You're kind of my moose.
你是我的零感
It's... it's "muse."
是"灵感"
I know.
我知道
Just wanted to see you smile.
我就是想逗你笑
Now will you tell me what you're so upset about?
现在能告诉我你为什么难过了吗
I'd rather not.
还是算了吧
Were you crying about me?
是因为我吗
I wasn't crying about you.
我不是为你而哭
It's about him, isn't it?
是因为他 对吧
Brody?
布罗迪
I-I just didn't think you'd move on that fast.
我没想到你这么快就放下我了
You don't know that. I know you.
你不了解情况 可我了解你
I know you have four different kinds of crying.
我知道你在四种情况下会哭
You've got the fake crying when you want something,
你想要什么东西时会耍赖装哭
which always involves a tissue,
这时你总要拿张纸巾摆样子
you've got the singing crying, which this can't be,
你唱歌♥情到深处时会哭 现在肯定不是这种情况
the disappointed crying, which involves sobbing,
你失望时会哭 而且会伴有啜泣
and the crying over a guy,
你还会为男生而哭
which I know very well because it used to be reserved for me.
这点我非常了解 因为你之前都是为我而哭
Told you we shouldn't talk about this.
我就说咱们不该谈这事
Well, maybe we shouldn't talk about anything anymore.
也许我们以后最好都不要说话了
Is that really what you want?
你真的想要那样吗
Yeah.
是啊
No contact, not even in song.
不要再联♥系♥ 甚至不要通过歌♥曲联络感情
When you come back to visit, I...
你回学校探望的时候
I don't want to know about it.
不要让我知道
Yeah, I think that's good.
好啊 我觉得这样挺不错
You know, I don't really know
我实在不知道
what's going to happen between us, but...
我们之间会发展成什么样子
I know that you used to be the guy that would make me
但我知道 你曾经让我觉得
feel like the most special girl in the whole world,
自己是全世界最特别的女孩
and it doesn't feel that way anymore.
而我现在没有这种感觉了
Now it just feels... sad and confusing.
你现在只会让我伤心迷惘
And the worst part is that
而最可怕的是
doesn't even really feel that bad anymore.
我甚至都没有之前那么难过了
And whatever happened with this Brody guy made you cry,
那个布罗迪不知做了什么就把你惹哭了
and... this doesn't.
而我说了这么绝情的话你都没哭
Mr. Schuester said he wanted to see you in the choir room.
舒老师叫你去排练室
Bye.
再见
Are you okay? I just want to go home.
你还好吗 我只想回家
I thought this was home.
我以为这里就是你的家
Doesn't feel like it anymore.
现在没有那种感觉了
Kurt, I need to talk to you.
科特 我要跟你谈谈
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm not interested.
我不想谈
I-I never told you about what happened.
我一直没把事情的经过告诉你
The guy that I hooked up with--
跟我暧昧的那个男生
I need you to know everything.
我要你知道事情的原委
What are you gonna tell me, that it wasn't serious?
你想告诉我什么 你们不是认真的
That you only made out?
你们只是亲热过而已
That you didn't care about him? I didn't care.
你对他不是真心的 确实不是
Do you think any of that matters to me?
你觉得我会在乎这些吗
Relationships are about trust...
恋爱中最重要的是信任
and I don't trust you anymore.
而我已经不相信你了
I was stupid to come back.
回来是个错误的决定
Rachel's right, this isn't home anymore.
蕾切尔说得对 这里已经没有家的感觉了
"Watching the skill, the nuance,
"看到他们表演的技巧 一举手一投足
"this reviewer was forced to ask himself,
本评论员不得不逼问自己
'is this not how it felt to watch Michelangelo
难道看米开朗基罗画《西斯廷教堂》
'paint the Sistine Chapel?
就是这种感觉吗
'And might the directing team of Mr. Hudson and Mr. Abrams
哈德森和艾布拉姆斯先生两位导演
be headed for careers at NASA?'
有意到国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局工作吗
"They should be, because last night
他们应该去 因为昨晚
"they plucked stars from the firmament
他们从苍穹摘下了两颗明星
"And named them Marley Rose and Ryder Lynn.
并将其命名为玛莉·萝丝和莱德·林恩
"Has ever an audience been so enraptured? Mayhap.
曾有观众如此陶醉过吗 但愿吧
"But when the last breath of life crosses this reviewer's lips,
而当本评论员的最后一丝气息从唇间吐出时
"it shall utter but three words:
随之而出的是三个词
'Grease, McKinley, bravo.'"
油脂 麦金利 精彩绝伦"
Guys, Fletcher Mantini's just a sophomore,
伙计们 虽说弗莱彻·马丁尼只是个高二学生
but he's a notoriously tough critic.
但他是个出了名的毒舌评论员
And that's what I call a rave review.
而这篇评论绝对称得上赞誉有加
Man, this week hasn't been easy,
老天 知道这将是未来一段时间
knowing it was the last time i was gonna see you guys for a while.
我最后一次见到大伙儿 我心里很不好受
But one thing that's helped is knowing that
但知道将有称职的负责人接管你们
I'm leaving you in good hands.
我安心许多
If there's one person who loves the Glee Club as much as I do,
如果说有人像我一样热爱欢乐合唱团
it's Finn.
那一定是芬恩
And I know in my heart that he has what it takes
而且我深信他有这个能力
to get you guys a win at sectionals.
带大家在分组赛折桂
I have so much to thank you guys for.
我对你们怀有万千的感谢
Not just for making every day of my life an absolute joy...
不仅是因为你们让我每天都过得快乐充实
but for giving me this chance to share that joy with others.
还因为你们让我有机会与他人分享这份快乐
I'm gonna see you guys in a few months,
我们要几个月后再见了
but hopefully, there'll be a brand-new sectionals trophy
但愿到时候那个奖杯柜里会摆着一座
in that case over there.
崭新的分组赛奖杯
I love you guys.
我爱你们
I'm really gonna miss you.
我会非常想念你们的
I'm serious-- you can call me anytime, day or night.
说真的 你可以随时打电♥话♥给我 不论昼夜
I know.
我知道
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. You okay?
挺好 你呢
Yeah.
很好
Oh, one more thing: For sectionals,
关于分组赛 我再多说一句
don't be afraid to open with a ballad.
不要害怕以抒情歌♥开场
Yeah, sure we got a lot of great dancers now,
我们现在确实有不少出色的舞者
but the judges at sectionals always reward the best singers.
但分组赛的评委一贯看重歌♥唱实力
So what you gotta do...
所以你们最好...
Mr. Shue, I got this.
舒老师 我知道该怎么做
Yeah.
是啊
Go get 'em.
杀他们个片甲不留
You, too.
你也是
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表