Hi, again.
又见面了
Uh, no. Uh, my ex-boyfriend was more of the dancer in...
不 我前男友才更会跳舞
in our relationship.
我是指在感情里
Let's try this again.
我们再来一次
Hey, Kurt.
好啊科特
Nice plie?
这个屈膝很到位
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Oh, my God, he is totally crushing on you!
天呐 他绝对喜欢上你了
What is his name?
他叫什么
I-I don't want to jinx it, okay?
我不想败人品
I mean, he's 22, sophisticated, handsome.
他二十二岁了 成熟世故 长得又俊
Great.
太棒了
Just not what he wants-- to be with me.
他不会想和我在一起的
Oh, God, Kurt, you are a catch, okay?
老天 科特 你可抢手了
And now that, you know, things with you and Blaine are good,
现在 你和布莱恩关系也缓和了
and you're finally over the breakup,
你终于从分手中走出来了
I think it's really time for you
我觉得你现在应该
to put yourself out there, you know?
豁出去一把了
Hey, look, if this guy doesn't want to ask you out,
如果他不主动约你
then you ask him out, okay?
你就去约他好了
I promise you, it'll be worth the risk.
我向你保证 这个风险值得冒
There's nothing like being in love in New York.
在纽约坠入爱河太美好了
Love? Already?
爱河 都到这一步了
What can I say? Things move fast here.
我能怎么说 事情在这里发展得很快
It's not like high school.
又不像是高中
Says the girl who almost got married before graduation.
说这话的人高中没毕业都差点结婚呢
Seize the moment! Do it!
享受当下 赶紧去吧
It'll be worth it.
会值得的
I'm going to keep this simple,
我就简单说了
for my sake as much as yours.
为你我考虑
Stay away from my little bro.
离我弟弟远点
He's not interested in your skanky Meow Mix.
他对你那套脏兮兮cos猫星人的打扮不感兴趣
Speaking of things that are past their freshness date,
既然你要重提旧事
didn't you graduate... barely?
你不是毕业了吗 虽说差点肄业
I recently relocated back to Lima.
我最近搬回了利马
I find it to be a less distracting environment
我觉得这里干扰少
to focus on my screenwriting.
我可以专注写剧本
Don't you have to be able to spell to be a writer?
作家不是要会拼写吗
I know how to spell.
我会拼啊
Leave my brother A-L-O-N.
离我弟弟"圆"点
I understand the Puckerman musk is impossible for chicks to resist.
我知道帕克曼家的人魅力难挡
We're like chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven.
我们就像是新鲜出炉的巧克力饼干
Sure you know we're not good for you,
显然你消受不起
but one whiff of our fresh-baked goodness,
只要你敢咬上一小口
and the next thing you know,
那用不了多久
you're lying in bed, covered in crumbs, crying.
你就会躺在床上 浑身碎屑 独自抽泣
Jake is fighting his instincts.
贾克在和他的天性抗争
He's trying to be a good guy.
他不想当负心汉
If you really like him,
你要是真喜欢他
you'll back off and give him a chance to do the right thing.
就该乖乖走开给他一次做好人的机会
I don't like Jake.
我才不喜欢贾克
I'm a mean, hot, bitch that likes to get what she wants.
我是个为达目的不择手段的贱女人
Well, it's not gonna happen.
你没戏的
I'm not going to let it happen,
我不会坐视不管的
so all you're going to do is get rejected and embarrass yourself.
你等着自取其辱被回绝吧
Fair point.
说得好
But I certainly can't go to the dance alone.
但我显然不能独自参加舞会
Out.
出去
What are you doing Saturday night?
你周六晚上有什么安排
You want to go with me?
你想找我去舞会
It's depressing that you hang around school,
你还在学校里混真够倒霉的
but you're just hot enough to pull it off.
不过你的长相还算够格
I assume vintage Puckerman is just as tasty.
我猜陈年帕克曼口感也不错吧
It's better, but you can't handle me.
更好才对 但你搞不定我的
You're used to dealing with amateurs.
你以前对付的都是些菜鸟
I'm professional.
我可是老手
What's the difference?
有何区别呢
Amateurs have threesomes.
