Everyone sees me in drag as a joke or stunt
我们表演的时候 我穿上女装
when we're performing.
大家都觉得是开玩笑或是作秀
But it would feel as weird for me to play Danny Zuko
但让我扮演丹尼·左克会感觉很怪异
as it would for you.
就像让你演一样
Artie and those guys know that.
阿蒂他们知道这点
Just tell them you want to audition for Rizzo,
只要告诉他们你想要试演里佐
and I'm sure they'll give you a chance.
他们肯定会给你机会的
You know, the casual eavesdropper,
你们知道吗 普通偷听者
hearing the feminine lilt of your voices,
听到你们清脆的女性嗓音
would just assume you're a couple of regular gals
只会觉得你们是两个正常女生
yappin' away in the crapper.
在这儿废话连篇
But then the unmistakable scent of talcum powder
但这么明显的爽身粉味道
and day-old panty hose tells a different story.
还有穿了好几天的裤♥袜♥ 却泄露出了小秘密
Well, well, well, if it isn't McKinley High's very own
这不就是麦金利高中独一无二的
Tina Stomach-Turner, and her trusty sidekick...
蒂娜·胃特纳 还有她最信任的闺蜜
I'm trying to think of a mean nickname for you
我想给你起个刻薄的绰号♥
and I'm blanking.
却一时想不起
But you, Urethra Franklin,
但你 尿道·弗兰克林
you are a boy and you are fooling no one.
你是个男生 你骗不了谁
You are smuggling more kielbasa under those gowns
你藏在长袍下的波兰香肠
than a homesick Polish lady trying to sneak through Customs.
比一个思乡的波兰老太想偷带过海关的还多
You can't say things like that.
你不可以这么说
Oh, I think you'll find I can say anything I want,
我想说什么谁也管不着
absolutely stunning, kind-faced, blue-eyed girl.
你这个面容姣好的蓝眼美女
Now, I know full well that gender confusion
我非常清楚性别混淆
is the liberal media's new darling,
已经成为自♥由♥媒体的新宠儿
bored with drowning the nation's airwaves
因为他们已经厌倦了整天在电视台播出
with tinny sitcoms so gay
那些基味十足的情景喜剧
that you have to stretch a dental dam over your television set
必须拿齿科橡皮障把电视密封好
in order to watch them safely.
才不会被基佬娘炮给淹死
The Hollywood Communists are busy force-feeding us
好莱坞的共♥产♥党们正忙着逼我们
drag queen reality shows
看变装皇后真人秀
and soft profiles of gender-confused hormone-gobbling pre-teens,
和一群性别混淆 荷尔蒙旺盛
who faint at the sight of their own genitals.
一看见自己小鸡鸡都要吓晕的青少年
There's no way in hell you're gonna play Rizzo.
所以你根本不可能演里佐
I will not allow you to unleash a teenage maelstrom
我不会允许你在这所学校里
of gender-bent sexual confusion at this school,
引发一场扭曲性别的混乱之战
so you can turn it around
以免你借此机会
and make it a launch party for your very own line of male girdles
为自己的男性束身衣和"愚味"香水品牌
and brand-new fragrance called "Nut Whiff."
举办发布派对
We don't care what you say.
我们才不管你说什么
We're both auditioning for that musical.
