and the gun yahoos have everyone so worked up
奥巴马总统加大♥禁♥枪力度
about Obama taking away their guns
那群持枪的混♥蛋♥煽动大家的愤怒情绪
that every house has a readily-available arsenal.
结果每户人家都准备了一座军械库
But having a gun to make you feel safe,
手上持枪 为你增加安全感
and shooting it in school are two different things.
跟在学校开枪是两码事
I was just doing my daily safety check,
我当时只是在做日常的安全检查
making sure Uma Thurman--
想看看乌玛·瑟曼
that's what I call her--
那是我给爱枪起的名字
was locked up tight, and she accidentally went off.
有没有锁好 结果它不小心走火了
When she fired, I dropped her,
走火之后 我就失手把它掉到地上
and the second shot came when the gun hit the floor.
枪落地的时候开了第二枪
This doesn't make any sense, Sue.
这根本说不通 苏
Bullets leave bullet marks, shell casings.
子弹会留下弹痕和弹壳
The casings are at the bottom of a lake.
我把弹壳扔到了湖底
And I moved some posters and a tub of protein powder
我移♥动♥了几张海报 抹了点蛋白粉
to cover up the holes.
用来掩饰弹孔
"Cover-up" is the optimal phrase.
"掩饰"这个词用得好
I panicked. Okay? I'm...
我当时慌了
I'm sorry.
对不起
It took a couple of days for me to come to my senses,
我过了好几天才缓过神来
but I'm here now, ready to take my punishment.
而我今天过来 准备接受惩罚
You do realize my hands are tied, don't you?
你知道我对此事无能为力吧
I have to report to the police and the school board.
我必须上报♥警♥局和学校董事会
There are policies in place, Sue.
关于此事有明文规定 苏
Zero tolerance policies.
绝不姑息
Yeah, I'm aware of them.
我知道
You know, it's funny how this stuff works out.
这种事情说来好笑
An entire career doing right thing, winning.
我整个职业生涯都尽职尽责 获奖无数
I sent Cheerios off to the Ivy Leagues.
我把啦啦队员送入了常青藤名牌大学
I educated girls who are CEOs of Fortune 500 companies.
我教的女生们当上了世界五百强的首席执行官
They're mothers, gold medalists.
她们结婚生子 勇夺奥♥运♥金牌
I've coached two Grammy winners,
我还有两个学生拿了格莱美
an Internet billionaire
成为了互联网巨头
and a lesbian secretary of state.
还有人当上了女同国务卿
But all I'll be remembered for is this one thing.
但以后大家只会记得我擦枪走火的事
It'll be the first line of my obituary.
这将成为我讣告的第一句话
I'm sorry, Sue.
抱歉 苏
I have no choice.
我别无选择
I couldn't sleep, neither could my mom and dad,
我睡不着觉 我爸妈也是
so we just stayed up all night, talking
于是我们就通宵聊天
and crying and hugging each other.
抱在一起哭
I know. My parents wanted me to stay home this week,
我懂 我父母想让我这周待在家里
but I told them, no way.
但我不同意
It sounds crazy, Blaine, but I...
这话说来疯狂 布莱恩
I wanted to be in that choir room with you guys.
我当时想跟你们一起待在排练室
Believe me, you didn't.
你不会想去的
It was the most scared I think I've ever been in my life.
那是我此生最惊魂的经历
Me, too, but not because of what was happening,
我也是 但不是因为枪击事件
but because I couldn't get to you,
而是因为我没法找到你
or do anything to help you, or...
也不能帮你
Or even say good-bye.
甚至都来不及道别
I-I think the important thing is that no one got hurt.
最重要的是没人受伤
Yeah.
是啊
And that you know that you're my family.
我把你当家人看待
Everybody in that room is my family.
合唱团的所有人都是我的家人
And I didn't want the last thing you guys heard
我不想你们听到我说的最后一句话
from me is some snarky comment about how I never get solos.
是什么不让我独唱的尖刻抱怨
Oh, I love you, Tina.
我爱你 蒂娜
Now you listen to me.
你听我说
You were there in the choir room with us. Okay?
你当时也在排练室跟我们在一起
You were there.
你的心与我们同在
Come on.
来吧
Read my lips because we know you can't read words.
既然你不识字就好好看着我的口型
I didn't catfish you.
我没有冒充别人在追你
I'm not into guys who look like life-sized cartoon wieners.