菜鸟玩3P
Professionals have foursomes.
老手玩4P
I've seen things, done things
我见多识广
that would keep you up at night.
你一晚上都别想睡觉
You want to keep me away from your brother?
你想让我远离你弟弟吗
Give me a big old yarn ball of muscles to distract me.
用你强健的肌肉来征服我吧
Aren't you underage? I have a fake I.D.
你没成年吧 我有假身份证
Good enough for me.
好极了
It's Sadie Hawkins, so,
既然是赛迪·霍金斯舞会
I assume that means you're paying for everything.
所以一切开销你负责
And if you want to get all up in this, I expect to be fed.
你要是想好好享受 最好把我喂饱
I'll pick you up at 7:00. We can swing by the drive-through.
我七点去接你 顺便去买♥♥份外卖♥♥
And my dates are always underwear-optional.
而且 做我的舞伴 穿不♥穿♥内♥裤♥随意
Tina, these decorations are incredible.
蒂娜 这些装饰太赞了
Well, Sadie Hawkins Dances are sometimes called "Snowballs,"
赛迪·霍金斯舞会有时也叫"雪花舞会"
so that's where I got the idea for a snowflake theme.
我有关雪花主题的灵感来源于此
I'm really glad that you invited me to this.
真高兴你邀请了我
No Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder from what happened before?
之前的事没让你患上创伤后紧张症吗
I thought there might be, but no.
我以为会 但没有
I'm thrilled.
那就太好了
What's up, McKinley?
晚上好 麦金利
We'd like to dedicate this song
我们要把这首歌♥献给
to all the strong, proud and empowered ladies
在场所有坚定 自信 主动的女士们
who stuck their necks out to make this happen.
是她们的冒险精神成就了今晚的舞会
This week, you showed us what it feels like
这周 你们让我们感受到了
to wait anxiously by the phone that never rings.
在手♥机♥旁等待的焦躁心情
The horror when all your friends get asked to the dance,
眼睁睁看着朋友们都有了女伴
and you don't, and you have to sit there...
而自己却独自一人的恐慌...
All right, cool. Thank you, Artie.
好了 谢谢 阿蒂
This next one's for all the, uh, powerful women out there.
这首歌♥献给在场所有伟大的女士们
**A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly*
*小人物总觉得自己可以飞舞
**And is also known as a buster*
*而众所周知他没什么用处
**Always talkin' about what he wants*
*终日说自己的理想抱负
**And just sits on his broke ass*
*却只是坐着不学无术
**So, no*
*所以
**I don't want your number, no*
*我不想要你的号♥码
**Don't want to give you mine and, no*
*不想给你我的电♥话♥
**I don't want to meet you nowhere, no*
*不想在任何地方和你相处
**I don't want none of your time and, no*
*不想有片刻时间和你接触
**I don't want no scrub*
*我不要小人物
**A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me*
*小人物不可能得到我的爱情
**Hanging out the passenger side*
*坐在好友车上
**Of his best friend's ride*
*副驾驶座椅
**Trying to holler at me*
*大喊大叫吸引我注意
**I don't want no scrub*
*我不要小人物
**A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me*
*小人物不可能得到我的爱情
**Hanging out the passenger side*
*坐在好友车上
**Of his best friend's ride*
*副驾驶座椅
**Trying to holler at me*
*大喊大叫吸引我注意
**If you don't have a car and you're walking*
*若你没有车只能走路
**Oh yes son I'm talking to you*
*就是在说你 小人物
**If you live at home wit' your momma*
*若你还和妈妈同住
**Oh yes son I'm talking to you, baby*
*就是在说你 小人物
**If you have a shorty but you don't show love*
*若你缺点明显还不把爱意流露
**Oh yes son I'm talking to you*
*就是在说你 小人物
**Wanna get with me with no money*
*钱包空空还想追到我
**Oh no I don't want no, oh*
*我不要
**No scrub*
*不要小人物
**No scrub*
*不要小人物
**No, I don't want no scrub*
*我不要小人物
**A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me*
*小人物不可能得到我的爱情
**Hanging out the passenger side*
*坐在好友车上
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表