But one of our guys is gonna have to take the lead with Brit.
还需要有个人和布里特搭档领舞
So who's it gonna be?
谁愿意来跳
Hello? White Chocolate.
看这里 白巧克力
Oh, no, no, no. Um...
表表表...
Hey, I can't believe that we have to dance
我们真要在那个受训于
for this guy who's getting trained at the Joffrey Ballet School.
杰弗瑞芭蕾舞蹈学校的伙计面前跳舞吗
He's gonna think I'm special needs.
他一定会以为我需要特殊关照
Listen, man, I need to talk to you about something else.
我有件事要跟你说
Last Friday...
上周五...
I kind of went out with Marley.
我和玛莉算是约会了
Kind of? I mean, we didn't actually go anywhere.
算是 其实我们哪也没去
We just kind of hung out and played SongPop
就是整晚一起玩"猜歌♥王"
and Bad Piggies all night.
和"捣蛋猪"游戏
So this is like a thing?
你们算是开始交往了吗
Not if it's gonna make us mortal enemies again.
除非这会让咱俩变回不共戴天的仇敌
I'll end it if you want me to, but for the record,
如果你希望 我可以叫停 但话说在前面
I wasn't just gonna hump her and dump her.
我不会上了她再甩了她
Marley's different, she's special.
玛莉不同于其他姑娘 她很特别
No, don't break it off because of me.
不 别因为我而放弃她
Yeah?
真的吗
Yeah, but you better not snake the dance lead from me, all right?
嗯 但你最好别来抢我领舞的角色 知道吗
You don't get to have everything at this school.
你也不能在学校里一手遮天
That's all yours, dude.
领舞绝对是你 兄弟
I don't have any end zone moves anyway.
反正我也不会跳你那些球门区的舞步
So I found out that I didn't get cast in Glass Menagerie,
我没拿到《荆钗恨》的角色
Oh! But the NYADA Showcase is this week,
真可惜 但这周就是纽戏展了
so I'm gonna spend the whole, long holiday weekend
所以我准备用这整个长周末
just really prepping for it to make sure that I get it. Good.
来做准备 确保我能入选 很好
Did you put in your application?
你的申请寄出去了吗
Yes, and I put it on Vogue.Com stationery
寄了 我还特地用《时尚》网络版的信纸打出来
so it'd stand out.
为了吸引眼球
I'm really feeling good about us staying home for the weekend, don't you?
这周末我们能在家过我真是太开心了 你呢
Yeah, yeah. Yeah-yeah- yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah.
我也开心啊 开心啊开了个心啊
We don't have to go home just because there's a show
虽说这是个长周末 而且又有演出
or because it's a long weekend, right?
但我们不一定要回家 对吧
Right, no. I mean,
没错
even though it's Thanksgiving,
虽然今天是感恩节
and sectionals, and all our friends are there,
又是分组赛 我们的朋友都会参加
and I miss my dad.
我还很想我爸
I miss my dads, too, but I just feel like every time we go home,
我也想我的爸爸们 但我们每次回家
it just makes me feel sad
都只会让我伤感
and like we're not like moving forward, you know?
就好像我们在止步不前
And even though we don't have our boyfriends,
而且 就算我们失去了男朋友
we still have our dreams and our ambition.
我们还有梦想和雄心呢
And each other.
还有彼此
Yes. You are the only significant other I need in my life.
没错 你是我人生中唯一需要的贵人
I have to just, you know, forget about Finn
我只需要忘记芬恩
and forget about Brody.
忘记布罗迪
Forget about Blaine.
忘记布莱恩
Yeah, forget any guy who's broke any girl or guy's heart, okay?
没错 忘记所有伤过男孩女孩心的男人
We are on the verge of becoming the best versions of ourselves.
我们都在一步步变成最好的自己
Can't you feel it?
你感受不到吗
For the first time, probably because it's easier
可能是因为听你给我洗♥脑♥
just to drink your Kool-Aid than go against you. I know what you mean.
比反驳你来得轻松 但这次我同意你的观点
Look. Look at our life.
看啊 看看我们的生活
Look at this city!
看看这座城市
I know that it can be a little sad and lonely sometimes,
我知道有时可能会伤心寂寞
but I promise you,
但我向你保证
we are gonna have the best Thanksgiving ever.
这会是有史以来最棒的感恩节
Pinkie promise?
拉钩钩
Pinky promise.
拉钩钩
Okay, fellas,
好了伙计们
Korean boy bands have been tearing up the music scene,
韩国男生组合已经横扫了音乐界
and there's a lot we can learn from them.