我们都要参加这部音乐剧的试唱
**White knuckles*
*泛白指关节
**And sweaty palms from*
*双手紧握
**Hanging on too tight*
*汗湿的手心
**Clench of jaw*
*紧咬的牙关
**I've got another*
*头疼欲裂
**Headache again tonight*
*漫漫的长夜
**Eyes on fire, eyes on fire*
*眼灼痛 眼灼痛
**And the burn from all the tears*
*泪如泉涌痛难当
**I've been crying, I've been crying*
*泪难休 泪难休
**I've been dying over you*
*肝肠寸断如枯槁
**Tie a knot in the rope*
*系情结 于绳上
**Trying to hold, trying to hold*
*锲而不舍痴情盼
**But there's nothing to grab*
*可惜一无所获
**So I let go*
*终任往事随风散
**I think I've finally had enough*
*忍♥耐终有时
**I think I maybe think too much*
*多虑惹烦忧
**I think this might be it for us*
*曲终人将散
**Blow me one last kiss*
*一吻情丝断
**You think I'm just too serious*
*你怨我了无情趣
**I think you're full of it*
*我恨你胡乱吹嘘
**My head is spinning, so blow me one last kiss*
*天旋又地转 一吻情丝断
**Just when it can't get worse*
*本已山穷水尽
**I've had a bad day*
*却祸不单行
**You've had a bad day*
*你烦恼缠身
**We've had a bad day*
*我不得安宁
**I think that life's too short for this*
*人生苦短何须此
**I'll pack my ignorance and bliss*
*追忆天真烂漫时
**I think I've had enough of this*
*忍♥耐终有时
**Blow me one last kiss*
*一吻情丝断
**Blow me one last kiss*
*一吻情丝断
**I will do what I please*
*想就想 做就做
**Anything that I want*
*随心所欲无拘束
**I will breathe, I will breathe*
*心自在 享自♥由♥
**I won't worry at all*
*提心吊胆成追忆
**You will pay for your sins*
*种恶行 食恶果
**You'll be sorry, my dear*
*悔不当初亦惘然
**All the lies, all the lies*
*或谎言 或智慧
**Will be crystal clear*
*终将大白于天下
**I think I've finally had enough*
*忍♥耐终有时
**I think I maybe think too much*
*多虑惹烦忧
**I think this might be it for us*
*曲终人将散
**Blow me one last kiss*
*一吻情丝断
**You think I'm just too serious*
*你怨我了无情趣
**I think you're full of it*
*我恨你胡乱吹嘘
**My head is spinning so*
*天旋又地转
**Blow me one last kiss*
*一吻情丝断
**Blow me one last kiss*
*一吻情丝断
**Just when it can't get worse*
*本已山穷水尽
**I've had a bad day*
*却祸不单行
**You've had a bad day*
*你烦恼缠身
**We've had a bad day*
*我不得安宁
**I think that life's too short for this*
*人生苦短何须此
**I'll pack my ignorance and bliss*
*追忆天真烂漫时
**I think I've had enough of this*
*忍♥耐终有时
**Blow me one last kiss*
*一吻情丝断
Yeah! Bravo!
好极了
That had more energy than the last three auditions combined.
这首比前三首加在一起还有激♥情♥
Ladies, do you have any preference for the parts you want to play?
姑娘们 你们倾向于出演哪个角色
Sandy. Definitely Sandy.
珊迪 我一定要演珊迪
What about you, Wade?
你呢 韦德
I would like to play the role of Rizzo.
我想演里佐
Hey, Mr. Clippenger.
克里本杰老师
Uh, you got a phone call in the teachers' lounge.
教师休息室有电♥话♥找你
Why didn't they call my cell?
他们为什么不打我手♥机♥
Hey, what are you doing?
你在干什么
Uh, studying.
学习
In the study hall? I think you're the first.
你竟然在自习室里干正事 真是闻所未闻
I've got to work twice as hard as everyone else to do half as well.
我得加倍努力才能赶上别人的一半
I'm pulling a C-minus average since I got here,
我转学过来之后平均成绩只有C-
and if I don't get it up to a B,
如果我不把成绩提到B
my parents are going to make me quit football, so...
我父母就不允许我再打橄榄球了 所以
whatever it takes, you know?
必须尽一切努力
I'm-I'm sorry-- who are you again?
抱歉 请问你是
Uh, Finn is my name.
我叫芬恩
I graduated last year.
我去年毕的业
Played football, too. Quarterback.
也是橄榄球队员 四分卫
Awesome.
厉害
I also had a C-minus average in my sophomore year,
我高二时平均成绩也只有C-
but I graduated with a B-plus.
但我毕业时达到了B+
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
How did you do that? Glee Club.
你怎么做到的 参加合唱团
Learning the music and the choreography,
通过学习唱歌♥跳舞
it just... opened up my brain somehow.
不知怎么就打开了我的思路
I'm not joining the glee club.
我不会参加合唱团的
I mean, I hear it's fun, but...
我听说很有趣 但是
I've got too much on my plate already.
我已经忙得喘不过气来了
Start slow, then. Come try out for the musical.
那就慢慢来 来试试音乐剧的选拔吧
Who knows? Maybe it could be like one of those gateway drugs.
谁知道呢 也许就把你勾上瘾了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表