so, uh, I suppose it would have to be...
所以我猜 应该是...
A double feature. A double feature?
双片连映 双片连映
So, uh, do you have any fantabulous Thanksgiving plans?
你有没有什么超棒的感恩节计划
For the last five years, I always went to Gore Vidal's
过去五年里 我一直都去戈尔·维达尔家
for dinner and Pictionary.
吃晚餐 然后玩画图猜词
But you know, Gore passed away this year,
但今年戈尔去世了
so I don't know.
所以还没有计划
I'll probably just get some turkey pizza
估计我得从双靴披萨店
from Two Boots and, uh,
买♥♥个火鸡披萨
recreate my first Thanksgiving in New York.
享受我在纽约的第一个感恩节
Well, if you're interested,
要是你感兴趣的话
my roommate and I are hosting a bit of an orphan's dinner
我室友和我要举办个孤儿晚宴
out in Bushwick.
就在布♥什♥威克
Bushwick? Ooh.
布♥什♥威克吗 哎呦
A rustic Thanksgiving.
充满乡土气息的感恩节啊
Can I bring some friends? Of course.
我能带些朋友去吗 当然
We'll have as many orphans as Mr. Bumble's workhouse, right?
孤儿会和班布尔先生救济院里的一样多吧
Gruel for everyone.
人人都有稀粥喝
You seem in a better mood.
你看起来心情好些了
You and your ex have a rapprochement?
你和你前任和解了吗
Au contraire.
恰恰相反
No, I'm closing the book to that sad saga.
我要翻过这悲伤的一页了
I'm just... I'm done. I'm done thinking about it.
我放开了 不去想了
I'm done thinking if we're gonna get back together,
不去想我们会不会复合了
wondering if we should get back together.
不去纠结我们是不是应该复合
No, it's over.
不 都过去了
I sent him a text.
我给他发了条短♥信♥
Said, "Please, stop calling me to say you're sorry.
说"拜托了 不要再打电♥话♥说抱歉了
What's done is done."
结束了就是结束了"
You know. Well, listen,
就是这样 知道吗
nothing is better than being single in New York City,
在纽约 单身再好不过了
but you know, if he's been reaching out to you...
但也要知道 如果他主动联♥系♥你...
Assuage his guilt?
来减轻自己的愧疚吗
No, sorry, cheater.
不行 他背叛了我
This petal needs to move on.
这块伤疤也该愈合了
In my experience,
就我的经验来看
it's always easier for me to move on
要想伤口愈合
if I've either had my apology accepted,
要么是对方接受我的道歉
or in your case,
要么就你的情况而言
accepted an apology.
接受对方的道歉
You know, sometimes it's the not forgiving that holds us back.
有时候不肯原谅对方会拖累我们
Try to make eye contact with the judges,
尽量和评委们进行眼神交流
and don't be afraid to give them a flirty little smile
别放不开 给他们一个暧昧的小微笑
or maybe even a wink.
甚至是眨个眼
You're really doing them a favor.
你这是在帮他们
You're reminding them of their youth
让他们想起自己的青春
and what might have been.
和错失的过往
I'm gonna write that down.
我要写下来
You're the best mentor ever.
你是最好的导师
Seriously, the best.
真心的 最棒的
Hola.
你好
That bitch is pure evil.
那小贱♥人♥真是坏透了
I think she's sweet. Really?
我觉得她很可爱啊 真的吗
Well, then why is she giving my girl laxatives?
那为什么她要给我的妞儿泻药
Why are you going through my bag?
你为什么在翻我的包
It's all part of being a mentor.
这是作为导师的职责
What is this, huh?
这是什么
And don't tell me
别告诉我
it's 'cause the cafeteria food binds you up.
是因为食堂饭吃多了
Those are like, from months ago.
这都是好几个月前的东西了
I forgot they were even in there.
我都不记得带了这些
Your pretty little liar gave them to her.
是你那漂亮脸蛋的小骗子给她的
I can sense it thanks to my psychic Mexican third eye.
幸好有我的墨西哥灵眼 我才能发现
See, this is what my psych professor calls projecting.