我们能从他们那里能学到不少东西
Follow my lead.
跟我跳
Stretch it out.
伸展开
Sam, toes, bro! Dude, wear some shoes!
萨姆 别踩我的脚趾 大哥你得穿鞋啊
Jake, come on. Let's pick it up, man.
贾克 你得加油啊兄弟
Come on, you guys gotta feel it.
拜托 你们得用心体会啊
Here we go. Hands, hip, quick feet.
开始 举手 屁♥股♥ 脚步要快
Easy, Sam. You look like you're trying to mount someone.
悠着点萨姆 你就跟要骑谁似的
This was what I call "The Big Tipper."
这就是传说中的"小费多多"动作
Big bills always came flying.
大额面钞飞来我腰包
Ryder, looking good, man.
莱德 看着不错啊老兄
Those moves are legit, son.
动作够给力啊小子
Seriously, Jake?
你开玩笑吧贾克
Dude even I can do better. Come on.
我都比你强 给点力啊你
Dude, lay off, okay? This isn't my style.
别教训我好吧 这种舞风不适合我
Show some more. Here we go.
多秀点舞步 快点
Oh, this battle is over.
战斗结束 胜负已决
Looks like we got our new Gangnam front man right here.
看来这位可以做咱们的江南风领舞了
Along with being beautiful,
除了姿色撩人之外
the three of us are National Showchoir Championship goddesses.
我们三个都是合唱团全国赛的冠军女神
We are winners.
我们是比赛赢家
Which is why Finn has asked us to come and shower you
所以芬恩请我们邪魅三人组
with the inspiration that is the Unholy Trinity.
来做你们的灵感源泉
Santana, Brittany and I knew each other so well
桑塔纳 布里特妮和我对彼此了如指掌
that I could tell by the slightest quiver
只要桑塔纳嘴巴一撅
in Santana's upper lip which way we were gonna move.
我就知道该往哪儿走
Whether our hips are gonna shake or shimmy.
我们的小屁屁是要摇还是要摆
No. You girls have to be tight up there, okay?
姑娘们在台上得团结一心 懂吗
The judges love the feminine quality,
评委们爱死女性魅力了
and the Warblers just don't have it.
这一点林莺合唱团可不具备
It's about being individuals.
要展现个人魅力
You know, we're all different.
我们都与众不同
But it's also about synchronicity.
但同时也要步调一致
Can you give us an example?
你们能给我们做个示范吗
It's been a few months,
有几个月没练了
but I'm sure the three of us could put together something on the fly.
但我相信我们三个临场发挥一下毫无问题
**I've been crying*
*日日以泪洗面
**Cause I'm lonely (for you)*
*倍感孤独 只因少了你
**Smiles have all turned (to tears)*
*泪水代替了笑颜
**But tears won't wash away the fears*
*却赶不走内心的恐惧
**That you're never ever gonna return*
*怕你一去不回
**To ease the fire that within me burns*
*内心的焦灼谁人能平复
**It keeps me crying baby for you*
*亲爱的 为你我不尽地哭泣
**Keeps me sighin' baby for you*
*亲爱的 为你我无限地哀叹
**So won't you hurry*
*为什么不快马加鞭
**Come on and see about me*
*亲爱的 快来看看我
**Come see about me*
*快来看看我
**See about your baby*
*看看你的宝贝
**Come see about me*
*快来看看我
**I've given up my friends just for you*
*我曾为你抛弃友情
**My friends are gone and you have too*
*如今爱情亦随友情而去
**No peace shall I find*
*我内心焦躁不安
**Until you come back and be mine*
*只盼你早日归来
**No matter what you do or say*
*不管你的所作所为 所言所语
**I'm gonna love you anyway*
*爱你的心永不改变
**Keep on crying baby for you*
*亲爱的 为你我不尽地哭泣
**I'm gonna keep sighin' baby for you*
*亲爱的 为你我不尽地哀叹
**So come on, hurry*
*为什么不快马加鞭
**Come on and see about me*
*亲爱的 快来看看我
**Come see about me*
*快来看看我
**See about your baby*
*看看你的宝贝
**Come see about me*
*快来看看我
**You know I'm so lonely* *Come see about me*
*你知道我很寂寞* *快来看看我
**I love you only* *Come see about me*
*只爱你一人* *快来看看我
**See about me*
*快来看看我
**Come see about me*
*快来看看我
**See about your baby*
*看看你的宝贝
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表