT.
麻省理工提前录取了我
I never thought that I would...
从来没想过我能...
graduate high school, let alone go to college, so...
高中毕业 更别说上大学了 所以...
I have to jump on this offer before it gets taken away.
我得在他们反悔之前先定下来
They want me to leave immediately.
他们要我立刻入学
That's why I had that meltdown.
所以我最近的表现很反常
My entire life,
我活到现在
people have always told me that I was stupid.
大家总是说我很笨
And... after a while I started to believe them.
几次之后我也开始觉得自己很笨
And it wasn't until...
直到...
I walked in this room...
我走进那间排练室
...and I joined this club
参加了这个社团
that I really started believing in myself.
我才开始真正相信自己
And as soon as I did that, as soon as...
只要我相信自己 只要我...
I started believing that maybe I was smart after all,
开始相信自己很聪明
I think the whole world did, too.
我想全世界也会这么认为
And I'm really gonna miss you guys.
我真的会很想念你们大家
'Cause you guys are like my family.
因为你们就像我的家人
Mr. Shue's like our dad.
舒老师就像我们的爸爸
And Mercedes and Tina
梅赛德斯和蒂娜
and Sugar and Mercedes,
还有苏格尔和梅赛德斯
you guys are all like my sisters.
你们就像我的姐妹
And Mike Chang and Blaine and Jim,
麦克·张 布莱恩和吉姆
you guys are all like my brothers.
你们就像我的兄弟
My name's Joe. And, Artie,
我叫乔 还有阿蒂
you're like the boy next door who...
你就像那种邻家男孩
builds robots in his basement
在家里的地下室造机器人
and who I take his virginity,
而我帮你破了处
and Jake and Marley and Ryder and Kitty,
还有贾克 玛莉 莱德和凯蒂
you guys are all like the foster kids
你们就像领养来的孩子
who come to live with us when the orphanage closes
孤儿院关门后跑过来和我们一起住
and that we don't trust at first but we grow to love
一开始我们对你们不信任 但慢慢就有爱了
just like we do our pets.
跟养宠物一样
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表