out of a dumb school dance?
上一堂课呢
When I was in high school,
在我上高中那会儿
girls like me didn't get asked out.
像我这样的女生是收不到邀请的
So the only dance I could go to was Sadie Hawkins.
所以我唯一能参加的就是赛迪·霍金斯舞会
I asked the preacher's son.
我邀请了牧师的儿子
He was stoned the whole time, but we had a ball.
虽说他全场都飘飘欲仙 但我们还是参加了舞会
Going to that dance
参加完那场舞会
gave me the courage and the confidence to join the football team.
我才有了加入橄榄球队的勇气和信心
I was the first girl in Missouri to ever do it.
我是密苏里州第一个加入橄榄球队的女生
Sadie Hawkins is a metaphor for empowerment,
赛迪·霍金斯是主动权的象征
and not just for women,
不仅是针对女性
but for everyone who is sick and tired of the status quo.
还针对所有不满于现状的人们
I want to sit under Venus.
我想坐在金星下面
I want to sit under Uranus.
我想坐在天王星下面
What's so funny?
什么那么好笑啊
So this week in Glee Club, it's ladies' choice,
这周的合唱团主题是"任姑娘选择"
inspired by the Sadie Hawkins Dance.
灵感来自赛迪·霍金斯舞会
Which I thought of.
我想出来的呦
It was my idea.
那是我的创意
Yes, thank you, Tina.
没错 谢谢你 蒂娜
And every girl will sing to whoever they want to take to the dance.
每个女生都将为她想邀请的舞伴献歌♥
Well, I, for one, love this lesson.
我个人超爱这堂课的
I've got a song I want to sing to somebody.
我有首歌♥很想对某人唱呢
I can sing high and sing low.
我能唱高能唱低
I can sing high and sing low.
我能唱高能唱低
He's still sleeping.
他还在睡呢
Would you like some tea?
要来杯茶吗
Yes, I would, but shh.
要 但是小点声
Yes. Brody's here?
要 布罗迪在这儿吗
Did he spend the night?
他在这儿过的夜吗
Yeah. We had dinner last night at Balthazar,
是啊 我们昨晚在巴尔萨泽餐厅共进了晚餐
and he insisted on taking me home.
他坚持要送我回来
Rachel. You know, the train ride back to Manhattan's really long,
蕾切尔 回曼哈顿的那趟火车车程太长了
so I just invited him to stay over.
我就邀请他过夜了
Oh, Rachel Berry, I am scandalized.
蕾切尔·贝里 我太震惊了
Well, I just... I seized the moment.
我只是享受当下而已
I really, I like him,
我真的很喜欢他
and I'm tired of second-guessing something that feels so right.
我不想再对感觉对味的事情再三猜疑了
Mmhmm. Mmhmm.
是吗 没错
Well, as long as you're happy
好吧 只要你开心就好
and I have a white noise machine,
我有台白噪声机
I guess I'm happy, too.
所以我应该也没问题
How are you? How was your first week?
你怎么样 入学第一周还顺利吗
It was good, you know, a little lonely,
还不错 有点孤单
but I was thinking to meet people,
但我想多认识些朋友
I would join the show choir called the Adam's Apples.
我想加入那个"亚当的苹果"合唱团
Oh, no, no, no, no. No.
不不不 不行
Listen to me,
听着
there is a very rigid performing arts hierarchy at NYADA,
纽戏的表演等级制度极其严格
and show choir is, like, it's the lowest of the low.
而合唱团处在食物链最底层中的最底层
It's beneath stage managers and carpenters.
连舞台管理人员和木匠都不如
That is social and career suicide.
这等于亲手毁了你的社交生活和职业生涯
But at McKinley... We're not at McKinley anymore.
但在麦金利的时候 我们已经不在麦金利了
And we're done being underdogs; if you want to join a club,
我们绝不再低人一等了 你要是想加入社团
just do anything but the Adam's Apples.
哪个都行 就是别去亚当的苹果
That's what all the future chorus kids do.
未来的合唱陪衬演员才会参加那个社团
If you do show choir in college, all right,
你要是在大学加入合唱团
you might as well be doomed to a life
就跟一辈子都在迪士尼乐园
of playing a dancing teapot at Disneyland.
