How you doing?
你还好吗
Me?
我吗
Yeah, you. I've been dying to talk to you.
我一直想跟你说话
Seriously?
真的吗
Yeah.
是啊
I saw you walk by my class this morning
我今早看到你经过我们教室
and I almost ran out of a test to come meet you.
差点从考场冲出去见你
I'm kind of freaking out right now.
我现在有点兴奋过度
That's cool. So am I.
没什么 我也是
Uh, sorry. I should really do this properly.
抱歉 我应该正式介绍自己
I'm Ryder Lynn.
我是莱德·林恩
Yeah. Yeah, I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Would you mind coming with me?
要不跟我一起走吧
Hey, how you doing?
你好啊
What is happening?
什么情况
And...
还有
...who are they?
他们是谁
They're the band.
他们是乐队的人
And... Oh, my... God.
现在 我的天
if I know you the way I think I do,
如果我真的了解你的话
you're gonna love it even more after.
你听过之后会更喜欢我的
**It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside*
*内心感触 说来微妙
**I'm not one of those who can easily hide*
*我这人啊 难掩情绪
**I don't have much money, but boy if I did*
*钞票不多 但若有钱
**I'd buy a big house where we both could live*
*买♥♥栋豪♥宅♥ 共筑爱巢
**If I was a sculptor, but then again, no*
*若我是雕塑家 转念一想作罢
**Or a man who makes potions in a traveling show*
*或是巡回表演中的魔药师
**I know it's not much, but it's the best I can do*
*虽说微薄 心意满满
**My gift is my song, and this one's for you*
*赋歌♥一曲 赠与爱人
**And you can tell everybody this is your song*
*告诉众人 此曲乃你专属
**It may be quite simple, but now that it's done*
*尽管朴素 既已写就
**I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put down in words*
*望你海涵 词中之意
**How wonderful life is while you're in the world*
*有你陪伴 惬意人生
**I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put down in words*
*望你海涵 词中之意
**How wonderful life is while you're in the world*
*有你陪伴 惬意人生
**While you're in the world*
*惬意人生
Okay, you are such a good singer,
你唱得太棒了
and your arms are, like, so hunky.
而且你的胳膊那么有型
I'm literally dying.
我真是幸福得要死掉了
Uh, but... why me?
但为什么是我呢
After all the time we've spent getting to know each other
我们花了那么多时间在脸书上交流
on Facebook and-and IM-ing and texting,
网聊 发短♥信♥
I just... I wanted the first time we met in person
我只是希望我们第一次见面时
to be something we remembered for the rest of our lives.
能留下一生难忘的回忆
Okay, but we haven't been doing any of those things.
好吧 但我们没像你说的那么聊过
Yeah, we have.
有的
The last few weeks, we've told each other everything.
在过去的几周里 我们无所不谈
All our secrets, our dreams.
我们的秘密 梦想
Come on, Katie, you don't have to be embarrassed.
卡蒂 别这样 没必要害羞
But my name's not Katie. It's Marissa.
我不叫卡蒂 我叫玛丽莎
No. No, I, um...
不 我...
Look. See? Uh...
瞧
here are all our texts,
这是我们发的短♥信♥
and that's a picture you sent me of yourself.
这是你给我发的照片
Well, yeah, that's my picture, but I didn't send it to you.
这确实是我的照片 但不是我发的
I-I never wrote any of those texts.
我也没发过这些短♥信♥
Oh, my God. Someone's catfishing you.
天啊 有人在钓你
It happened to Manti Te'o.
这种情况曼泰·特奥也遇到过
Someone stole a picture of me
是有人偷了我的照片
and used it created a fake identity to get close to you.
然后假冒成别人 只为接近你
Who the hell would do something like that?
谁会做这种事啊
I'm so sorry, Ryder.
很抱歉 莱德
But please... please call me.
但你一定要给我打电♥话♥
Hey, which one of you was it? Whoa, dude. Dude.