这就是我的心理学教授所说的感情投射
You're projecting Kitty onto me.
你在把对凯蒂的感情投射给我
Santana, we've graduated. It's really time to get over this.
桑塔纳 我们都毕业了 你真的该放下了
Get over what?
放下什么
You being jealous of me.
你一直嫉妒我
And why would I be jealous of you?
我为什么要嫉妒你
And please don't tell me
别告诉我
its because you're in some lame secret Nazi sorority.
是因为你加入什么破秘密纳粹女生联谊会
Look, Homecoming weekend,
返校节那个周末
I went to Jodie Foster's clambake,
我参加了朱迪·福斯特的室外餐会
and that professor that I was talking about,
我刚刚提及的那位教授
well, he's 35,
他三十五岁
smokes a pipe.
抽烟斗
Well, he's divorcing his wife
正在和他妻子离婚
who hasn't touched him for three years
他们三年没亲热过了
I'm dating him.
我在和他约会
Wow, Twitter update!
矮油 爆♥炸♥新闻
Quinn is all excited about another guy defining her life.
奎恩为另一个塑造她生活的男人而兴奋不已
And what are you excited about?
那你又为什么而兴奋呢
Shaking pom-poms in Kentucky?
在肯塔基州摇啦啦球吗
I mean, you want everybody to think that you're such a badass,
你想让每个人都觉得你牛逼闪闪
but really you're just a scared little girl
但其实你就是个怯懦的小女孩
with low self-esteem
没什么自信
who's too frightened to chase her dreams.
畏首畏尾 不敢追逐梦想
Did Professor Patches teach you that one
这是不是"完整生活"教授
in between quickies on his office couch?
在办公室沙发上几次秒射的间隙教你的
Does he get so turned on
抛弃小孩的青少年妈妈
by teen moms who barely visit their kid?
是不是尤其让他性奋
What are you guys doing?
你们在干什么
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing at all.
真的没什么
Quinn always was a genius slapper.
奎恩真会扇巴掌
Are you dancing
你们是在跳舞
or impersonating a horny epileptic?
还是在演下流版癫痫
Dude, I can't concentrate on the moves
伙计 如果记不住台词
until I memorize the words.
我就没法注意舞步
Najeneun...
白天...
Najeneun ttasaroun...
白天是个温暖的...
I mean, seriously?
我说 你干啥呢
Dude, it's Korean.
哥们儿 这是韩语
Just sing gibberish. Who cares?
随便唱唱得了 谁在乎啊
And if you're concentrating on the dance moves,
如果你要专注于舞步
you're doing it wrong.
说明你方法不对
Well, that's how I work through everything.
这是我做事情的一贯方式
I learn the basics, practice them over and over again,
学好基础部分 不断练习
and eventually I get it.
最终掌握它
So, did you do an apple pie
也就是说 做♥爱♥前
500 times before you had sex?
你要先把个苹果派干五百次吗
It's exactly what I did, but I wore a condom
确实如此 但我会戴安全套
so I didn't make any apple fritters.
这样才不会把苹果派搞成油炸苹果饼
Look.
听着
Some things you can't overthink, okay?
有些事情没必要多想 好吗
You just got to let it come natural.
要顺其自然
"Gangnam Style" isn't about technique.
《江南风》的重点不在于技巧
It's about just letting yourself go. Okay?
而是释放自己 好吗
**Eh, Sexy Lady*
*性感的小妞
I thought you said you didn't have any moves.
你之前不是说你没什么特定舞步吗
You asked me not to take everything from you and I respect that.
你拜托我别抢走你的一切 我答应你
Plus, it's kind of embarrassing
再说 我跳芭蕾这事
that I'm trained in ballet.
也真够尴尬的
Like, seriously?
你没开玩笑啊
Like tutu and everything?
要穿芭蕾舞裙之类的吗
It doesn't leave this room.
不准说出去
Dude, you're obviously better than me.
老兄 你显然比我强多了
If we want to win, you should do it.
你领舞 我们才有机会赢
How about i just help you get better?
不如 我来帮你提高吧
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表