扮演茶壶没什么两样
All right, so Tina is ready to present her solo
蒂娜已经准备好要独唱表演
and make her choice.
并邀请舞伴了
Gentlemen, prepare yourselves
男士们 请做好准备
for Tina Cohen-Chang.
有请蒂娜·科恩·常
Thank you, Finn.
谢谢 芬恩
For my song, I'll be performing
我要为大家带来的是
"I Don't Know How to Love Him"
《我不知如何爱他》
from Jesus Christ Superstar.
选自电影《万世巨星》
It's about the pain of unrequited love and...
它讲述了一个有关不求回报的爱...
Yeah, okay, just wrap it up.
好 不错 速度说完吧
Beiste needs the locker room at 4:30.
碧斯特四点半要用更衣室
Sorry. Hit it.
抱歉 开始吧
Who do you think she's asking?
你觉得她会邀请谁
The only obvious choice in the room.
这房♥间里唯一的无疑之选
A charming debonair figure from her past.
她以前交往过的温文尔雅的绅士
A forbidden love she let slip through her fingers.
一场从她指尖溜走的禁忌之恋
Unique?
独一吗
Really?
真的吗
**I don't know how to love him*
*不知如何爱他
**What to do, how to move him*
*怎样来感动他
**I've been changed, yes really changed*
*我已彻底改变
**In these past few days, when I've seen myself*
*看过去几天的自己
**I seem like someone else*
*好像陌生人
**Don't you think it's rather funny*
*不觉得好笑吗
**I should be in this position*
*我竟然会这样
**I'm the one who's always been*
*我曾经是那么
**So calm, so cool*
*平静而又冷酷
**No lover's fool*
*从不为爱盲目
**Running every show*
*掌控着每段情
**He scares me so*
*竟如此害怕他
**I never thought I'd come to this*
*从未想到会这样
**What's it all about*
*为什么会这样
**What's it all about*
*为什么会这样
**Yet, if he said he loved me*
*然而若他说爱我
**I'd be lost. I'd be frightened*
*我会迷茫 我会恐慌
**I couldn't cope, just couldn't cope*
*无法处理 不知怎样
**I'd turn my head. I'd back away*
*我会扭头 我会退让
**I wouldn't want to know*
*我不想知道真♥相♥
**He scares me so*
*竟如此害怕他
**Ooh, I want him so*
*竟如此渴望他
**I love him so*
*竟如此地爱他
Okay, let's hear it for Tina.
为蒂娜掌声鼓励
Yeah.
好样的
Tina!
蒂娜
Whoo! Tina!
噢耶 蒂娜
Tina!
蒂娜
So... Blaine,
那么...布莱恩
will you go to the dance with me?
你愿意和我一起参加舞会吗
Tina...
蒂娜...
I don't know what to say.
我不知该说什么
no.
不行
Thank you,
谢谢你
but no, no, thank you.
但还是算了 谢谢你
You're thinking about signing up, aren't you?
你在考虑加入 对吗
Oh, uh, maybe.
有可能吧
I... You are...?
我...你是...
Adam, a senior
亚当 大四学生
and founder and fearless leader of the Adam's Apples,
"亚当的苹果"创始人及其大无畏领袖
the group you are very seriously considering joining.
就是你郑重考虑加入的那个社团
I'm Kurt. Kurt Hummel.
我是科特 科特·哈梅尔
Your Winter Showcase performance was breathtaking.
久仰大名 冬季展演那一曲令我感动不已
But now you're here,
你既然来了这里
and you're wondering where you fit in
在考虑自己能够融入哪里
and how can college be so much like high school,
还有为何大学和高中如此之像
and you want to join my group,
而且你想加入我的社团
but you're aware it's a step backwards,
可又意识到这是一种退步
and no, I'm not a mind-reader,
还有我可不是读心人
I'm just astute, like you.
我和你一样 只是比较精明罢了
We need you; we want you.
我们需要你 我们想要你
Well, I'm very impressed you said all that in one breath,
你一口气说这么多真让我十分佩服
but I don't think I'll be joining.
可我觉得我不会加入
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表