是你们谁干的 冷静 老兄
It was you, wasn't it? What are you doing? You need to calm down.
是你 对吗 你干嘛呢 冷静点
Stringing me along online, pretending to be somebody else,
在网上假装成另一个人勾搭我
getting me to send you... pictures?
让我给你发照片
Because you still like me
因为你还是喜欢我
and this is your warped way of showing it?
然后就用这种扭曲的方式来表达吗
Well, that's messed up, Marley.
可惜你被识破了 玛莉
Ryder, I swear to you, it-it... This is not me.
莱德 我发誓 真的不是我
Then it was you.
那就是你
Dude, I wouldn't do something like this.
哥们 我可不会做这种事
You know, I get it, all right?
我明白的
I get it that you didn't like me back.
我知道你不喜欢我
I get it that I crossed the line,
我知道我很过分
but you didn't have to humiliate me.
你也没必要这么羞辱我吧
You didn't have to make me feel so pathetic.
没必要让我觉得自己很可悲
I thought you were still my friends.
我还以为你们是朋友
I swear to you we did not do this.
我向你发誓 不是我们做的
Well, it had to be somebody close to me, all right?
那也是和我关系很好的人干的
Somebody who knew exactly what to say to get me to trust them.
因为他知道说什么样的话才能取得我的信任
Do you want to talk about it?
你想聊聊这事吗
I don't want anything from anyone.
我不需要任何人的施舍
Especially not either of you.
尤其是你们两个
Dude. Dude.
哥们
**Saying I love you*
*我爱你
**Is not the words I want to hear from you*
*不是我所期待的情话
**It's not that I want you not to say*
*并非我已听腻
**But if you only knew*
*但你可知道
**How easy it would be to show me how you feel*
*付诸行动 更易打动芳心
**More than words is all you have to do to make it real*
*溢于言表 方显真情
**Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me*
*真到那时 你又何必说爱我
**'Cause I'd already know*
*我早已心知肚明
**What would you do*
*若我心碎一地
**If my heart was torn in two*
*你会如何补缝
**More than words to show you feel*
*溢于言表 用行动证明
**That your love for me is real*
*你对我情真意切
**What would you say if I took those words away*
*若我不许你说爱我 你将说些什么
**Then you couldn't make things new*
*你难免落入俗套
**Just by saying I love you*
*只知说你爱我
What is this?
这是怎么回事
A little din-din, inspired by one of our favorite movies.
烛光晚餐 受到咱们最喜欢的一部电影的启发
The Godfather?
《教父》吗
Lady and the Tramp.
是《小姐与流氓》
Come sit down.
过来坐
This looks great. Right here.
看起来真棒 就这儿
I mean, what-what's this all about?
这是要庆祝什么啊
Well, as you've heard,
如你所知
that Tubbington-Bopp's getting close to Earth.
肥墩墩博普快要撞地球了
And if it hits, we're all gonna be deader
如果真的撞了 我们到时会
than a bunch of baby chickens fighting a dachshund.
比小鸡打腊狗的下场还惨了
So, I figured if I had one more week upright,
所以我觉得 只要我还能再活一周
I wanted to do something special
就应该抓紧时间和最特别的朋友
with my most special friend.
做点特别的事
Well, that is very lovely.
你真是太贴心了
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
And, hey, why worry about carbs
反正都要死了
when we're all gonna die anyway?
那还减什么肥呢
Hello. Hello.
干杯 干杯
So, I heard about your, uh,
我听说
glee lesson.
合唱团的事了
About last chances and finally saying everything you want to say.
你所提出的"最后的机会" 倾吐所有心里话
Yeah, I think that
我觉得
the kids are really taking to it.
孩子们都听进去了
This is delicious.
这个太美味了
I boiled the pasta in the hot tub in the training room.
我是在训练室的浴缸里煮的意面
I-I changed the water first.
当然事先换了水
But there is something about that thing
总之那个浴缸很奇妙
that just gives it the perfect al dente.
非得这样 做出来的面才有嚼劲
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表