If you go flat, you lose.
唱跑调的就算输
Now, the playing space has been split into two.
现在比赛场地已经分成了两块
One side per competitor.
一边出一位选手
After the song,
唱完后
I will give you the signal,
我会给你们信♥号♥♥
and you stand with whoever you think won.
你们认为谁赢就站到谁身边去
Majority rules.
少数服从多数
The group's decision is final. No appeal.
群众的选择不可更改 不能申诉
No mercy, and only silent applause.
不留情面 只能不出声地鼓掌
This is not a performance.
这不是表演
This is a blood sport.
而是流血的运动
First up,
首先
Rachel Berry versus Kurt Hummel.
蕾切尔·贝里对战科特·哈梅尔
Now, the song you will be competing with
你们要比赛的曲目是
is "Bring Him Home," From Les Miz.
《悲惨世界》的选曲《归家》
You guys know it?
知道这首歌♥吗
Per Midnight Madness protocol,
按照"午夜疯狂"歌♥赛的规则
since Kurt challenged Rachel,
既然是科特挑战的蕾切尔
he will be going first.
那就由他先唱
**God on high*
*天主高在上
**Hear my prayer*
*垂听吾祷告
**In my need*
*昔吾危难时
**You have always been there*
*保佑吾平安
**He is young*
*彼为少年郎
**He's afraid*
*惊恐且彷徨
**Let him rest*
*望赠安眠夜
**Heaven blessed*
*愿赐天庇佑
**Bring him home*
*平安归故土
**Bring him home*
*平安归故土
**Bring him home*
*平安归故土
**He's like the son I might have known*
*若吾幸得子
**If God had granted me a son*
*或如此少年
**The summers die*
*炎夏渐消退
**One by one*
*一年复一年
**How soon they fly*
*时光不可追
**On and on*
*一日复一日
**And I am old*
*我亦渐垂暮
**And will be gone*
*来日终归土
**You can take*
*我主可降死
**You can give*
*我主可予生
**Let him live*
*请赐他生命
**Let him live*
*请赐他生命
**If I die, let me die*
*吾生已无恋
**Let him live*
*只愿他安好
**Bring him home*
*平安归故土
**Bring him home*
*平安归故土
**Bring him home*
*平安归故土
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, make your choice.
好了 做选择吧
All right.
好了
And the winner by the closest margin
在"午夜疯狂"歌♥赛的历史上
in Midnight Madness history
以最微弱优势获胜的选手是
is Mr. Kurt Hummel.
是科特·哈梅尔先生
What is with you Glee Club ex-pats?
你们这些合唱团退休老干部都怎么了
Don't any of you have jobs?
你们难道都没工作吗
You have to have some source of income
你们至少得有个经济来源
so you can pay the staff of scientists who service your teleporters
好付钱给那些为你们提供传送器的科学家们吧
that you all clearly own,
这玩意你们肯定都有
since you're constantly showing up here.
因为你们老在这里神出鬼没的
I have a light schedule this semester.
这学期我没多少课
Do you not remember who got you
你没忘了是谁帮你拿到
that scholarship to Louisville?
路易斯维尔奖学金的吧
Your coach is sending me weekly reports,
你的教练每周都发消息给我
and you dropped out a month ago.
你一个月前就退学了
I'm sorry. I hated it there.
对不起 我讨厌那所学校
Everyone thought that I was being a bitch
每个人都觉得我是个贱♥人♥
when all I was doing was being brutally honest with people.
但我只是对他们说些直白的实话而已
Look, please don't tell my mom.
请别告诉我妈妈
Oh, I can't. I don't speak Spanish.
不会 我又不会说西班牙语
Let's face facts.
面对现实吧
I need an heir apparent,
我需要一个准继承人
and I need someone as mean as I am.
那人要和我一样恶毒
Wait. So, are you offering me a job?
等等 你这是在给我工作吗
Finn Hudson took over the Glee Club.
芬恩·哈德森接管了合唱团
Why can't you take over my Cheerios!?
为什么你不能接手我的啦啦队
Besides, you've always been my favorite.
而且 你一直都是我的最爱
This is an amazing offer.
这份工作太棒了
And with the money that my mom gave me for New York,
再加上我妈给我去纽约的那些钱
I could buy a McMansion in Lima Heights.
我都能在利马买♥♥一座巨无霸豪♥宅♥了
And plus, I'd be close to Brittany.
而且我还能离布里特妮近一些
Well, why don't you let me know by the end of the week?
你可以这周末给我答复
I have Paula Abdul coming in to interview as a backup,
我还找了替补宝拉·阿巴杜来面试
and whenever I cancel too late with her,
要是我太晚取消面试
she tends to hit the pills.
她就会去嗑药
Tay-tay, I was just telling Artie
小蒂蒂 我正跟阿蒂说
how awesome I thought...
这样会多好...
Would you excuse us, please, Artie? But, uh...
你能回避一下吗 阿蒂 但是...
Is everything okay?
怎么了
Oh, the chicken soup you made me-- magic.
你给我做的鸡汤 神物啊
I feel great today!
我今天感觉超好
You want to know why? Because of me.
你想知道原因吗 就因为我
Because I took care of you.
我照顾了你
Oh, and I guess I used most of this.
这个我用了不少
I don't know how that happened,
我也不知道是怎么回事
but it's all gone. Sorry.
但都用光了 对不住
Wait. Are you mad?
等等 你是在生气吗
Look, I give you all of my heart, gladly.
我掏心掏肺地对你 心甘情愿地
And I love hanging out with you, Blaine.
我也很喜欢和你在一起 布莱恩
I love...
我爱...
It's sad because you don't see
这太伤人了 因为你看不见
that it's me that gives you that support.
是我在一心支持着你
Why are you acting so pissed off?
你为什么表现得这么生气
Because I get it now.
因为我现在懂了
A diva doesn't settle for less than what she wants,
天后想要什么 是不会将就的
and she won't apologize for wanting it.
她也不会因为自己想要而感到抱歉
And I can't get that here, so next time,
我既然从你这里得不到 那么下次
don't come crawling back to me.
别再爬回来求我
I'm all out of soup.
老娘没那么多鸡汤喂你
That seems a little... crazy.
你好像...疯了
No.
不
That seems a little Tina Cohen-Chang.
蒂娜·科恩·常就是这个范儿
Respect.
你给我放尊重点
**Time goes by so slowly*
*时间缓慢 如此难捱
**Time goes by so slowly*
*时间缓慢 如此难捱
**Time goes by so slowly*
*时间缓慢 如此难捱
**Time goes by so slowly*
*时间缓慢 如此难捱
**Time goes by so slowly*
*时间缓慢 如此难捱
**Every little thing that you say or do*
*你一颦一笑 一举一动
**I'm hung up*
*皆牵动我心
**I'm hung up on you*
*令我心神不定
**Waiting for your call*
*电♥话♥旁静候
**Baby night and day*
*日以继夜
**I'm fed up*
*我已然疲倦
**I'm tired of waiting on you*
*倦于痴痴苦等
*Time goes by so slowly for those who wait*
*苦等之人 度秒如年*
**No time to hesitate*
*无时间再踟蹰
**Those who run seem to have all the fun*
*出手之人 乐趣尽享
**I'm caught up*
*徒艳羡
**I don't know what to do*
*留无助
**Every little thing that you say or do*
*你一颦一笑 一举一动
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表