我不喜欢你这种长得像卡♥通♥老二的男生
Now excuse me, because just thinking about me and you dating
现在我要撤了 一想起和你约会的场景
makes me drier than the cast of Hot in Cleveland.
搞得我比《燃情克利夫兰》的黄脸婆还没性♥欲♥
It's totally her. Think of it.
就是她 想想吧
Kitty and Katie are practically the same name.
凯蒂和卡蒂基本就是一个名字
That's genius, because it's so obvious.
绝对是她 样样符合啊
Brittany's dating Sam,
布里特妮正和萨姆在一起
Unique's ringtone is "Bootylicious,"
"独一"的手♥机♥铃♥声♥是《秀色可餐》
and Sugar and Tina weren't even there.
苏格尔和蒂娜人都不在那儿
Okay, so what if it is Kitty?
那如果就是凯蒂呢
Would it really be that bad?
真有那么糟吗
You have to admit, she has been much cooler lately,
你得承认她最近改邪归正了不少
and maybe the only way she can be completely honest is
或许唯一能让她与你坦诚相待的方式
by being anonymous.
就是隐姓埋名
What if it's that bass player with the bowl cut, or
会不会是那个顶着锅盖头的贝斯手 或者
Brad, the piano player?
是钢琴大叔布拉德
W-Whoever it is, I'll find out at 3:30.
不管是谁 等到三点半我就知道了
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好的
The first word I'd use to describe you
我用来形容你的第一个词是
would be brave.
勇敢
Then, funny, strong inside and out,
然后是幽默 内外都很坚强
great hugger, and wears kick-ass red lipstick.
拥抱很舒服 涂的口红超赞
In fact, that's what I used to describe you in this.
事实上 我在这上面就是这么描述你的
Online dating?
网上相亲
Nobody ever meets anyone on this.
没人能在这玩意上找到对象
Of course they do.
当然能了
How do you think everyone's meeting up nowadays?
不然你以为现在的人都是怎么认识的
How did you know my favorite Beatle was George?
你怎么知道我最喜欢的甲壳虫乐队成员是乔治
And my favorite food was everything?
我最喜欢的食物是任何食物
You know, I-I... I could not have gone
如果没有你在
through that horror the other day without you.
我不可能挺过那天的恐慌
I know this seems scary, but...
我知道这有点吓人 但是
the time for you to get out there is now.
你得趁现在告别单身
Thank you, Will, for doing this for me.
谢谢你 威尔 这么为我着想
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
So, you think anyone's going to respond to this?
你觉得会有人来回应我吗
Jackpot. You got one already. Hmm.
开门红 已经有一个了
He's in Oregon,
他住在俄勒冈州
he's a former football coach, too.
也做过橄榄球教练
Ken Tanaka.
田中健
Hi, baby.
你好宝贝
Are you feeling any more normal?
感觉正常点没
Not really.
还没有
I mean, I was genuinely scared when I was in the choir room,
我在排练室的时候真心吓坏了
and you were out here all alone.
因为你那时孤身一人
Couldn't stop thinking about you.
我一直在担心你
You were all I thought about, too.
我也一直在担心你
Not Lord Tubbington?
不是肥墩墩大人吗
No. At first, I thought he might be the one doing the shooting.
不是 一开始我还以为是他开的枪呢
I've kind of been a jerk about him lately.
最近我对他有点不友善
I mean, it's not like he's that nice to me.
当然他对我也不咋地
I shut down his e-mail account
我关了他的电邮账户
so he wouldn't send you any more harassing messages.
所以他不会再给你发什么骚扰邮件了
Look, he's your cat, and if he's important to you,
他是你的猫 如果他对你很重要
he's important to me, too.
那他对我也很重要
That said...
即便如此
I've been thinking
我最近想
that we needed something that's really ours.
我们需要些真正属于我们的东西
We had a fake wedding,
假婚礼我们办过了
and I think we should also start a fake family.
我觉得我们还得组建个假冒家庭
Did you get me a fake baby? Better.
你给我搞了个假婴儿吗 比这更妙
Her name is Lady Tubbington.
她叫胖墩墩夫人
I made sure to get a fat one at the shelter
我特地买♥♥了商店里最胖的那只
so Lord Tubbington doesn't feel self-conscious.
这样胖墩墩大人就不会觉得自己胖了
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表